Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 128. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
May 08, 2015, 02:09:17 PM
legendary
Activity: 3234
Merit: 1654
Enterapp Pre-Sale Live - bit.ly/3UrMCWI
May 08, 2015, 02:04:47 PM
The below quotes(and many more similar to it) is in the Koran and is what the Terrorists use to justify their killings, if you accept "Allah" as perfect, you accept him as an evil god, for the words in the Koran are words against Life, they're words of violence and death. Ever wonder why those such as Buddhists never resort to violence, even though Buddhism has been persecuted against in China? Because the Buddhist faith has no violence in it, it does not promote death, it promotes peace. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism do not, they promote death and violence. Your god does not exist.

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Fighting is obligatory for you, much as you dislike it." (Surah 2:216)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:1034-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Fighting in the path of God...

Don't mix this verse with the wrong meaning...
Read carefully

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.

What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.

Please It is recommended that dont take the half of the line and say that this is wrong.
Like I say I will kill you if you do ............
And Now you are quoting my line as

Irfan_pak10 say me that
He will Kill me.

The Above verses you are quoting are not full
See here

Fighting has been enjoined upon you while it is hateful to you. But perhaps you hate a thing and it is good for you; and perhaps you love a thing and it is bad for you. And Allah Knows, while you know not. (Surah 2:216)

and same is the case with others.
Activity: 490
Merit: 14
May 08, 2015, 01:55:53 PM
The below quotes(and many more similar to it) is in the Koran and is what the Terrorists use to justify their killings, if you accept "Allah" as perfect, you accept him as an evil god, for the words in the Koran are words against Life, they're words of violence and death. Ever wonder why those such as Buddhists never resort to violence, even though Buddhism has been persecuted against in China? Because the Buddhist faith has no violence in it, it does not promote death, it promotes peace. Islam, Christianity, and Judaism do not, they promote death and violence. Your god does not exist.

"...make war on the leaders of unbelief...Make war on them: God will chastise them at your hands and humble them. He will grant you victory over them..." (Surah 9:12-)

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:1034-)

"Believers, make war on the infidels who dwell around you. Deal firmly with them." (Surah 9:121-)

Read carefully

Again, these things were supposedly given to Muhammed by Allah. Allah is supposed to be perfect in every way, that means that you should be able to take a sentence "out of context" and apply it in your own life, as the very words of Allah should be incomprehesibly perfect, from the syllables to the sentence structure.

What you're doing, is admitting that Allah is not perfect, or that Allah does not exist.
May 08, 2015, 01:55:11 PM
Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

This is the real verse and their translation.....

Then when you have finished your prayer, remember Allah, standing, sitting and dying or your sides; thenwhen you are secure, establish prayer as usual; undoubtedly, the prayer is a fixed time obligation on Muslims. (Surah Nisa Verse 103)[/b]
May 08, 2015, 01:53:55 PM
May 08, 2015, 01:51:56 PM

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

Read carefully
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:47:48 PM
Activity: 350
Merit: 250
Selling Stuff 20% OFF ! See my signature
May 08, 2015, 01:46:44 PM

I don't hate Islam...I just don't understand how you guys can live in 2015 after some "rules" in a book written 2000 years ago....and you argue about it, you debate its significance...it's a book written by a guy/guys who lived 2000 years ago, what did you expect of him ?

Also, do you really think that the world is only 2000 years old ? Are there any dinosaurs mentioned in the Quran ? Smiley  
I don't want to rain on your parade, but Islam, Christianism and all the other religions will be replaced soon by a new religion....it's called SCIENCE....it's the religion you accept and use on the daily basis, even when writing messages on Bitcointalk....everything else is just chit-chat...
May 08, 2015, 01:42:39 PM

"Seek out your enemies relentlessly." (Surah 4:103-)

May 08, 2015, 01:40:37 PM
- snip-

P.S. Many Muslims including me are against ISIS. I don't like what they are doing and essentially creating a new religion for their political benefits and pushing all Muslims into danger and forcing all Muslims and non-Muslims to be a victim of the danger. ISIS has killed number of Muslims too but still what they are claiming is being represented than what the reality is. Sad

- snip -
Sorry? They don't create any new religion. Look their flag, what does the first text say? La ilaha illallah! The second text is Allah, Rasul, and Muhammad. Their god is Allah, and their prophet is Muhammad SAW. Is that a new religion?

They ain't following Islam. Islam tells not to even tease other religions or people, they are doing much worse than that. Islam tells not to compell others to become Muslims, they are doing it. They just claim they are Muslims but not follow Islam. How they are Muslims if they don't follow Islam?
They ain't following Islam? In surah al-Maidah, ayah 38-39, tells to cut off thieves hand, IS do that.

Zakir is wrong. In the Koran it is explicitly stated that you can use violence against non-muslims as well as violence against those that do supposed "wrongs". ISIS is following the Koran, the core problem isn't the people, it's the Koran itself. The Koran, Bible, Torah, are all the same, and all promote violence and death.

Quran is different from Torah and Bible beacause there are many changes in Torah and bible but Quran is present in their original form as they revealed from Allah to Prophet Muhammad (PBUH).....
Quran is complete code of life....

I suggested you to read translation of Quran.....Then come here and argue....
Have a good day...
May 08, 2015, 01:38:01 PM
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:34:40 PM
May 08, 2015, 01:30:40 PM
May 08, 2015, 01:24:46 PM
I read here in this thread that cutting off hands is very hard punisment for the theaf.
Let me tell you here after the death of holy prophet S.A and in golden ages is comprises more than 200 years, only 6 people hands were cut off. Why? Because people know that if they pilfer there hands will be cut off.

I agreed with you Muhammad Irfan...Smiley

Theft is a great treachery, which hurts one’s heart by stealing his/her property which s/he gained by working hard; and it is an unscrupulous act. This act has always been seen in every era and every place. For this reason, Islam ordered that the hand of the person who committed this unscrupulous act be cut off, which is a severe sanction, so that the punishment will be appropriate for the crime. If this sanction was applied, the cases of theft would be minimized.

Read this carefully !!!
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:22:14 PM
- snip-

P.S. Many Muslims including me are against ISIS. I don't like what they are doing and essentially creating a new religion for their political benefits and pushing all Muslims into danger and forcing all Muslims and non-Muslims to be a victim of the danger. ISIS has killed number of Muslims too but still what they are claiming is being represented than what the reality is. Sad

- snip -
Sorry? They don't create any new religion. Look their flag, what does the first text say? La ilaha illallah! The second text is Allah, Rasul, and Muhammad. Their god is Allah, and their prophet is Muhammad SAW. Is that a new religion?

They ain't following Islam. Islam tells not to even tease other religions or people, they are doing much worse than that. Islam tells not to compell others to become Muslims, they are doing it. They just claim they are Muslims but not follow Islam. How they are Muslims if they don't follow Islam?
They ain't following Islam? In surah al-Maidah, ayah 38-39, tells to cut off thieves hand, IS do that.

Zakir is wrong. In the Koran it is explicitly stated that you can use violence against non-muslims as well as violence against those that do supposed "wrongs". ISIS is following the Koran, the core problem isn't the people, it's the Koran itself. The Koran, Bible, Torah, are all the same, and all promote violence and death.

These verses have too often been quoted with what appears to be a willful disregard for the context in which they occur, thus inflaming the emotions of listeners, perpetuating grave misunderstandings, and contributing to the potential for violence on all sides.

Though we may not be able to influence those who are hell-bent on hatred, an explanation is owed to all reasonable people who are interested in the truth of the matter and are not looking to create enemies. The vast majority of Muslims deserve to be seen as allies in a common quest for social justice and human dignity -- assuming, of course, that we as Americans have the same goals in mind.

A careful and unbiased study of these and other verses, in their proper context, will reveal that the exhortations to fight "idolaters" and "unbelievers" are specific in nature and are not general injunctions for the murder of all those who refuse to accept Islam as their way of life.

I think one of the verse you are coating is: "Kill the idolaters wherever you find them, and capture them, and blockade them, and watch for them at every lookout..." (Quran 9:5).

According to Islamic belief, the Quran was "revealed" to Muhammad in a process of dialog with the Divine, and some parts of the Quran refer to specific situations, while other parts offer universal spiritual principles. To understand this passage, we must take into account the historical circumstances at the time of its revelation.

The "idolaters" (Arabic: mushrikeen) were those Meccan "pagans" who had declared war against Muhammad and his community. The Meccan oligarchs fought against the Prophet's message from the very beginning. When they realized that the flow of converts to Islam was increasing, they resorted to violent oppression and torture of the Prophet and his followers. The Prophet himself survived several assassination attempts, and it became so dangerous for the Muslims in Mecca that Muhammad sent some of his companions who lacked tribal protection to take asylum in the Christian kingdom of Abyssinia. After 13 years of violence, he himself was compelled to take refuge in the city of Medina, and even then the Meccans did not relent in their hostilities. Eventually, various hostile Arab tribes joined in the fight against the Muslims, culminating in the Battle of the Trench, when 10,000 soldiers from many Arab tribes gathered to wipe out the Muslim community once and for all. As we know, the Muslims survived these challenges and eventually went on to establish a vast civilization.
legendary
May 08, 2015, 01:05:13 PM
I read here in this thread that cutting off hands is very hard punisment for the theaf.
Let me tell you here after the death of holy prophet S.A and in golden ages is comprises more than 200 years, only 6 people hands were cut off. Why? Because people know that if they pilfer there hands will be cut off.
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 08, 2015, 12:50:54 PM
The first fanatical Muslim? Muhammed.

I am not a fanatic and they are many Muslims who are against those lunatics. By the way, I prefer Zakir when referring me.

Hi Zakir. I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to an illiterate violent delusional paedophile from the 7th century. Sorry for the confusion.
Did you referring our prophet? Sad

I did referring your prophet. Smiley

This reminds me of a funny joke I heard from Ricky Gervais:

Quote from: Ricky Gervais
If you want to stop Muslims from fucking kids you have to get to the root cause. What is the root cause? Sexy kids.
May 08, 2015, 12:48:28 PM
- snip-

- snip -

Activity: 224
Merit: 100
May 08, 2015, 12:43:42 PM

I am not a fanatic and they are many Muslims who are against those lunatics. By the way, I prefer Zakir when referring me.

Hi Zakir. I wasn't referring to you. I was referring to an illiterate violent delusional paedophile from the 7th century. Sorry for the confusion.
Did you referring our prophet? Sad
Activity: 518
Merit: 500
Islam and Nazism are belief systems, not races.
May 08, 2015, 12:28:35 PM

Jump to: