Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 11. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 10
keyTango
December 08, 2018, 05:43:44 PM
Any bounty hunter is a person who most likely has a fairly modest income, which is why he has to do this business and earn extra money for himself and his family, therefore the desire to sell coins as soon as he received them is quite normal for such people and we should not have claims to them because of this.
Activity: 560
Merit: 101
December 08, 2018, 05:23:12 PM
I agree that the participants of the bounty campaigns can not have a significant impact on the price of the token!
Activity: 462
December 08, 2018, 05:22:25 PM
Easy,man. Bounty dumpers make coin going down, so investors don't receive ROI and as a result they don't get satisfaction of crypto investment!
Activity: 150
Merit: 1
December 08, 2018, 05:19:22 PM
Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices which affects price greatly.  People don't like them because many of them can sell at any price, the tokens were not bought but worked for, unlike those that bought the tokens, you wouldnt want to sell below the price you bought but bounty hunters sell low since it will give them little money they are OK and they didn't invest any money but just time, this affects price greatly
Activity: 560
Merit: 100
December 08, 2018, 12:31:00 PM
Actually I am a bounty-hunter toonbut I never dump my earned tokens and I wish that other people would do the same thing.We must believe in our supported projects and hold their tokens .Dumping is not good for pricing ,let the tokens rise and then sell.
Activity: 546
Merit: 11
December 08, 2018, 10:57:12 AM
Bounty dumpers are those that dump the coins at cheaper prices and it greatly affects the price of the coins.  People hate them because if the price of coins falls,  it takes a long time before it will rise again.
Activity: 602
December 08, 2018, 10:51:45 AM
Because many people believe that the tokens that bounty hunters receive for their work are easily earned money. In addition, they then quickly sell them and can sell cheap.

But this is not so. Many hunters spend a lot of time to really promote the project. Working in a social network or creating some kind of quality posts or videos is really not as easy as it may seem. I hope that all of you will understand that it is not easy and in most projects they just do not pay anything.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 300
December 07, 2018, 10:03:30 PM
I think its because when bounty hunters dump their reward, it make price drop very deep. ICOs investor must be suffering loss when its happen. But i do believe not all bounty hunter dump their token, many hold their reward because their reward have opportunity compete with others and having good product
Yes I agree on that bounty dumpers will really make a price drop because they maybe sell in a low price. I believe that the bounty tokens needs to be hold instill the project is fully developed and the bounty token price rise up high. However I also believe that not only bounty hunters dump thier tokens ICO investors also dump it if they have an opportunity with regards to the price specially they have 10% to 30% Buenos when they buy on ico.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
December 07, 2018, 10:02:53 PM
because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico
I am sure that today this situation does not really depend on the bounty hunters. Me and you bounty hunters, aren't people trying to make money today? I am sure that such price cuts clearly depend on many factors. Especially when you consider that developers have the opportunity to continue working with tokens
we know that developers only allocate a little or a few percent only of the total supply to bounty campaign. when prices fall
why do many people just blame bounty hunters? even though there are many players there?
Activity: 840
December 07, 2018, 09:42:50 PM
I think its because when bounty hunters dump their reward, it make price drop very deep. ICOs investor must be suffering loss when its happen. But i do believe not all bounty hunter dump their token, many hold their reward because their reward have opportunity compete with others and having good product
Activity: 700
December 07, 2018, 07:54:43 PM
Because many people believe that the tokens that bounty hunters receive for their work are easily earned money. In addition, they then quickly sell them and can sell cheap.
December 07, 2018, 02:13:44 PM
Well i think its okay if the bounty hunters sell immidetialy when they got it. You right the percentation of bounty hunter get only 2-3% of total tokens. 2% cant influence the price if the project is good. The project will recover shortly and the price will up. We cant blame the bounty hunters because they worked for free tokens too.
The main situation here is clearly only in investors, because it is investors who own most of the tokens or coins. Therefore, only investors or developers may be able to reduce the cost of tokens.
Activity: 1708
Merit: 126
December 06, 2018, 01:01:57 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

It is simply because it affects the flow of a certain coin. Some of bounty dumpers sell their tokens right after the distribution of their rewards. However, it is still their right to decide everything about their tokens. It still depends on them.
Activity: 983
👉bit.ly/3QXp3oh | 🔥 Ultimate Launc
December 06, 2018, 12:58:40 PM
Well i think its okay if the bounty hunters sell immidetialy when they got it. You right the percentation of bounty hunter get only 2-3% of total tokens. 2% cant influence the price if the project is good. The project will recover shortly and the price will up. We cant blame the bounty hunters because they worked for free tokens too.
December 06, 2018, 12:50:34 PM
because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico
I am sure that today this situation does not really depend on the bounty hunters. Me and you bounty hunters, aren't people trying to make money today? I am sure that such price cuts clearly depend on many factors. Especially when you consider that developers have the opportunity to continue working with tokens
Activity: 742
Merit: 42
December 06, 2018, 10:36:22 AM
You've the point mate. I do believed that the crash of altcoins can't be blame to all bounty hunters because they just hold small percentage of it. And hunters can sell it anytime because they own and work hard for it too. This kind of market crashed is becuase  of those investors  and holders who are afraid of losing their money because in this market situation  everything  crash badly in a sudden and some of it was abandon by its developer. Sometimes hunter do HODL when they know that the project have a potential.
Activity: 924
Merit: 112
December 06, 2018, 10:18:14 AM
Of course you are right, everyone chooses their strategy in this market. I'm not opposed to that, the bounty hunters sell their tokens immediately upon receipt. And it's so funny when you say that the bounty hunter dropped the price on the market.
Activity: 406
December 06, 2018, 06:01:06 AM
Some people hate bounty dumpers because most of the bounty hunters sell their rewards cheap without caring about the investors who use their hard earned money to buy a coin.
i don't think it's appropriate to blame those bounty hunters for the downfall of their market price...at the beginning those bounty hunters had worked for their reward. This should be address by the team itself as they know that bounty reward will be dumps once it hit the exchanges...they should allocate funds to buy back those token at cheaper price and not just letting them do the damage.
Activity: 344
December 06, 2018, 05:45:35 AM
Perhaps they are complaining about the uneven distribution of income, but I think that the bounty task is not to make you make money, it is just a good way to understand coins. The ICO team usually welcomes bounty dump trucks, which are able to promote ICO projects efficiently.
Activity: 686
Merit: 39
December 05, 2018, 11:47:35 PM
The bounty dumpers may be one of the reasons of price dumping at the first time listing but if the project's development is on a good track, the price will be rise up again. There are some of ICO projects that got their price risen up gradually even in this bearish market (XYO network for example). Moreover, we can't blame bounty hunters as they play a big part in promoting ICO.
Pages:
Jump to: