Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 29. (Read 6425 times)

Activity: 317
Merit: 100
Well, actually for this bounty hunters are working to get their reward. Plus, when you enter the exchange, the token usually costs more or the same as the price of the ISO, but over time, the price usually becomes lower and when you believe in the project, you can buy and increase the number of tokens.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
Bounty hunters prefer to earn fast profits. Sometimes it is better to sell coins immediately if the project is not strong and you are not sure that it will be in demand. I'm bounty hunter myself and I did it many times, but sometimes I prefer to hold cryptocurrencies for a long time to maximize the profit
Activity: 166
Merit: 20
Usually, together with hunters, tokens are paid to investors. Investors bought tokens on the ICO with bonuses, so they and sell them immediately to earn. Accordingly, the price falls. Well, the hunters don't lag behind them, and they also want to get something for their work
Activity: 75
Merit: 0
They sell their bounty reward immediately because of strict needs. As long as you wait for the reward, your debt is accumulated especially in full time bounty hunters. Other bounty campaigns are very long to give rewards and others are running away.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
Many people think all bounty hunters like insta sell after get reward.
And yes and no.
First thing. This is no so bad strategy like you think.
I read one research about this theme,
I will try to find this,
Yes here it is. https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.43103509 - it's no my work.
If to speak shortly, the strategy of insta sell is one of the best.
So, yes. Bounty hunters do all right.
Second things.
Bounty is the main work for many people. And they need a stable profit every month.
legendary
Activity: 1110
Merit: 1000
There are several reasons for this happened. Most of ICOs pre bounty rewards are delayed by number of months. The participants have to wait for their tokens for a long time. When they got tokens, they sell immediately. Some people want an instant reward, then transfer tokens into flat money or BTC/ETH immediately.
Mostly the main reason why some of bounty hunters are immediately sell their reward because they waited for long period of time. The other reasons why they sell it immediately after they get reward are because some people used it for their needs, and some of them sell their token because the market is rising, so they grab the opportunity to sell to get huge earning. Me too, i sell immediately my token after I receive it, but sometimes I hold it for a while until I saw the market is still rising then if i feel its rise even more then I sell it.
Activity: 280
There are several reasons for this happened. Most of ICOs pre bounty rewards are delayed by number of months. The participants have to wait for their tokens for a long time. When they got tokens, they sell immediately. Some people want an instant reward, then transfer tokens into flat money or BTC/ETH immediately.
Activity: 110
I think this is because the hunters have seen some coins go very down more than their ICO price. So the only thing hunters do is, they sell their tokens right after they receive those.
Activity: 392
Because the course always sags after everyone is given tokens , I think you sell them as soon as you come, especially if you are the first
Activity: 285
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately, when they receive reward because they probably do not trust the development of the project.
Activity: 602
Merit: 105
Not all bounty hunters sell their tokens. Only stupid ones do it. They dont understand that a lot of coins has a great potencial for future growth, so it is very advantageous to keep your assets for a year and recieve 1000% profit from ico price!
Activity: 602
Merit: 251
This happens because many bounty hunters long wait will end when one or the other bounty company. They wait for these coins sometimes for months, that is, they do regularly some actions, and get paid for their work for example in 2-3-4 months. Of course they want to cash out their profits, as long it was waiting. It's logical.
Activity: 448
Merit: 1
Probably the coin may not have much value or maybe  they would be a dump and another major reason could be that its the bounty hunter's main income there are so many reasons why bounty hunter'sell immediately
Activity: 168
many bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens they get because they need money and they make the bounty as a source of income, sometimes they are afraid the price of tokens will go down
because the token from the bounty results if it is not sold there will be no value later,
on average 80% ico scam, so we must quickly sell the coin
Activity: 364
Merit: 6
I think that other bounty hunters like me sell their rewards or coin immediately is because of the fact that it is their main source of income. Bounty campaigns are their main job. Although not all bounty hunters. Another reason is to avoid losses. Of course, if you sell your coin immeadiately, you can avoid having losses to your portfolio, although you won't have any profits too.
Activity: 378
Merit: 114
Most people sell tokens / coins from bounty because they do not want the price to decrease more and more. I think it's better for you to do an analysis of the tokens you can, whether it has the potential to increase or not. If you think the token will increase, hold for a while but if you find it difficult to increase, it is better to sell it. So study more and take action according to that
Activity: 840
Merit: 40
In my opinion, not every bounty hunter sell his coins immediately after getting them but those who don't have any other income source have to sell to meet their daily expenses.
Activity: 25
They do that because they need money because most of the bounty hunter join bounty to make income, maybe they need money to fulfill daily basic needs and many more. I also do that when I really need money, indeed I have a chance to make a profit if I hold the token but I have no choice except to sell my token when I need money.
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
many bounty hunters immediately sell the tokens they get because they need money and they make the bounty as a source of income, sometimes they are afraid the price of tokens will go down
And the price is still falling. This year, most coins lost value after entering the exchange. Sell in order not to lose more.
Activity: 490
Yes indeed it is. In most cases, they sell. But it happens that even if you sell that course still goes up. I have seen this many times and no one knows for certain.
Pages:
Jump to: