Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 28. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 20, 2018, 03:01:16 AM
I think that those people who hate bounty hunters, don't see all the pictures as a whole. Because exactly the people who participated in the presale or privat sale try to get a quick profit. Well if the rules stipulate that the coins are frozen for a while, otherwise they are sold at the first opportunity.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
September 20, 2018, 02:44:35 AM
They have created an unfair distribution of wealth. I think there are a lot of bounty hunters here. They may be the people of the third country. But such behavior is undoubtedly self-defeating. The forum will lose its original luster.
copper member
Activity: 126
September 20, 2018, 02:29:30 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.
Someone hates someone without any reason. if someone lose their profit, it was called scam.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 20, 2018, 02:08:04 AM
We cant blame the bounty hunters for that, because most of the bounty hunters are just like a fellow workers online that only exerts their effort by selling their reward token and not aiming for a long hold. But you cant really blame the bounty hunter for the dump price, because bounty allocation only has 1%.
Activity: 826
Merit: 11
September 18, 2018, 02:16:00 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I somehow agree with you. It is very true that bounty pool budget is just a small amount or very little percentage from the total supply of every project so it shouldn't affect the value of the token from the ico price. And developer of the project must have the buy back plan from the dumpers so that they could maintain the price of their token.
Activity: 980
Merit: 255
September 18, 2018, 02:14:31 PM

Many people do that because they are trying to find an explanation of why they are losing so much money with their investments, we know that this is because the market is very difficult right now and almost no one is making money, but blaming the market which is faceless doesn't give the same satisfactory feeling as blaming bounty hunters, because bounty hunters are very visible in this forum, anyone that is wearing a signature of an ico is a bounty hunter that you can blame for what it's happening.
Activity: 448
Merit: 100
The Protocol for the Audience Economy
September 18, 2018, 02:00:51 PM
If the project has such a small liquidity that the bounty participants are able to influence the course, then this is a bad project. And do not be angry with the bounty of the participants.
Activity: 512
Merit: 10
September 17, 2018, 07:31:05 PM
Bounty budgets are usually 1% of the total supply and even with dumping all of it it cannot hurt the coin price on long term. If we believe in that project instead of complaining on bounty hunters we can buy from hunters on discounted price.
Activity: 392
Merit: 12
The Fourth Generation of Blockchain in DeFi
September 17, 2018, 01:40:13 PM

If only I could kiss you now I definitely would! A blast of sanity in the sea of idiots trying to prove that bounty hunters can kill a coin!!! The allocation is too low. If you were project developers, would you ever let bounty hunters control your token's price? Never!
Activity: 72
September 17, 2018, 01:37:42 PM
the reason is not far fetched, when hunters dump, it affects the price of the token and thus lead to losses of investment. this also makes project lose credibility
Activity: 924
Merit: 255
September 17, 2018, 01:35:40 PM
I do not believe as well that the bounty hunters may influence somehow on the coin price. First, it is obviously that 1-3% will not influence on lots of things, second - nowadays usually the bounty rewards are given after the coin has been listed on the exchange
Activity: 350
September 17, 2018, 01:25:49 PM
It is believed that because of the bounty hunters who immediately drop the price of the token of the new project goes down and that is why people do not like such hunters. I think it's crazy, but there's nothing you can do about it. Bounty hunters sell their tokens at the price they already have, no one wants to sell at a loss.
Activity: 392
DeepOnion, a new dream.
September 17, 2018, 01:11:23 PM
Most of the bounty hunters sell their coin earlier. ICO investors are the people who hate the system because they want to dump before the hunters. Lol. There is nothing fault with a sale from bounty hunters. It's their right. They are doing job actually.
Activity: 2506
Merit: 368
September 17, 2018, 01:06:02 PM
when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money

That's not a good idea friend
You dumping your token immediately has definitely or will definitely kill the price if not even kill the project. Let's say you and so many people that got the token all dump, what do you think will remain of the token price. Surely it would have drop even far below the listing prize.
Did you know that most investors and development teams are the first to dump the token before the bounty hunter take it? That's why most bounty hunter are dumping it already since the price was starting to dump before they could get it. If they really value their project then they shouldn't be the first to dump everything and leave it like nothing happens.

It's too seldom to find a good projects that has a potential and yet continue to evolve like they weren't after for the money but instead of the project itself.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
September 17, 2018, 12:56:19 PM

This type of individuals are usually in the pursuit of instant money, regardless of the project on the first transaction day to the bottom of the price brings. The main purpose of these individuals is to generate regular income, so they usually do not aim for long-term investment by making quick sales. Indirectly, the sales of these people cause prices to decline and investor individuals justifiably hate these people. The most important reason for this hatred is the rapidly reduced price, and the created panic air is another reason. As someone who gets both investor and bounty earnings, I would like to say that I am never doing satisfactory sales.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 250
September 17, 2018, 12:47:15 PM
Your opinion is correct, I think that bounty hunters know better coins or not. Not all bounty hunters sell coins they have if they don't have a specific reason, such as coins that have no development, official certainty, or a price that always decreases. In terms of analysis, of course, bounty hunters excel at valuing a coin, because bounty hunters always analyze the coins whether they have good prospects or not.
Activity: 322
September 17, 2018, 12:37:46 PM
Everybody hates bounty dumpers, because these guys make price lower and it hurts investors which invested real money instead of time for retweeting and making posts.
Those investors don't want seeing price lower their initial purchase and they panic seeing this. On the other hand I met some investors who is glad buying deep and they are satisfied with bounty dumpers if project is good.
Activity: 42
September 17, 2018, 12:29:16 PM
Bounties are the biggest opportunity on how one can raise crypto coins but the biggest problem facing the crypto industry are the bounty dumpers. These dumpers affect the price negatively so that the price of that particular coin is affected because of dumping it looses value because the coin losses trading volume. Dumping is not a good practice because it leads zero volumes for some exchangers after pulling out by the bounty dumpers, this is when a particular coin being listed on some exchangers and not yet stabalised.
Activity: 89
September 15, 2018, 04:12:21 PM
Generally, bounty hunters dumping their coins right after getting listed on an exchange causes that th price of that coin drops because their is less demand of it at that moment, so people that really trust the token end up owning a less valuable piece.
Activity: 36
September 15, 2018, 11:53:07 AM
This is unavoidable, when the trust and patience of the holder always be wobbly in front of the market's turn. When prices are always fluctuations, the same bad news, they will panic and sell the number of alcoin. In addition, many projects released too large token out the market via airdrop or bounty; Make their prices decrease deeply
Pages:
Jump to: