Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 32. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 1638
Merit: 425
Probably, bounty hunters fear of earning small profit from their hardwork since they are awared of the market volatility. Mist of the projects' token price are falling after being listed in different exchanges. So for those who are selling immediately, it is practical to do such thing because they will have assurance that they will still earm profit as a reward to their work.
Activity: 87
Merit: 0
There can be a lot of several reason why they sell if maybe they sell it immediately because they feel it would dump or maybe they want to get the profits and turn it to fiat or other coins like ethereum and bitcoin
 Lips sealed Lips sealed
Activity: 82
cause most of them don't beleive in the project they participate in ,and they will wait couple of months to get tokens they worked hard to earn so they will pay themselve
Activity: 103
Who are they? I am a bounty hunter. I will not immediately sell the tokens I have obtained. I will be patient for a while. I will sell these tokens when the token amount rises. I think Most of the tokens that the bounty hunters immediately sold were because they wanted to get the money immediately.
Activity: 588
Merit: 103
The number reason of it is because bounty hunters needs fiat currency they need money or to trade into bitcoin or other altcoin. I'm also do that but if the project have a great future i hodl it and wait for the big pump of that coin.
Activity: 98
I think before you sell altcoins, you need to understand how to deal with them best, hold or sale
Activity: 336
Merit: 101
most of bounty hunter sell their rewards immediately because they want instant profit  and they are not sure that the future of the tokens will be great. so they don't want to take any risks with holding coins for  long time  because most of coins  badly crashes after 3-4 weeks of listing. or they convert it to BTC , ETH etc...

Activity: 301
Merit: 100
Most bounty hunters sell out their bonus tokens as soon as they receive it, as they seem to think it is the time when their prices are highest on the exchanges. This is only partially true, because it seems that some coins will fall off some time as they degrade the bounty token. However, with some potential currency and growth, it will soon recover and the value rising, it will make you feel remorse.
Activity: 392
ADABsSsSsSsSSSsS
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.

There are different types of bounty hunters and most of them are using the reward for living and that is the reason why they sell their coins immediately in the market.
Activity: 112
I guess because many bounty are using bounty as a means of survivals, some use it to pay their bills and take care of their needs, so once they get the bounty tokens, they will sell it immediately and convert it to fiat and take care of their needs.
You are absolutely right here sincerely speaking, i have so many friends that don't work except the money they see on bounty to maintain their livelihood.
I guess because many bounty are using bounty as a means of survivals, some use it to pay their bills and take care of their needs, so once they get the bounty tokens, they will sell it immediately and convert it to fiat and take care of their needs.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
Now there is a rush to sell as many tokens as they can, before the other bounty hunters dump their tokens. I have seen this for a lot many of the ICOs during the past few months. Also a lot of the bounty hunters have lost their confidence in the market due to low prices.
Activity: 392
everyone has different needs and they immediately sell tokens they can because they may need money and some make bounty their main income so they have to sell immediately after getting a token
Activity: 462
Merit: 10
I think not all bounty hunter do it, can be some bounty hunter sell it because they need money for daily expense. If the project has strong community, live product and consist of solid team, i think many bounty hunter will hold it untill the price going up 5 to 10 times. Many bounty hunter does not have other job and only make money from bounty program, so that why they sell it immediately.
Activity: 224
Thats one of the reasons the price of all cryptocurrency use to drop below ico price when listed on exchange just because they dump their token immediately after listing on exchange.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
There are many reason for the bounty token to sell of as i have observed many new tokens market. When they just got listed on any exchanges their value remain much lower then base price but after some days it gets a huge push. After that the price keep decreasing and finally became stable to a lower value. I think thats the reason why hunters sell their tokens on the big push event after just getting listed on exchanges. So this may be one of the reason
Activity: 1610
Merit: 294
www.licx.io
probably because they are in need of money and they are also afraid if the coin price owned becomes very worthless because there are some coin from bounty campaign that is not valuable and make a lot of investors and participants from bounty campaign to lose money. so they play it safe by selling their bounty campaign results quickly.
People need more stable coins such as the etherium, cue ball. That's why they change the tokoks to a more stable crepe. Even if you keep tokens, then their price may fall quickly, and then wait a long time for the token to grow.
Activity: 196
Merit: 1
All of us have differwnt reasons for each of our coins. I think some of the bounty hunters immediately sell their rewards because they want to purchase their hardworks for all those months.
Activity: 73
Sometimes you just need to sell altcoins immediately, if you stay, then their price will be zero
Pages:
Jump to: