Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Atheists Hate Religion? - page 83. (Read 901342 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 14, 2017, 04:03:44 PM
I saw some Atheists going to church this holy week they claimed that they are one of atheists but holy moly they actually did goes to church. Hahaha this is just an stupid thing they do in there entire life they now a god damn catholic i don't know why they go to church and then get a selfie.

Maybe they go to look at the paintings or check out hot girls...  I was going to church for decades and I did not believe any of it.
I met my wife in church.  We are both Atheists.

I still go to church for family functions like weddings or funerals.

Probably a quarter of people in each mass does not believe in God.  Some priests are Atheists, they do their job because that is the only thing they know how to do and are too old to change their professions.

No. They go because of curiosity. Why curiosity? Because to be an atheist, they must have never had the question of God posed to them before. If they had, they would have realized that they don't know enough about the universe to know that God doesn't exist, and would have automatically stopped being atheist at that point.

Cool
Do you think that it's better to live without faith? Why then does many come to God when their life is beating with pain?

What does this have to do with it? Everybody lives by faith. The question is, what do they have their faith in?

Cool
Activity: 263
Merit: 250
April 14, 2017, 03:53:14 PM
I saw some Atheists going to church this holy week they claimed that they are one of atheists but holy moly they actually did goes to church. Hahaha this is just an stupid thing they do in there entire life they now a god damn catholic i don't know why they go to church and then get a selfie.

Maybe they go to look at the paintings or check out hot girls...  I was going to church for decades and I did not believe any of it.

Probably a quarter of people in each mass does not believe in God.  Some priests are Atheists, they do their job because that is the only thing they know how to do and are too old to change their professions.

No. They go because of curiosity. Why curiosity? Because to be an atheist, they must have never had the question of God posed to them before. If they had, they would have realized that they don't know enough about the universe to know that God doesn't exist, and would have automatically stopped being atheist at that point.

Cool
Do you think that it's better to live without faith? Why then does many come to God when their life is beating with pain?
legendary
April 14, 2017, 03:46:09 PM

Cool
Activity: 2170
Merit: 530
April 14, 2017, 10:01:19 AM
legendary
April 14, 2017, 09:40:56 AM
The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

Homosexuality is a natural thing in a corrupted nature. It doesn't serve any purpose. Why does it need to serve a purpose? Because every good thing in nature serves a purpose.

What do you get if you corrupt the cells in an embryo? You get a deformed fetus. Or the embryo dies. It is only with lots of study, and painstaking care, that science and the medical can manipulate the genetics of an embryo to get something that is alive and different and healthy.

Homosexuality is simply something that is rather easy to manipulate, is alive, and is definitely unhealthy.

Cool

There is nothing natural about homosexuality, Man and Women relationship is the natural thing, Homosexuality is rather corrupted, No one in this world is born gay, Until i see two male dogs mating in public will i term homosexuality natural.

In one sense of the word "natural," there is nothing natural about corruption in any way. Yet, it all exists in nature, right? It is here, right? So, it is all natural. Corruption has become natural.

Who are you calling a dog? I'm sure you can find a couple of gays mating in public somewhere, if you look hard enough. They are very open and public these days. And certainly, they are dogs or worse if they do this.

Just be glad you are not of a corrupt mind like they are. But because it is happening here in nature, it is natural.

Cool
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
April 14, 2017, 08:29:41 AM
They hate religion because they think that God doesnt exist,also they think that bad persons created religion for making world control,make more wars and more enemies and many other things like example to much  money go to priestsand church but it can go to better purposes,they beleive that you need only to be a normal person like usually in your life,then if God even exist will forgive you but they are sure that he dont exist.
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
April 14, 2017, 08:25:51 AM
The reason why atheists hate religion is because in religion, there is a god. Of course, that's why they are called "atheist" it is because they do not believe in ANY god. Another reason is because, we all have different beliefs. The beliefs in church sometimes contradicts the beliefs of the atheist. For example in Christianity, it is illegal to do same-sex marriage or it is against the natural law, while in some atheists, it is right for them that same-sex marriage should be empowered.

atheism and church have different "beliefs"? ypu dont say... same sex marriage isn't something fhat needs to be empowered, its rather something that should be legal, since homosexuality is a completely natural thing and it manifests in all of the animal species. also, id rather have a child growing up in a loving and caring family fhat can provide him love and normal growing up instead of growing up in an abusive christian family or a foster home.

Homosexuality is a natural thing in a corrupted nature. It doesn't serve any purpose. Why does it need to serve a purpose? Because every good thing in nature serves a purpose.

What do you get if you corrupt the cells in an embryo? You get a deformed fetus. Or the embryo dies. It is only with lots of study, and painstaking care, that science and the medical can manipulate the genetics of an embryo to get something that is alive and different and healthy.

Homosexuality is simply something that is rather easy to manipulate, is alive, and is definitely unhealthy.

Cool

There is nothing natural about homosexuality, Man and Women relationship is the natural thing, Homosexuality is rather corrupted, No one in this world is born gay, Until i see two male dogs mating in public will i term homosexuality natural.
legendary
April 14, 2017, 08:14:09 AM

Cool

Homosexuality is unnatural and not good. Do not give in to fashionable influences or religion. You need to look at this thing yourself and understand why this is bad.

You misunderstand.

Show me something that does not exist in nature. If it exists, it exists in nature. Call it unnatural if you want, but if it were really unnatural, it wouldn't exist.

Corruption exists in nature. There was a time when corruption was unnatural. The basics of religion show how unnatural corruption became natural. This doesn't mean that it is not corruption. It only means it has been adapted to, or adopted into, nature.

Have you never noticed that there is death in the world? Things that are unhealthy ultimately die. Corruption in things is part of what makes them unhealthy. Homosexuality is part of corruption.

There is more to say, but get this picture, first.

Cool
Activity: 426
April 14, 2017, 08:02:51 AM

Cool

Homosexuality is unnatural and not good. Do not give in to fashionable influences or religion. You need to look at this thing yourself and understand why this is bad.
legendary
April 14, 2017, 07:56:33 AM

Cool
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
April 14, 2017, 07:23:59 AM

And i don't agree with you, same-sex marriage should not be legal, as i said in some other post, I know i would not like to grow up with two fathers. Child needs both mother and father love to grow normally, there is difference between love that comes from father and from mother.  But it is on to individual person after 18 years of live with there family if they want to stay or continue on his own path. There are abusive people all around, even within atheistic family, if they decided that you will become doctor, that is it. You must become doctor even if you don't want.
[/quote]

saying "I know i would not like to grow up with two fathers" now is like christian born in some christian majority country saying "I'd never be a muslim, their gods are fake" (or smthn like that) even tho you'd be saying the exact same thing if you were born in some muslim country. I agree with that but isn't it better for the child to recieve the love at all rather than growing up in foster homes or in any other place with no parents around? Yeah, those are known as Tiger moms and Eagle dads, but sometimes that turns out be good for a kid, since what the hell does a 10yr old know about what he wants to be in his life, this way if he's pushed, he'll have a very bright future and he'll eventually realise that that was for his own good.
legendary
April 14, 2017, 07:13:52 AM
Why do you believe that the earth is round? Because you have read it? Have you walked all around the earth to prove that it is round?

Have you proven that evolution really happened? That the earth have been created a billion years ago? Or you read about it? Because that is the logic you apply.

Do not compare my girlfriend to the circumstances of Mary. I am not Joseph and the time of prophecies and prophets are long gone. And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God? He is not a human being that you would limit the possibilities in the way you would think it would be logical. It's like you want to think that a deity and your thoughts are alike. Which is too far from the truth. And again I say, I don't impose you to believe me. I am here only to inform.

We have this thing called gravity; it is the same (more or less) anywhere on Earth surface. This is because the distance to the center of Earth is the same from anywhere on its surface.  The only object that has this property is a sphere.

Evolution happened (and is happening).  There is a huge amount of physical evidence.  Go to any museum of natural history.  

If you think you can impregnate a woman without a sperm present or that a virgin can become pregnant you need to ask for a refund from your "college".
If you think evolution did not happen or that the Earth is flat, I suggest you go back to school and enroll in a different "college".  The Christian "college" you went to taught you a diddly squat.

You are a victim here.  You were born into your cult and you are not smart and brave enough to call it a BS.

I just hope you will recover from your delusion.

How did you know about gravity? You read about it, right? Did I ever tell that I do not believe the earth is round? Did I ever tell that I disprove the theory of evolution? I have been talking to you neutrally and never attacked your personality, but what will I ever expect. There are more atheists that could have come up with greater answers than you always pointing your proof by attacking one's personality rather than his ideals.
Maybe you should backread my posts which I said I was an atheist and did some research and disproved my ideas of a deity's inexistence by actually reading and doing research rather than closing my mind on the ideals that I never agreed.

I'll just leave this here:
Is. 40:22
It is He who sits above the circle of the earth,
And its inhabitants are like grasshoppers,
Who stretches out the heavens like a curtain,
And spreads them out like a tent to dwell in.

Job 26:10
He drew a circular horizon on the face of the waters,
At the boundary of light and darkness.

I don't know if I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.

Listen, I don't really care what you believe.  I'm just saying Christianity/Islam/Judaism are all Bronze Age nonsense.

I do not see how anyone can base their life on this ridiculous notion that a first century Jew created the universe.  That virgins can have babies without conception, that we live after death.
That people can fly to heaven on winged horses.  This is just pure nonsense.  

I was born into Christian cult myself, went through Catholic schools, in the end, I rejected ALL religions after reading Bible, Quran, and large parts of Talmud.

BTW, what do you see when you look around 360 degrees in the middle of the dessert in the Middle East?  A circle.  If you look for science in the "holy" books from the Bronze Age, all you will find is the science from the Bronze Age.

I don't see how anybody can live in this scientific world, and fail to look for the Being Who put the marvelous machines of life and procreation together. You look at the machines. Why not look for the Maker? The machines of life and nature are marvelous. How much more the Maker of those machines?

Cool
legendary
April 14, 2017, 07:11:09 AM
Listen, I don't really care what you believe.  I'm just saying Christianity/Islam/Judaism are all Bronze Age nonsense.

I do not see how anyone can base their life on this ridiculous notion that a first century Jew created the universe.  That virgins can have babies without conception, that we live after death.

I was born into Christian cult myself, went through Catholic schools, in the end, I rejected ALL religions after reading Bible, Quran, and large parts of Talmud.

BTW, what do you see when you look around 360 degrees in the middle of the dessert in the Middle East?  A circle.  If you look for science in the "holy" books from the Bronze Age, all you will find is the science from the Bronze Age.

I never got what's your point on your last statement. Again I repeat, I am here to inform, not to enforce. And my job is already long done.

and as it is written:
Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God

The interesting thing is that mankind isn't even close to finding out the knowledge and wisdom that they are searching for. But if they turned and looked to God, He would extend a lot of it to them.

Cool
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
April 13, 2017, 07:01:59 PM

I never got what's your point on your last statement. Again I repeat, I am here to inform, not to enforce. And my job is already long done.

and as it is written:
Jews demand signs and Greeks search for wisdom, but we preach Christ crucified, a stumbling block to Jews and foolishness to Gentiles, but to those who are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the power of God and the wisdom of God
Activity: 401
SELLING AMAZON
April 13, 2017, 06:41:27 PM
Most likely because relligion is made by humans and it lacks logis often.
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
April 13, 2017, 06:31:38 PM
Why do you believe that the earth is round? Because you have read it? Have you walked all around the earth to prove that it is round?

Have you proven that evolution really happened? That the earth have been created a billion years ago? Or you read about it? Because that is the logic you apply.

Do not compare my girlfriend to the circumstances of Mary. I am not Joseph and the time of prophecies and prophets are long gone. And I say, who are you to question the thoughts and ways of God? He is not a human being that you would limit the possibilities in the way you would think it would be logical. It's like you want to think that a deity and your thoughts are alike. Which is too far from the truth. And again I say, I don't impose you to believe me. I am here only to inform.

We have this thing called gravity; it is the same (more or less) anywhere on Earth surface. This is because the distance to the center of Earth is the same from anywhere on its surface.  The only object that has this property is a sphere.

Evolution happened (and is happening).  There is a huge amount of physical evidence.  Go to any museum of natural history.  

If you think you can impregnate a woman without a sperm present or that a virgin can become pregnant you need to ask for a refund from your "college".
If you think evolution did not happen or that the Earth is flat, I suggest you go back to school and enroll in a different "college".  The Christian "college" you went to taught you a diddly squat.

You are a victim here.  You were born into your cult and you are not smart and brave enough to call it a BS.

How did you know about gravity? You read about it, right? Did I ever tell that I do not believe the earth is round? Did I ever tell that I disprove the theory of evolution? I have been talking to you neutrally and never attacked your personality, but what will I ever expect. There are more atheists that could have come up with greater answers than you always pointing your proof by attacking one's personality rather than his ideals.
Maybe you should backread my posts which I said I was an atheist and did some research and disproved my ideas of a deity's inexistence by actually reading and doing research rather than closing my mind on the ideals that I never agreed.

I don't know if I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.

legendary
April 13, 2017, 06:24:11 PM
Of course, that ^^^^^ reminds me of the end of the Dark Star movie.

The End of Dark Star

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=luaRtGn2tsI

Cheesy
legendary
April 13, 2017, 06:21:01 PM

I don't know id I will respond until you can give me a constructive response rather than making quotes that never have basis and using ad hominem even when I try to respond without doing so. I know atheists when I see one. And I see in how you response you aren't. I guess you're no difference to those people with radical beliefs. Talk about who is delusional.

Please be patient with af_newbie. He is having trouble hanging onto his atheism religion. As it comes tumbling down around him, he is reaching out desperately in every direction, even thrashing about, grasping at any straw to keep from going down with the things he is trying to believe. In all of it, he is starting to lose coherence on small scales. In order to stave off true and complete madness, he hangs on ever firmer to his fallacies in the only way he can.

Please be patient with him. He is a lost soul, and we wouldn't want him to become a lost, wandering star forever.

Cool
Activity: 144
Merit: 101
April 13, 2017, 06:15:25 PM

legendary
April 13, 2017, 06:11:17 PM
The only real reason why atheists hate religion is, they can't get away from being in a religion in their atheism.

How is atheism a religion? No atheist has enough evidence, to say nothing about proof, that God doesn't exist. Yet the atheists say that God doesn't exist. Just like any other religion with its unprovable points. Only, in the case of atheism, it is the major point of the whole religion that is unprovable.

Cool
Pages:
Jump to: