Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 63. (Read 901342 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
December 16, 2017, 07:06:51 PM
Because people doesn't tend to be neutral to whatever they don't agree with
Activity: 7
December 16, 2017, 07:06:11 PM
Basically religion and atheists are very opposite. Atheists hate religion because most religions will always hate something different from them and they (religion) always want to make different from them to follow the religion they believe
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
December 16, 2017, 06:28:22 PM
atheists scary people they are always gloomy
That's my observation, too, unfortunately.
There's agnostics, who don't believe but don't hate either.
Then there's sufi and other mystics who believe in God but don't take sacred books literally, and don't worship pictures made of men.
But atheists are haters by definition. Nothing going for them so they take the easy path to brag "look at me I'm so smart".

That's the same as the path that Satan took.

It's hard to build a house. It might take several months. But if the same crew that built the house wanted to destroy it, it would only take them a day to do it.

God made the universe. Inside the universe he made everything except destruction. All the parts of the universe that change, build other things up.

Satan saw how easy it was to invent a new thing. So, he invented destruction and attempted to destroy the universe. It didn't work. The universe is still here, even though destroying things is a lot easier than building. God is way more powerful than Satan.

Too bad the atheists have decided to take part in Satan's style. They can't stand against the strength of God.

Cool
Activity: 27
December 16, 2017, 06:26:40 PM
Because religion is a lie, the religion is what the goverment want us to believe in order to have control over us.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
December 16, 2017, 06:21:38 PM
atheists scary people they are always gloomy
That's my observation, too, unfortunately.
There's agnostics, who don't believe but don't hate either.
Then there's sufi and other mystics who believe in God but don't take sacred books literally, and don't worship pictures made of men.
But atheists are haters by definition. Nothing going for them so they take the easy path to brag "look at me I'm so smart".
legendary
December 16, 2017, 06:21:30 PM
Atheists do not hate religion. But believers and worshipers always hated thinking people, that's why they burned them at bonfires.

There are many people that apply thinking in scientific style to religion. When they do, they find that the Christian religion is reality.

For example. There are in the range of 25,000 ancient, hand-copied Bible manuscripts. Yet there are few from any other religion. So what if many of the 25,000 are translations? If the other religions or philosophies were important, they would have been translated way more times than the few dozen or less that they were.

In addition, there were almost no times in the history of the Bible that it wasn't being copied or translated by someone. Yet all the other religious and philosophical documents had gigantic gaps in time where nobody was copying them or translating them. Then someone found a copy of one of those in some old library, and made a new hand-written copy of it... or a translation.

The odds that the Bible would have been in constant copy or translating, while none of the other documents were, defies the laws of simple logic. There is Divine movement behind the Bible.

Cool
Activity: 24
December 16, 2017, 06:13:07 PM
becouse lot's of them are stupid. Atheist is a person, who doesn't belive in God, but not the person, who speaks a lot of hating God and religion at all. Everyone just speak, but when suddenly person start feeling bad, or something like that, it asks god to help.
Activity: 224
December 16, 2017, 06:01:46 PM
Atheists do not hate religion. But believers and worshipers always hated thinking people, that's why they burned them at bonfires.
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
December 16, 2017, 01:14:48 PM
I think most of the atheist experienced something in their life that causes them not to believe in religion. I know someone who experience a life threatening accident.After his recovery he began searching for answer on why does it happen to him, he didn't find any. He believe in what he called the CREATOR but doesnt believe in any religion.According to him, all religion have wrong beliefs and it will be better if he is not part of any belief and wrong doings. If you think about it, he has a point.

Does he? What point does he have? I agree about religions being wrong and they are so obviously man-made and just used to keep people in line or at worst to take your money from you, but I would like to know why he found some sort of god after his accident. Why did he not question the actions of a god that either let the accident happen or actually caused it to happen (if you believe god controls everything or has a plan for every thing that happens)?
Activity: 434
Merit: 18
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
December 16, 2017, 01:41:19 AM
I think most of the atheist experienced something in their life that causes them not to believe in religion. I know someone who experience a life threatening accident.After his recovery he began searching for answer on why does it happen to him, he didn't find any. He believe in what he called the CREATOR but doesnt believe in any religion.According to him, all religion have wrong beliefs and it will be better if he is not part of any belief and wrong doings. If you think about it, he has a point.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
CRYPTOBLADES Octoblades 10.10
December 16, 2017, 01:25:30 AM
Atheist hate religion, they hate people who use God, the church into their hidden desire or ambition, their so called laws, belief, sacraments and other things which help them or encourage the to do good but instead they see nothing but hypocrisy and pretension nothing of it make them inspire and think that there is really God.
Activity: 616
FRX: Ferocious Alpha
December 16, 2017, 12:49:38 AM
Maybe the reason why Atheists hate religion is because of their wrong information or wrong concept about God.. I mean One true God not the image god of some religious usually have,  another things is the superficially and hypocrisy of religious people.. they are the kind of people who are full of heavenly minded which is based on their belief, rituals and duties, laws and everything without earthly good which compose of sincerity, honesty, mercy and love they cannot see, feel the image of true God that serve their turn into political hidden agenda.
0o
Activity: 41
December 14, 2017, 07:48:54 PM
Perople can hate only what is inside them. SWo if they hate religion is because they are inside intrinsecally religious, and they hate it.
Activity: 196
December 14, 2017, 03:28:51 PM
It is probably due to bad experiences with fanatics.
Religion does serve a purpose for peoples' lives. Fanatics though shove their dogmas to other people.

Hating though is a strong word. What the world really need is more understanding and tolerance to other people's belief.
legendary
December 14, 2017, 03:22:29 PM
Why do Atheists hate Religion?

Because they are too proud to think that they can't be good without it.

Then they die, because they can't be good enough to remain alive.

Cool
Activity: 70
December 14, 2017, 03:18:18 PM
because they do not believe in a god,every religion claims to be the only true one and believes that everyone else is going to hell, they all believe in ancient holy books, they all shove their beliefs down other people's throats.
Activity: 98
December 14, 2017, 11:46:02 AM
I guess there is no One Main Reason for this.

My own reason to not be religious - I don't like false confidence.

My bet for most widespread reason is "My parents were religious and enforced their dogma on me so I rebel."
Activity: 12
December 14, 2017, 11:43:07 AM
It seems to me that much more fanatic religious people hate atheist, because - with logic and science - destroy therir believes
Activity: 313
December 14, 2017, 11:37:09 AM
Atheists hate religion because they do not believe in the existence of God and what religion teaches is how to believe in God and how to worship Him.
Activity: 8
December 05, 2017, 02:43:55 PM
I think that religion is too old for modern world.
Pages:
Jump to: