Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 127. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
May 08, 2015, 10:23:12 PM

The most important thing to know about science is, when you get down to the scientific papers, they are a lot different than the public opinion about the things that the papers talk about. The papers make points. They often go on to draw conclusions about the points. Other people draw conclusions about the points, as well. The conclusions mushroom into something like the Big Bang as truth when all it is, is some kind of fanciful sci-fi idea at its basic core.

Since everything operates by cause and effect, and since there is no pure random (only a thing we call random because we are so obscure that we barely know anything that is going on in the universe), whatever got the cause and effect going is so extremely great and far beyond us, the the only thing we can do is call it God.  

Use your head, sometime, for something besides a propaganda rack (don't know if you have hair or not).

Smiley
Yes, random exists.
There really is no proof. And the evidence of it is our ignorance as I stated above.

No, there is no fanciful sci-fi idea at the basic core of Big Bang theory.

There is just mathematics, and physics measurements.  From these the age of the universe can be calculated.  Anyone pretty much can replicate the experiments and verify the conclusions.  13.8 Billion years, and the universe is expanding.  It's eventual collapse is based on calculations of the aggregate gravitational forces.  Not really that complicated.  
Actually, there are enough holes in Big Bang theory that we don't really know if it could actually happen. But even if the holes were filled, we still wouldn't know if that was the thing that really happened until we went back in time and space and took a "look."

At this stage of the game, Big Bang is sci-fi that many people are hoping is reality, simply because we don't know that it is what really happened.

Why not go back to 911 conspiracy theories?   There we were sticking to high school level math and physics.  What do you say?

Don't know what you mean here. The 9/11 conspiracy subject is detailed enough that nobody will prove it one way or another by information placed into this forum.

Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 08, 2015, 10:07:08 PM
Allah is one !!!
Allah exist and Allah is the creator of this world, If you believe it is good for you. If you don't believe it is bad for you.
Islam is complete religion. I am sure there is no religion in the world like Islam.

Agreed with you..
Islam is complete religion and im proud to be a Muslim And also proud to be Follower of Muhammad (PBUH).......
Allah is Love <3

Give respect and gain respect...Smiley

Thanks
But...

Did Mohammad really split the Moon?
What do you think?
I have the lunar map down to about 0.5 meters.  The faithful, the subset who believes in this miracle, need only tell us where to look for evidence of the splitting.  I will then post of those areas.   Lunar lat long coordinates are fine or whatever other method.  

We can then discuss the geology of those areas.  

This should establish whether the Moon was split apart by Mohammed.

I do not personally believe this should affect anyone's faith in their religion, whether this miracle existed or not.

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 08, 2015, 08:46:30 PM
Allah is one !!!
Allah exist and Allah is the creator of this world, If you believe it is good for you. If you don't believe it is bad for you.
Islam is complete religion. I am sure there is no religion in the world like Islam.

Agreed with you..
Islam is complete religion and im proud to be a Muslim And also proud to be Follower of Muhammad (PBUH).......
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

What do you think?
legendary
May 08, 2015, 04:53:04 PM

The most important thing to know about science is, when you get down to the scientific papers, they are a lot different than the public opinion about the things that the papers talk about. The papers make points. They often go on to draw conclusions about the points. Other people draw conclusions about the points, as well. The conclusions mushroom into something like the Big Bang as truth when all it is, is some kind of fanciful sci-fi idea at its basic core.

Since everything operates by cause and effect, and since there is no pure random (only a thing we call random because we are so obscure that we barely know anything that is going on in the universe), whatever got the cause and effect going is so extremely great and far beyond us, the the only thing we can do is call it God. 

Use your head, sometime, for something besides a propaganda rack (don't know if you have hair or not).

Smiley
Yes, random exists.

No, there is no fanciful sci-fi idea at the basic core of Big Bang theory.

There is just mathematics, and physics measurements.  From these the age of the universe can be calculated.  Anyone pretty much can replicate the experiments and verify the conclusions.  13.8 Billion years, and the universe is expanding.  It's eventual collapse is based on calculations of the aggregate gravitational forces.  Not really that complicated. 

Why not go back to 911 conspiracy theories?   There we were sticking to high school level math and physics.  What do you say?
legendary
May 08, 2015, 03:32:36 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Exist Everywhere...!!!

Once, a Bedouin was asked what made an unsophisticated man like him believe in Allah. The Bedouin said, "Do you see these marks in the sand?" "Yes," the man replied. "What do they tell you?" asked the Bedouin. "A camel went by," answered the man. The Bedouin then asked, "Did you see the camel?" The man replied, "No, but these footprints in the sand suggest that a camel made them." "Do you see these mountains?" questioned the Bedouin. He continued, "They are indicative to me that Allah made them."

Allah made these Stars,Mountains,Sun,Clouds,Sea,Rivers,Moon....!!!

If Allah not exist then who made these things Huh?

Allah Is Great !!!

These are basic and explained in science class. Stars are composed of Gas, Mountains made by shifts in the tectonic plates, Clouds are formed by water, and the Ocean/seas/rivers are composed of water which is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

The reason people are religous is largely because of ignorance/not knowing these things.

Hahahahaha in which institution you know about these things and who told you about these illogical things........Tongue

clouds are made by water...!!!
U give water for making of clouds??
rivers,seas are made of water Tongue
Is this water given by you??
from where u get hydrogen and oxygen??
 Mountains made by shifts in the tectonic plates....
who shift these plates You...Huh

Ok I'm done, go to science class or do expirments concerning these things(Like precipitation in a water bottle). It's useless talking to someone ignorant on simple matters such as these and wondering why their theist...

I could delve deeper into why your beliefs of a god controlling everything actually undermines the "glory" of such a god and is illogical, but I'll leave that to you as it's a waste of time speaking about such on a forum. Go research basic philosohpers such as David Hume, Kant, etc...

The problem is, nobody knows where any of the material or energy of the universe really comes from. All the theories we have about things like Big Bang are so full of holes that they are mostly empty space, like what atoms are.

Smiley
The problem with these statements....

Is that they obscure understanding of cause and effect, and attribute things to a higher power, which obfuscates actual gaining of knowledge.

The problem with your statement...

The problem is, nobody knows where any of the material or energy of the universe really comes from. All the theories we have about things like Big Bang are so full of holes that they are mostly empty space, like what atoms are.
[/b]

Is that you don't know squat about science, because you read religious crap about science.

Smiley
legendary
May 08, 2015, 03:23:36 PM
Not god exist....

Once, a Bedouin was asked what made an unsophisticated man like him believe in Allah. The Bedouin said, "Do you see these marks in the sand?" "Yes," the man replied. "What do they tell you?" asked the Bedouin. "A camel went by," answered the man. The Bedouin then asked, "Did you see the camel?" The man replied, "No, but these footprints in the sand suggest that a camel made them." "Do you see these mountains?" questioned the Bedouin. He continued, "They are indicative to me that Allah made them."

Allah Is Great !!!

These are basic and explained in science class. Stars are composed of Gas, Mountains made by shifts in the tectonic plates, Clouds are formed by water, and the Ocean/seas/rivers are composed of water which is composed of Hydrogen and Oxygen.

The reason people are religous is largely because of ignorance/not knowing these things.

Hahahahaha in which institution you know about these things and who told you about these illogical things........Tongue

Ok I'm done, go to science class or do expirments concerning these things(Like precipitation in a water bottle). It's useless talking to someone ignorant on simple matters such as these and wondering why their theist...

I could delve deeper into why your beliefs of a god controlling everything actually undermines the "glory" of such a god and is illogical, but I'll leave that to you as it's a waste of time speaking about such on a forum. Go research basic philosohpers such as David Hume, Kant, etc...

Smiley
The problem with these statements....

Is that they obscure understanding of cause and effect, and attribute things to a higher power, which obfuscates actual gaining of knowledge.

The problem with your statement...

[/b]

Is that you don't know squat about science, because you read religious crap about science.
legendary
May 08, 2015, 03:17:30 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!

Smiley
legendary
May 08, 2015, 03:13:48 PM
Allah is one !!!

Agreed with you..
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
But...

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 08, 2015, 03:08:55 PM
Allah is one !!!

Agreed with you..
Allah is Love <3

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1037
May 08, 2015, 03:05:50 PM
Allah is one !!!
May 08, 2015, 03:00:58 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!

Hahahahahaha i think you were good in school time because you remember all the things that is taught in 5th standard...Tongue Cheesy
Go and research on my religion (ISLAM) and then came here and talk with me....
And please talk on the basis of logical things not talk on the basis of hydrogen and water Tongue

Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 08, 2015, 02:55:31 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!

May 08, 2015, 02:50:06 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!

May 08, 2015, 02:39:46 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!

legendary
May 08, 2015, 02:33:59 PM
May 08, 2015, 02:33:00 PM
Not god exist....

Allah Is Great !!!
May 08, 2015, 02:24:34 PM
There is no religion like Islam...

Allah is one and can’t be three,
The truth is simple as can be.
He’s the source of everything,
And doesn’t need a single thing,
He wasn’t born and will not die,
And that is surely not a lie.

Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah,
The final Prophet of Allah,
Peace and blessings on him too,
Who came to show us what to do.
Allah chose him for mankind,
No one greater will we find,
And his Sunnah is our guide,
By his ways we should abide.

Respect My Religion then i will your's Smiley

I respect religions that have no intolerance against other people. If you accept everyone then I will respect your religion. However, Islam is intolerant against a wide array of things, and as such cannot be respected. Neither can Christianity nor Judasim be respected. They are religions of hate, war, and death. Use you reasoning, the "god" of those religions does not exist. If it does, then it is an evil "god".

By the way whats your religion ??

U dont know a single word about Islam.....

Islam Is Peace !!
God calls to the Home of Peace.” (The Quran, 10:25)

The truth is that peace in Islam is the ‘rule’, while war is the ‘exception’. This is borne out by all the teachings of Islam and the practical life of the Prophet of Islam.
May 08, 2015, 02:17:50 PM

Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah,
Peace and blessings on him too,
Who came to show us what to do.
Allah chose him for mankind,
No one greater will we find,
And his Sunnah is our guide,
By his ways we should abide.

Respect My Religion then i will your's Smiley

I respect religions that have no intolerance against other people. If you accept everyone then I will respect your religion. However, Islam is intolerant against a wide array of things, and as such cannot be respected. Neither can Christianity nor Judasim be respected. They are religions of hate, war, and death. Use you reasoning, the "god" of those religions does not exist. If it does, then it is an evil "god".

If such a god exists, I can assure you it is of no religion as of current, and that most of the world would be going to "hell" for their intolerance, hatred, and willfull ignorance(The cause of all intolerance).
May 08, 2015, 02:13:58 PM

Muhammad-ur-Rasulullah,