Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 151. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 924
Merit: 1001
Unlimited Free Crypto
April 09, 2015, 04:44:42 PM
If Islam does not teach violence against the so-called "Infidel" (Non Muslim) why do the group of people mentioned in #6 of my list Identify it has a righteous crusade for their religion. Stop feigning ignorance and answer this question, or you will be sure to have been proven a liar or one who does not disclosing the full truth!

It is because in Islam it was easier for priests to be powerful. Since The prophet Mohammad was a leader as well as a preacher it gave the impression that a leader can be a preacher as well. Guess what people in power preached since Mohammad died?

The message is alive, But people are people. Ever since he died until the present day. I won't even have to say which countries because it is pretty obvious. Where the leaders are the preachers. And they happily bend and twist Islam to fit their needs everyday.
Activity: 686
Merit: 504
always the student, never the master.
April 09, 2015, 04:41:59 PM
Unlimited Free Crypto
April 09, 2015, 04:36:24 PM
Okay, I will indulge and dip my feet here. So you question was

Then can you tell us all why Terrorist are always identifying with the Islamic Faith, and Jihad?

And you do not think his answer was sufficient and explanatory enough. Okay,

For me I would say that what you are thinking of is the association by the media. Most of it is not blatant lies but it is not correct. You see the Arab world is a very disturbed place. All governments there are  puppets to who will feed them more and tyrants to who asks them to be fed off their own land and resources. Every single entity that would go against any of them is labelled a "terrorist group" by the media. Jihad means to strive and to struggle and it perfectly fits their causes. You hear the word and you see blood and explosions and the media associating it with "terrorism" and voila, "Terrorist are always identifying with the Islamic Faith". But you see back then in the period so called the cold war the association was against the Russians. they had others before that and they will have others after Muslims and Arabs. This is summed nicely in the theory of war-economy and how it is expected to get worse and worse very soon in the upcoming year.

Also -even though I don't condone and approve, But understand- if you consider the events of terrorism and not how these involved people came to be, I think you are among terrorists and you don't even know it, Especially if you are a US citizen. Take for example the people who crashed the airplaces in 9/11. Horrible right? Thousands died and so much was lost. Do you understand that those people did not need to be brainwashed? Thousands of deaths is something that happened to them on daily basis by the Americans and foreigners that came bringing "freedom" and only brought blood to the old and the young, to the girls and women. Is their struggle less understandable of an American because he was "disturbed" with a falling building when he was drinking his coffee in Starbucks? Because he felt sad about a couple of thousands that he most likely met here and there and never even said hi? These people lost mothers and fathers and friends. They saw buildings fall over them along with their families (Acceptable causality?). they saw mothers raped and neighbours accused and killed, in the name of "freedom". Yes blood came locally for many many years but that is not an excuse to come and spill more blood in the name of false "freedom".

War is ugly and none in the game that is not to be blamed, Some just have better news channels and control over the media. The ones you call terrorists are the ones every overseas-wars-supporter helped make.
April 09, 2015, 04:29:16 PM
By ignoring the question i posed 3 pages ago, you have proven that i cannot trust you Mohamet Zakir. Why should i trust you if you cannot answer the simple question i give you?

Shame on you Mohamet Zakir! How can you miss his question! it is just mere 50 pages! you should go back and forth and review all posts, I cannot trust you too. this is a valid metric to estalish how untrustworthy you are....  Roll Eyes
He responded to the question, but it was no answer, as you can see:

My name is Muhammed Zakir not Mohamet Zakir. Smiley

What type of answer are you looking for? I may not be able to answer in a way you think. However, if you can clarify a bit, it will be helpful. As I have mentioned earlier, either I will have to make my English better or you will have to know Malayalam for a better answer. Sorry if it isn't answer your question but I can't understand "why" it isn't an answer to your question.

Ok, i will try to say it in a way that you can understand. I guess that you are losing in translation the point of the message. so i will clarify before asking the question.

1) I am not alleging that all Terrorists are Muslims
2) I am not alleging that all Muslims are Terrorists
3) My friend Ahmed is Muslim, and we have discussed briefly the differences in our Religions.
4) I subscribe to many Scholarly mailing lists. I have learned a small detail of Islam from these lists in various discussions that arise.
5) It is my understanding that a stated goal of Islam is for all people to practice Islam as the dominant religion on the planet.
6) When i refer to Terrorists, i am speaking of Islamic Extremists, that is Terrorists who identify themselves as muslims.

Now my question:

If Islam does not teach violence against the so-called "Infidel" (Non Muslim) why do the group of people mentioned in #6 of my list Identify it has a righteous crusade for their religion. Stop feigning ignorance and answer this question, or you will be sure to have been proven a liar or one who does not disclosing the full truth!
Activity: 560
Merit: 509
I prefer Zakir over Muhammed when mentioning me!
April 09, 2015, 04:19:26 PM
By ignoring the question i posed 3 pages ago, you have proven that i cannot trust you Mohamet Zakir. Why should i trust you if you cannot answer the simple question i give you?

Shame on you Mohamet Zakir! How can you miss his question! it is just mere 50 pages! you should go back and forth and review all posts, I cannot trust you too. this is a valid metric to estalish how untrustworthy you are....  Roll Eyes

My name is Muhammed Zakir not Mohamet Zakir. Smiley

What type of answer are you looking for? I may not be able to answer in a way you think. However, if you can clarify a bit, it will be helpful. As I have mentioned earlier, either I will have to make my English better or you will have to know Malayalam for a better answer. Sorry if it isn't answer your question but I can't understand "why" it isn't an answer to your question.
April 09, 2015, 04:13:49 PM

Shame on you Mohamet Zakir! How can you miss his question! it is just mere 50 pages! you should go back and forth and review all posts, I cannot trust you too. this is a valid metric to estalish how untrustworthy you are....  Roll Eyes

Then can you tell us all why Terrorist are always identifying with the Islamic Faith, and Jihad? I find it peculiar why no muslim can answer us why they do this. I think you are lying. I have read excerpts from the Quran, and the stated goal is for Islam to be the faith of all people on the planet. Sounds sinister to me.

#1: Can you explain "Islamic faith"? There isn't any such Islamic faith you are claiming. They are using wrong faith.
#2: Jihad means to strive; to struggle.
#3: Islam is for all human beings from the living of Prophet Muhammad(PBUH). However, there is no rule to force any person to become Muslim and forcing is against Islamic teachings. They should become Muslim at their own will.
(Optional)#4: You have some misunderstanding about some things.

We should analyze the word 'terrorism'. Everyone who provide terror (a real terror) to a group of person with a weapon, knife etcetera ... By the definition is a terrorist, now the history can speak itself because not all the Muslim are terrorist and not all the terrorist are muslim. I think it's wrong to link the word Islam to the word terrorism, can you explain to us why aren't all the muslim terrorists?

Thanks for your input. Was the last questions to me? I didn't get you correctly. I should prove all muslims aren't terrorist? Huh
Unlimited Free Crypto
April 09, 2015, 04:11:39 PM

Shame on you Mohamet Zakir! How can you miss his question! it is just mere 50 pages! you should go back and forth and review all posts, I cannot trust you too. this is a valid metric to estalish how untrustworthy you are....  Roll Eyes
April 09, 2015, 03:02:52 PM

I checked page 46 and 47. I answered your question in page 47 but I couldn't find question in page 46. Can you please quote it or give me the link? I probably missed it. Thank you!
April 09, 2015, 02:47:16 PM
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 09, 2015, 02:19:44 PM
these religious topics should be locked. i believe it is not making people learn the religion but spreading more hate and more misunderstanding amongst each other.

Ever heard of the term, "Fight fire with fire?" People don't really want to be hateful. But when Islam, the religion of hate, attacks them, they have to fight back. So they begin to look hateful, just like Islam, when all they are doing is, self-defense against Islam.

Smiley

yeah right, that is why israel ,usa, france,china, uk and russia are superpowers and allies. because muslim and islam attacks them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It has become evident to the wise people of these superpower nations that, if Islam, the religion of violence, is allowed to exert its influence farther, the whole world will destroy itself by Islamic hate and violence.

What is the evidence of this? The evidence is that even when the superpowers attack Islam out of self-defense, they have a hard time destroying the hateful, violent Islamites. The superpowers are too gentle and peaceful to be able to destroy the more violent, hateful nations of Islam.

Islam thinks that it is inserting itself into the superpower nations. The wise of the superpower nations want the Islamites to think this. Rather, the Islamites are allowed to enter the nations, so the Islamites can teach the people of the nations how to be violent and hateful. Why do the wise superpower rulers want their people to learn violence and hate? They don't! But it is the only way their soldiers can learn the great hate and violence so that they have a chance at beating the Islamites.

The danger is that the Islamites might take over the superpower nations. This isn't much of a danger, however. There is too much hate and violence among the Islamites for them to control much of everything. Otherwise they would have taken over the world long ago. It's why they are not superpowers; their hate and violence hinders them.

Smiley

do you read what you reply? and you find what you wrote something with SENSE?? o.O
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
April 09, 2015, 01:20:02 PM

Don't lock this thread. In fact, just the opposite. Unravel it.    Cheesy
legendary
Activity: 1176
minds.com/Wilikon
April 09, 2015, 01:16:43 PM
Communal violence is a bit different from Islamic Terrorism, Communal Violence is more like a civil war, even Muslim can involved in communal violence, but its short lived and happens as a reaction to something.
While terrorism is when you are more interested in threating others, brutally blowing other people and penetrating a sense of fear in the minds of the people, these things aren't common in terrorism and communal violence.

What Hindus, ever did could be related to communal violence(that too when they were provoked by Muslims) but by far it wasn't related to any terrorist activity.
While  Islamic Terrorists are practicing terrorism, and that's the reason why you cannot blame acts on terrorism on other religions.

I even show you a wiki link. If you missed it, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India.

It is obvious, you want to spread more hate towards Islam. It is one of the reason you used "Islamic" instead of the true one "Muslims".

Another thing is you told Hindus only did communal violence and that too because of Islams. Ever heard about communal violence regardins Sikh which had a possible influence by Hindus? Ever heard of Hindu wars? Ever heard of Christian wars? Ever heard of Jews wars?

Only thing to say "Islam hates". Some of you probably hate me when I say these, but this is how you see us and twist it.

That's why, I said to lock these threads. Probably, this will get similar response I got earlier.

April 09, 2015, 01:08:05 PM
=snip=
The superpowers are too gentle and peaceful to be able to destroy the more violent, hateful nations of Islam.

Yeah. This is too peaceful and too gentle. Now I understand what it means.

Killing 5-10 million people from '80s is peace. Killing a few thousand people is terrorism. Cheesy

I pity US more than I pity claimed-to-be-muslim terrorists. 1.7 million Germans killed and telling it was Russians who did it! Shocked Cry

He ordered that these Germans did not fall under the Geneva Rules, and were NOT TO BE FED, NOR GIVEN ANY WATER or medical attention. The Swiss Red Cross was NOT to inspect the camps, for under the DEF classification, they had no such authority or jurisdiction.

Months after the war was officially over, Eisenhower’s special German DEF camps were still in operation forcing the men into confinement, but denying that they were prisoners.

For years we have blamed the 1.7 million missing German POW’s on the Russians. Until now, no one dug too deeply … Witnesses and survivors have been interviewed by the author; one Allied officer compared the American camps to Buchenwald.”

It is known, that the Allies had sufficient stockpiles of food and medicine to care for these German soldiers. This was deliberately and intentionally denied them. Many men died of gangrene from frostbite due to deliberate exposure.

Edit: Nazis were at-least kind enough to give food unlike this US.
April 09, 2015, 01:04:00 PM
Communal violence is a bit different from Islamic Terrorism, Communal Violence is more like a civil war, even Muslim can involved in communal violence, but its short lived and happens as a reaction to something.
While terrorism is when you are more interested in threating others, brutally blowing other people and penetrating a sense of fear in the minds of the people, these things aren't common in terrorism and communal violence.

What Hindus, ever did could be related to communal violence(that too when they were provoked by Muslims) but by far it wasn't related to any terrorist activity.
While  Islamic Terrorists are practicing terrorism, and that's the reason why you cannot blame acts on terrorism on other religions.

I even show you a wiki link. If you missed it, http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India.

It is obvious, you want to spread more hate towards Islam. It is one of the reason you used "Islamic" instead of the true one "Muslims".

Another thing is you told Hindus only did communal violence and that too because of Islams. Ever heard about communal violence regardins Sikh which had a possible influence by Hindus? Ever heard of Hindu wars? Ever heard of Christian wars? Ever heard of Jews wars?

Only thing to say "Islam hates". Some of you probably hate me when I say these, but this is how you see us and twist it.

That's why, I said to lock these threads. Probably, this will get similar response I got earlier.
April 09, 2015, 12:56:22 PM
Ever heard of the term, "Fight fire with fire?"

Yes. You should fight a natural fire with a natural fire and artificial fire with are artificial fire. Fighting natural fire with artificial fire isn't good, but fighting artificial fire with natural fire is okay.

However, I think it is better to fight fire with water.

People don't really want to be hateful. But when Islam, the religion of hate, attacks them, they have to fight back. So they begin to look hateful, just like Islam, when all they are doing is, self-defense against Islam.

Smiley

Yes, I understand that when Islam fight a war, it is hateful. When others fight a war, it only "looks" hateful.

Unjust laws & theories!!! Undecided
legendary
April 09, 2015, 12:54:30 PM
these religious topics should be locked. i believe it is not making people learn the religion but spreading more hate and more misunderstanding amongst each other.

Ever heard of the term, "Fight fire with fire?" People don't really want to be hateful. But when Islam, the religion of hate, attacks them, they have to fight back. So they begin to look hateful, just like Islam, when all they are doing is, self-defense against Islam.

Smiley

yeah right, that is why israel ,usa, france,china, uk and russia are superpowers and allies. because muslim and islam attacks them  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy

It has become evident to the wise people of these superpower nations that, if Islam, the religion of violence, is allowed to exert its influence farther, the whole world will destroy itself by Islamic hate and violence.

What is the evidence of this? The evidence is that even when the superpowers attack Islam out of self-defense, they have a hard time destroying the hateful, violent Islamites. The superpowers are too gentle and peaceful to be able to destroy the more violent, hateful nations of Islam.

Islam thinks that it is inserting itself into the superpower nations. The wise of the superpower nations want the Islamites to think this. Rather, the Islamites are allowed to enter the nations, so the Islamites can teach the people of the nations how to be violent and hateful. Why do the wise superpower rulers want their people to learn violence and hate? They don't! But it is the only way their soldiers can learn the great hate and violence so that they have a chance at beating the Islamites.

The danger is that the Islamites might take over the superpower nations. This isn't much of a danger, however. There is too much hate and violence among the Islamites for them to control much of everything. Otherwise they would have taken over the world long ago. It's why they are not superpowers; their hate and violence hinders them.

Smiley
Activity: 280
Merit: 250
April 09, 2015, 12:49:32 PM
I hope you know the difference between communal riots and terrorism on the name of religion.
What you are talking about, the "Sikhs, Hindus, etcetc" have also attacked are a part of communal riots.

These type of posts obviously say laws are unjust for Muslims. What muslims do is religious violence and people from other religions do is communal violence. Sad

To your doubt: Even in Wikipedia, it is mentioned. http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Religious_violence_in_India.

Communal violence is religious violence if religions involve in it and it is obvious, what I said do have it.

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Scam / Scammer Hunter
April 09, 2015, 12:39:28 PM

Smiley

legendary
April 09, 2015, 12:34:46 PM

Smiley
April 09, 2015, 12:27:39 PM
Right, since I have shown that you advocate violence in the name of Islam and that Islam is a violent religion (cutting off hands/feet/stoning women)

.... just lock the thread and run away!

Problem solved!

I was thinking about this sometime but most times, I was in middle of discussion. So I thought it is good to post after a discussion is somewhat ended. And if I didn't post here, you will think I am avoiding you. Anyway, the response was same.
Jump to: