Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do islam hates people? - page 200. (Read 437390 times)

legendary
Activity: 2786
Merit: 1031
December 10, 2014, 09:12:54 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse

'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully

slowly, and peacefully

legendary
Activity: 1274
Merit: 1000
★ BitClave ICO: 15/09/17 ★
December 10, 2014, 08:38:35 PM
Well, according to Quran Islam does hate only people who were muslims whom became enemies of islam.

Also Islam just orders to kill people who fight against Islam.

Anyway, Islam is originated by Arabs, Christianism and Judaism are originated by Israelians. These 2 races are actually releated by blood.

All of these three religions "orders to kill" actually...
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
December 10, 2014, 08:28:49 PM

and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

Christianity has not always been a peaceful religion. Ever wonder why there was a furore about Obama using the word 'crusade' against terrorism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

No I didn't ever wonder about why Obama did some stupid thing, because that's, well, what he does. 
Activity: 675
Merit: 500
December 10, 2014, 08:24:04 PM

and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

Christianity has not always been a peaceful religion. Ever wonder why there was a furore about Obama using the word 'crusade' against terrorism.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/European_wars_of_religion

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
December 10, 2014, 03:27:54 PM

Pakistan: Entire Family Murdered In Latest “Honor Killing”…

Pakistani police Wednesday were looking for four men believed to have killed a couple and their four children as retribution for a perceived “honor crime.”

Police officer Mohammed Aslam said the killings happened Tuesday in the town of Athara Hazari in central Pakistan.

Aslam said the men are believed to have hacked the family to death with axes and knives. One daughter, identified by police as Aisha, survived and relayed what happened to authorities. She and the other bodies were found after a man delivering milk to the house noticed that no one was coming to the door, Aslam said.

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2014/12/10/pakistani-honor-killing_n_6300908.html?ncid=tweetlnkushpmg00000017

legendary
Activity: 1176
Merit: 1001
minds.com/Wilikon
December 10, 2014, 03:26:41 PM

I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate people? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because Jews, Because Christians, Because Atheists'
and Yes, I am a people's person for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE people like myself, and I could be here to clarify things to you, or not...
Also here is something that most muslims mistake about people's person like me is that "Christianity or Buddhism hate other religions" for this I say, Christianity or Buddhism does not hate ANY religion, but they suggest to 'invite' them to Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because this other religion decided to come into war on Christianity or Buddhism or Judaism.

If you need anything clarified, I may not be here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Cheesy

In other news ->

Pages:
Jump to: