Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 129. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 08, 2015, 12:13:21 PM
- snip-

P.S. Many Muslims including me are against ISIS. I don't like what they are doing and essentially creating a new religion for their political benefits and pushing all Muslims into danger and forcing all Muslims and non-Muslims to be a victim of the danger. ISIS has killed number of Muslims too but still what they are claiming is being represented than what the reality is. Sad

- snip -
Sorry? They don't create any new religion. Look their flag, what does the first text say? La ilaha illallah! The second text is Allah, Rasul, and Muhammad. Their god is Allah, and their prophet is Muhammad SAW. Is that a new religion?

They ain't following Islam. Islam tells not to even tease other religions or people, they are doing much worse than that. Islam tells not to compell others to become Muslims, they are doing it. They just claim they are Muslims but not follow Islam. How they are Muslims if they don't follow Islam?
They ain't following Islam? In surah al-Maidah, ayah 38-39, tells to cut off thieves hand, IS do that.
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
May 08, 2015, 11:47:22 AM
- snip-

P.S. Many Muslims including me are against ISIS. I don't like what they are doing and essentially creating a new religion for their political benefits and pushing all Muslims into danger and forcing all Muslims and non-Muslims to be a victim of the danger. ISIS has killed number of Muslims too but still what they are claiming is being represented than what the reality is. Sad

- snip -
Sorry? They don't create any new religion. Look their flag, what does the first text say? La ilaha illallah! The second text is Allah, Rasul, and Muhammad. Their god is Allah, and their prophet is Muhammad SAW. Is that a new religion?

They ain't following Islam. Islam tells not to even tease other religions or people, they are doing much worse than that. Islam tells not to compell others to become Muslims, they are doing it. They just claim they are Muslims but not follow Islam. How they are Muslims if they don't follow Islam?

Unfortunately the fanatics have taken Islam away from you. They have changed it to their liking. They are now firmly in charge of it.

If you want it back you'll have to fight for it.

The inconvenient truth.

It might be inconvenient but it is truth. Anyway, what can we, unarmed people, do anything to well-funded armed people? It probably will be another news for media which they twists to Islamic violence. I am fairly certain those lunatic ISIS people will be defeated sooner or later.

The first fanatical Muslim? Muhammed.

I am not a fanatic and they are many Muslims who are against those lunatics. By the way, I prefer Zakir when referring me.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 08, 2015, 11:34:11 AM
The first fanatical Muslim? Muhammed.
legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1016
May 08, 2015, 11:32:36 AM
- snip-

- snip -

Unfortunately the fanatics have taken Islam away from you. They have changed it to their liking. They are now firmly in charge of it.

If you want it back you'll have to fight for it.

The inconvenient truth.

Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
May 08, 2015, 11:19:17 AM
- snip-

- snip -

legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
May 08, 2015, 11:12:25 AM
of course, if we start a thread entitled "Why do peoples hate Judaism Islam"  (full disclosure I am athiest not jew, just noting the vast difference between these two topics - attempt is made to make you feel guilty if you hate/dislike Muslim, but hating Jews is totally acceptable)

and use this content in first post -

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate Judaism islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a Jew muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about Judaism islam is that "Judaism Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Judaism Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to Judaism islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care

The title of a next thread: "Why Do Islam Hates Islam: Sunnis Vs Shiites"

Anyone up for it?

Cool

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
May 08, 2015, 09:37:38 AM
of course, if we start a thread entitled "Why do peoples hate Judaism Islam"  (full disclosure I am athiest not jew, just noting the vast difference between these two topics - attempt is made to make you feel guilty if you hate/dislike Muslim, but hating Jews is totally acceptable)

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate Judaism islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a Jew muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about Judaism islam is that "Judaism Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Judaism Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to Judaism islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care

The title of a next thread: "Why Do Islam Hates Islam: Sunnis Vs Shiites"

Anyone up for it?

Cool

legendary
May 08, 2015, 09:33:49 AM
of course, if we start a thread entitled "Why do peoples hate Judaism Islam"  (full disclosure I am athiest not jew, just noting the vast difference between these two topics - attempt is made to make you feel guilty if you hate/dislike Muslim, but hating Jews is totally acceptable)

Also here is something that most people mistake about Judaism islam is that "Judaism Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Judaism Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to Judaism islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Judaism Islam.

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
May 08, 2015, 08:32:09 AM
- snip-

- snip -
legendary
May 08, 2015, 07:41:23 AM
i just wanna say
lets prove all this debate after we die , and then we will knew , who's mr.right !
Tell ya' what.

Let's not prove this debate after we die, since there are some bad guys on one side of this debate trying to help us die.
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Scat The Billionaire
May 08, 2015, 06:42:00 AM
i just wanna say
lets prove all this debate after we die , and then we will knew , who's mr.right !
May 08, 2015, 06:40:29 AM
Why do people hates Islam? Undecided
Activity: 952
Merit: 1000
May 08, 2015, 06:37:42 AM
That is not true.

There is a big difference between muslims and Islam like christians and christianity because a christian is bad doesn't mean that the religion is bad in the same way with muslims just because all these extremists who call themselves muslims have done horrible things doesn't mean that Islam is full of horrible things.
Activity: 448
May 08, 2015, 05:57:06 AM
I personally believe there is a worldwide conspiracy going on. This whole debacle wasn't created by Muslims but by an Elite Cabal working against humanity at large to mass cull the population at different parts of its history. I think the human race is regressing in general and people are manipulating religion just for their own ends..not just Muslims.  Cry

No. Muslim extremism is a genuine threat, but the media exaggerates it and promotes it when it can to suit their own agenda. They often need a scapegoat to start wars and take away peoples privacy and freedom and what better one than Islamic Terrorism. Religion has always been used to further peoples political goals and not just in Islam but Christianity too and that's all it ever is.
legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1023
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
May 08, 2015, 04:24:19 AM
I personally believe there is a worldwide conspiracy going on. This whole debacle wasn't created by Muslims but by an Elite Cabal working against humanity at large to mass cull the population at different parts of its history. I think the human race is regressing in general and people are manipulating religion just for their own ends..not just Muslims.  Cry
Activity: 462
May 08, 2015, 03:26:22 AM
the problem is that some extremist groups are utilizing the fact that there alot of illiterate muslims & is manipulating the interpretations of Islamic Verses

Well but its well known that those Islamic countries surrounding the ISIS territory.. they hate more the US than the Islamic State, even when they say that their believes are nothing related to the Islam, so thats scary!.
Activity: 882
Merit: 500
May 08, 2015, 01:36:44 AM
There are a lot of Obama supporters who essentially do worship him. You can find videos of them online getting their children singing hymns to Obama. Fucking scary.

I'm more afraid of the people worshiping Eric Holder... Undecided
Activity: 392
May 08, 2015, 12:42:24 AM
the problem is that some extremist groups are utilizing the fact that there alot of illiterate muslims & is manipulating the interpretations of Islamic Verses
legendary
May 07, 2015, 12:40:57 PM

You might have more(can you share?) but mostly "claims" and newspaper & media reports.

I just went through the list and checked google, focusing on reports that were not from Iraq or Afganistan.   

Most of them come right up.

Your claim of bogus media reports is therefore falsified.

I claimed you all have is media and newspaper reports. All of them outside Iraq and Afghanistan are true? Terrorists claim they are Muslims but won't follow Islam and/or medias claim they are Muslims.

Edit: Spendulus added few more lines.

Example of searches

(1) Pakistan Sherpao bomber
(2) Libya Benghazi medics
(3) Syria Dema homosexual

(4) http://thereligionofpeace.com/

(1) What does this mean?
(2) Who said they are Muslims? Media, right?
(3) Yes, Islam is against Lesbians and Gays.

(4) Thought so. They have many disinformation and biased information. I don't know how you will take what I say but this is true.

You've said nothing substantial, so there is no take on it from me.

What I have provided is example search terms that can be used to validate entries in the list.  They are only examples of unique key phrases.

So do you support killing homosexuals?
Jump to: