Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 16. (Read 437390 times)

Activity: 434
Merit: 31
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2017, 07:10:32 PM
Islam doesn't hate people. People hate Islam. Isn't it obvious? Everytime there is any small attack like a few people died it goes all over the world what about other places where thousands are dying no one talks about it? Huh

Are jews people and should they be respected? Are gays people and should they be respected? Are ex muslims people and should they be respected?

Smiley

Yes, yes, and yes and yes. And ex-Scientologists should be respected.

But CURRENT scientologists....

tom_cruise_feelsbadman_face.gif

legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 26, 2017, 07:03:06 PM
Islam doesn't hate people. People hate Islam. Isn't it obvious? Everytime there is any small attack like a few people died it goes all over the world what about other places where thousands are dying no one talks about it? Huh

Are jews people and should they be respected? Are gays people and should they be respected? Are ex muslims people and should they be respected?

Smiley

Sorry i am not joe rogan so i agree  ..

Scientology are money leeches ..

Backward robin hoods ^^..Rob from the poor to give to the rich..

And follow you around and want to know every move you make..

Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Great-Grandson ... - YouTube
Video for l ron hubbard make scientology to make money youtube▶ 13:12
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZNv5KGTyw0w
8 Jul 2016 - Uploaded by David Pakman Show
Scientology Founder L. Ron Hubbard's Great-Grandson Tells All .... of course give money so that the .
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 26, 2017, 06:16:33 PM

Smiley

legendary
August 26, 2017, 05:14:42 PM

Smiley

Is sex with slaves permitted? Let's look at the infamous Zakir Naik tell.

He is pure evil.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oNKKxMxY_8U
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 26, 2017, 04:55:57 PM
Sam Harris Goes to Town on Islam and Political Correctness - YouTube
Video for joe rogan and sam harris on islam▶ 51:24
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cPBtMmzEmN4
4 Jan 2017 - Uploaded by Enlt Hubert
he covers areas such as why islam is bad, how isis is simply following islam in its purest form, regressivism ...
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2017, 03:52:20 PM

Smiley

minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2017, 03:49:10 PM
Every religion struggles to attract as many people as possible. And every religion says that all other religions are bad. This is a common competition. Islam uses tough methods of competition. But every person should understand for himself what is more important for him. Islam is not bad and not good. But the reputation of Islamists is tainted by terrorist acts

That's the only reason why we, even the good Muslims, are hated by the world.

Famous words: "I reject everything this people did when they killed all those children... BUT were they truly innocent? It is a question I am asking you, my dear infidel with a soul condemned to hell. So yes what they did, if it was not a false flag from israel, was bad............ BUT...."

That could be the real reason some people may not totally trust the words and the reputation of Islamists? It is a question I am asking you, my dear islamist with a good reputation...

Smiley

legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1505
August 26, 2017, 02:21:45 PM
Every religion struggles to attract as many people as possible. And every religion says that all other religions are bad. This is a common competition. Islam uses tough methods of competition. But every person should understand for himself what is more important for him. Islam is not bad and not good. But the reputation of Islamists is tainted by terrorist acts

That's the only reason why we, even the good Muslims, are hated by the world.
legendary
August 26, 2017, 02:09:05 PM

Please don't talk nonsense and contradictory garbage. Even better don't believe such things.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
The harder your life is the more meaning it has.
August 26, 2017, 01:35:59 PM
Well people talk about it but media doesn't allow it to be published,its almost one sided because some countries cannot be wrong.
Activity: 379
Merit: 251
August 26, 2017, 01:33:44 PM
minds.com/Wilikon
August 26, 2017, 12:48:42 PM
because all religions are fake! All religions are made by human and they use it as tools to satisfied their needs. However it is good too to have religions, to give the people ways of life by choosing the religion.
Religion is not a human creation, but rather descended by a god through an angelic messenger. Special religions that created their god from their own works. Maybe you do not believe in a god for eating logic and not understanding that there is something that can not be seen.

Did the messenger told infidels to die... even before they had an opportunity to understand the message? I mean God is the creation itself. Time and space and everything in between is God. Everything that was created is God, one universe, multiple universes, doesn't matter. One would think the messenger of God, and his prophet would give humans a few years to find their way to get the message fully, not be killed at first sight by those who already 'got' the message...

...IMHO

Now you are being far, far too logical and you are not accommodating the feelings of those who know in their heart they are better than others and more able to say what others should do and feel.

It's the voice in someone's head that tells them they are the superior man.

Damned! I forgot about that. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Feelz!

Minor note, but Muslims basically hate dogs.

It is technically impossible for a muslim to hate a talking dog. At worse the dog would be forced to convert, or pay a tax...

I must admit such a dog - a talking dog - would fit right in with all us other kaffers....

Talking dogs welcome!

dogs? Talking dogs? Thats a reason why we didnt help each other or maybe some people do leaving and against to enemy.

Shocked  Ruh Roh!  Shocked

Activity: 163
Merit: 100
August 26, 2017, 02:14:29 AM
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
August 26, 2017, 01:19:10 AM
because all religions are fake! All religions are made by human and they use it as tools to satisfied their needs. However it is good too to have religions, to give the people ways of life by choosing the religion.
Religion is not a human creation, but rather descended by a god through an angelic messenger. Special religions that created their god from their own works. Maybe you do not believe in a god for eating logic and not understanding that there is something that can not be seen.

Did the messenger told infidels to die... even before they had an opportunity to understand the message? I mean God is the creation itself. Time and space and everything in between is God. Everything that was created is God, one universe, multiple universes, doesn't matter. One would think the messenger of God, and his prophet would give humans a few years to find their way to get the message fully, not be killed at first sight by those who already 'got' the message...

...IMHO

Now you are being far, far too logical and you are not accommodating the feelings of those who know in their heart they are better than others and more able to say what others should do and feel.

Damned! I forgot about that. And I would have gotten away with it too, if it weren't for you meddling Feelz!

It is technically impossible for a muslim to hate a talking dog. At worse the dog would be forced to convert, or pay a tax...

I must admit such a dog - a talking dog - would fit right in with all us other kaffers....

Talking dogs welcome!

dogs? Talking dogs? Thats a reason why we didnt help each other or maybe some people do leaving and against to enemy.
minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2017, 11:54:17 PM

...IMHO

Talking dogs welcome!

legendary
August 25, 2017, 09:29:25 PM

...IMHO

minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2017, 08:16:47 PM

...IMHO

legendary
August 25, 2017, 05:30:23 PM

...IMHO

minds.com/Wilikon
August 25, 2017, 03:17:28 PM

...IMHO

legendary
August 25, 2017, 12:30:24 PM

...IMHO

Pages:
Jump to: