Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 12. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 588
Merit: 250
December 05, 2018, 11:30:47 PM
the bounty hunter is regarded as a cause of the fall of the prices when entered into the Exchange. This certainly makes investors feel upset because the results don't match what they predict. But even these are also things from the bounty hunter is paid results from the work they do and are free to sell at any price.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
December 05, 2018, 05:06:42 PM
because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico
If the project is good, the price is not much much much will fall, and from 1-3% nothing will happen to the project, especially not all sell tokens at once , I think everyone's right to sell because we spent time on it))
Activity: 921
Merit: 10
December 05, 2018, 04:35:06 PM
Because it is believed that it is because of bounty hunters who quickly sell their tokens at a low price, the price of the token decreases. I absolutely do not agree with this, but for some reason most people believe in it.
Activity: 199
December 05, 2018, 04:28:12 PM
Some people hate bounty dumpers because most of the bounty hunters sell their rewards cheap without caring about the investors who use their hard earned money to buy a coin.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
December 05, 2018, 01:50:03 PM
Selling the rewarded coins is a right of bounty hunters. Because most of the time that is the payment hunters receive for promoting ICO. It is some kind of a job. So whenever they receive the coins they can sell them to convert them to fiat money. I don't see any wrong in it.
copper member
Activity: 995
December 05, 2018, 01:40:36 PM
Wait and what can we do? Wait until the price drops so much that it would be better to leave them on your wallet forever? They simply swear because projects do not fulfill their conditions. And there are a lot of such projects. And why blame the hunters. If this is the fault of the developers and the market situation.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 112
December 05, 2018, 01:40:24 PM
Is there any guarantee that holding token for a longer period of time will make you rich, the project may fail in future and you would get nothing in the end. The price of many tokens have dropped significantly after a few months, so you have to research well before holding tokens for a longer period of time.
Activity: 378
Merit: 11
Decentralized Digital Billboards
December 05, 2018, 01:34:31 PM
I am also dont understand this guys.
Bounty hunters recieve their tokens last in que and price to that time already make -10x (minus 10x)
Activity: 423
BitbondSTO.com
December 05, 2018, 01:31:33 PM
I also hate it because they feel they get a token for free, and want to sell it immediately when they enter the stock exchange, and that makes the price of the token broken
Activity: 168
December 05, 2018, 01:30:42 PM
I think it is unreasonable to assume that the main reason is that the price of coin is reduced when the amount of coin they hold is not much. It is mainly influenced by market forces if any force wants to manipulate their prices to hold a large amount of coin. So stop blaming the bounty hunter.
Activity: 447
Merit: 11
Koinomo
December 05, 2018, 12:52:58 PM
Investors should feel happy if the price is dump because they can buy more coins at very cheap prices, not complain to the bounty hunter, do they not realize if there is no bounty hunter, the project will never be successful Cool
Activity: 726
Merit: 100
December 05, 2018, 12:50:49 PM
because they (bounty hunters) get tokens for free and when they are busy selling, the price goes down and damages the price of ico
Activity: 664
📱 CARTESI 📱 INFRASTRUCTURE FOR SCA
December 05, 2018, 12:49:56 PM
Because they were scared to see the prices listed on the first exchange after the ICO was lower than the ICO they bought, worry that it will fall apart and not give away, so there are a lot of dumped people who want to sell off all the tokens they have. Concerned that the later the sale will become more and more loss.
Activity: 602
December 05, 2018, 12:46:11 PM
You started it with by naming the topic "Bumpers" It is not right to call them dumpers reaon being that they are also contributors in a way of Marketing.
I think what to say about the fact that they are very heavy investors, because lately a very large number of people still cannot correctly understand how it is still better to act now in a period of big problems in the market.
oho
Activity: 490
Investing in the future development of blockchain
December 05, 2018, 12:41:46 PM
To begin with, many hunters are novices and don’t know the full potential of the coins they earn! Secondly, I personally know people who hire workers to carry out a bounty, and therefore after that they sell the coins right away in order to pay wages employees!
copper member
Activity: 140
December 05, 2018, 12:38:05 PM
You started it with by naming the topic "Bumpers" It is not right to call them dumpers reaon being that they are also contributors in a way of Marketing.
Activity: 994
Merit: 278
December 05, 2018, 12:23:42 PM
I'd turn some of the hate towards the people getting in at private sales with huge bonuses that most likely get dumped too.
copper member
Activity: 378
December 05, 2018, 11:55:13 AM
People hate bounty hunter because they think that these people give huge supply to market but they earn these coin after lot of hard work and they want profit also.so there is no point of hating them
Activity: 1036
Merit: 109
December 05, 2018, 11:46:37 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Bounty pool in every bounties are very small, and I think it has a very small impact on a coin/token's price. I think they should be blaming early ICO investors since they are the one who are holding more tokens due to big discounts during early ICO stage. It's normal for bounty hunters to sell their bounties since they have worked for it and earned it.
Activity: 308
December 05, 2018, 11:44:11 AM
in my opinion in lack of information. The number of coins bounty participants receive make a super small percent of the total number. It's the pre-sale that affects it. On pre-sale they give away about 40% of the total coins. Once this is being damped, it does affect the price.
Pages:
Jump to: