Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do Bounty Hunters Sell Immediately they receive reward? - page 33. (Read 6424 times)

Activity: 23
Merit: 0
Bounty hunters sell immediately nowadays because most of the tokens nowadays turn to be shit coin after they are first listed on any of the exchanges.
Activity: 350
Merit: 106
The fact of immediate token dropping just after a listing is very disappointing and can significantly effect on subsequent price performance and sentiments on some project in general. In my opinion, the real reason behind is an approach quite heavy used by bounty hunters when quantity goes over quality, i.e. many hunters tries to participate in as many projects as they can ignoring quality projects screening. That approach leads to a lack of real understanding on project perspective and simple desire to sell tokens at first available moment.
Activity: 578
Merit: 250
Bounty hunters are out to make a profit, and they know that other bounty hunters will be dumping as soon as they get their coins.  This will drop the price considerably, so bounty hunters try to be the first to dump so that their tokens get higher value at the very start of the dump.  They're not looking at the big picture when it comes to any coin, just quick profit.
Activity: 146
Merit: 1
I don't think all bounty hunters will sell their COINS immediately.

Some people may do this because they need money or may sell them in exchange for different COINS.
Activity: 252
Merit: 13
https://eloncity.io/
Now most of the bounties are not well paid, so more and more hunters are starting to sell directly to cash in bonuses. That's the reason.
Activity: 82
Perhaps they are afraid of the trend of this coin, simply not sure about it. So they sell as soon as they get. It's everyone's choice
Activity: 184
Merit: 2
If tokens are listed on exchange, then you can sell them there, but this is not always promising. Therefore, we have to leave them until better times. Each bounty hunter has a diverse collection of coins that are simply stored on a purse.)
Activity: 238
Perhaps this is because they have thoughts of losing profits if they hold on to their generosity tokens, because it usually happens that after they are listed, the market value of a particular coin will drop dramatically. And some of them can not recover from the fall, which leads to less profit.
Activity: 196
If bounty hunters are satisfied with their price, they will immediately sell it, because many bounty hunters will drop their token for sure, and if you ever stay on sale automatically, you need to hold your tokens because tokens will be greatly reduced after hunters, but sometimes hunters regret that they did not expect that the token will be significantly increased.
Activity: 266
Either they need money or they want to sell while they still have a high price before they are discarded. They suggested that the price would drop much lower than the ICO when the coin enters the market.
Activity: 305
Merit: 10
Not All but Some Bounty Hunter sell their reward after they receive the token because they want Fiat money as possible. Once the token listed on exchange they dump the token I think because they are satisfied the price of the token or a various reason like they want to convert it to bitcoin or ethereum. But For me I will hold the reward to gain more profit .
Activity: 90
Bounty hunters quite often don't obtain the tokens or these are quite low and that´s why they dump and forget, but that's crypto market and they may obtain more in the future.
Activity: 462
Merit: 101
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
when we follow a bounty campaign, means that what we want is a reward that can be money and can meet our needs. in a nutshell, the reason someone sells their token in a hurry is because they have needs that need to be met, and to meet those needs must use the money generated from the bounty campaign, because no other money can be used. I say this because I have experienced it.
if I had money and did not have a sudden need, I never sell token in a hurry, because I know it can exacerbate the price of tokens.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 267
Many ICOs have realized that Bounty hunters always sell their coins immediately they give it out to their wallets especially when they are on exchanges. What are the reasons why they sell it out and what should bounty hunters do when they are given the tokens.
They don't care about the prospects of the project, they actually just want to get some free money. Therefore i always say to support a project you really want to support, you really love, follow their development. Other reason is maybe because they think that investment is like flipping money and when they feel that a project is fail, they immeditely sell their token.
Activity: 199
perhaps because they are afraid that the token price they receive from an ico will further decrease, since the token tokens that have entered the exchange price will be cheaper than when ico lasts, and also not all tokens obtained from an ico are good to hold in the run long because later the price of the token will be further down.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100

Because most bounty hunters rely on their bounty rewards thus each rewards they received which usually takes months. So they were expecting it as soon as possible maybe for various reasons so they tend to immediately trade it and use it either to invest to new altcoins or to just convert it to fiat.
Activity: 349
Merit: 10
They have been waiting so long to receive their reward. They want to get money as fast as possible. So it's easy to understand why they do that. Because they aren't investors, so they don't care about long-term holding/investing. They just need money to live their own life.
Activity: 27
Guessing they don't believe in the project and just want to make a quick buck. Also it minimises the chance of making less. A lot of ICOs hit the exchanges and their token is very lowly valued.
Activity: 196
Because no bounty project know which of the project is real or not so when they get hold of them they sell some will also wait a bit to see how far the project can go. It all depends
Activity: 770
I also have often get a token from Bounty program I hold it for at least 3 months and Because after that sometimes token the price is getting decreasing and less valuable
Pages:
Jump to: