Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 26. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 406
Merit: 11
September 30, 2018, 08:13:32 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

Biunty bumpers make thr coins to go down to it's value because the coins are dumped in the market meaning the supply is high but the demand is low.
Activity: 90
Merit: 2
September 30, 2018, 07:57:11 PM
It's not so much that people hat the bounty dumpers as they hate how the dumpers drive the price into the ground.
Personally I don't see a fix for this. People only have value for the things they buy, so free coins sold at 1 sat is an infinite return for the dumper.
If they bought at 100 sat and dumped at 1 sat then they really are idiots. if they got for 0 sat and dump for 1 they made a profit and sometimes that means more to AD/Bounty recipients than holding out for a better price.
Also once the price action starts to trend down, the fomo on the rest of the dumpers is strong so it becomes a race to the bottom.
Activity: 364
Merit: 100
September 30, 2018, 07:53:17 PM
People are complaining bounty hunters dumping their token because of they have get free token that they have worked for several months. Actually its not free bounty hunters also invested time, effort, knowledge, electricity, and internet. And they also need to cover up some of their expenses. And  Bounty hunters are also investing on project that have a future.
Activity: 378
September 30, 2018, 07:35:03 PM
They do not yet understand that bounty hunters cannot dump their tokens, because the percentage most ICOs allocate for bounty are not enough to cause any dump. Instead, investors are the ones that cause dump.
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 06:01:31 PM
People who participate in bounties since they didn't buy the token with their money but their time sell it at a low price which brings which renders the coin useless. I think because they sell it at lower prices that's why people hate them that much. 
Activity: 644
Merit: 111
September 30, 2018, 05:58:09 PM
I don't think bounty hunters can make a big difference in the price drop. After all, among them there are those who hold their coins. So not all of them drop coins. Everyone decides when to sell. If the project is good, the price of coins will gradually increase, and a small drop will not harm the project.
Activity: 448
Merit: 12
September 30, 2018, 04:42:05 PM
The easiest is to blame the bounty hunters when the coin crashes on exchanges. Beside some of the hunters, the early investors who got
big bonuses can also dump their tokens. For us it seems dump, for them it is pure profit making.
copper member
Activity: 518
September 30, 2018, 04:20:53 PM
Truthfully, I think only ICO investors have a sincere hatred for bounty hunters. This is because they have seen the effect of bounty hunters on sustainable price growth of a project. Most bounty hunters are only involved with a project for the short term gains of the project disregarding the importance or future goals of such a project and most times, their actions lead to a massive dump in the token price most times below the ICO price. No one will want to invest in a project and watch their investments go to ruin.
Activity: 141
Merit: 1
The World’s First Blockchain Core
September 30, 2018, 04:10:59 PM
Generally ico investors hate bounty dumpers. Beucase they dont know about bounty issue. Bounty is also really hard job. Yes maybe we are not investing money in icos but we are working really hard for that. We are trying to choose best project and after we are doing very good advertisement for project etc etc. They hate because they think bounty is a easy job. But that is not true surely.
Activity: 141
Merit: 0
September 30, 2018, 02:18:40 PM
I am sure that bounters cant dump any price of serious or normal project, it is lie of week projects and thats all
I also doubt that 1-2% of the collection of funds can greatly affect the exchange rate. But then again, in addition to bounty hunters, there are investors who will sell everything at the first opportunity, for the sake of 10% profit.
Activity: 399
September 30, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
It is really obvious that lot of people hate bounty dumpers because they immediately sell their tokens once they received it and been listed on the crypto exchange/s, in this situation they controlling the price to be decreased in each period of time until the tokens are being dumped in it's lowest peak, mostly investors will be affected by this. But there are still some bounty hunters who hold their rewards once they got it.
Sure, not all bounty hunters are dumping. Many bounty hunters still hold tokens and wait. The market went down, causing the new tokens to fall and that was the overall situation. As of the year 2017 there are also many dumped but prices keep going up because the market is uptrend
Activity: 714
Merit: 101
September 30, 2018, 02:09:06 PM
I think because, bounty dumpers doesn't help in giving the coins a chance to comeback. For the holders, it is a big thing. However, the investors will see it as a chance to buy more.

The problem is that the market is falling and most of the new coins after ICO also fall in price. That's why it's best to sell your bounty rewards immediately after payment, and then buy them at a cheaper price.
Activity: 896
Merit: 103
September 30, 2018, 02:06:20 PM
I am sure that bounters cant dump any price of serious or normal project, it is lie of week projects and thats all
Activity: 168
September 30, 2018, 01:25:55 PM
The problem is that the amount of traffic is only about 40-50%, 1-5% is enough to manipulate the price of the token, limiting the development of the project. Ask investors who dare invest in a project whose dump price is only 0.1x price ICO.
Activity: 448
Merit: 103
Bitgesell (BGL) Decentralized Cryptocurrency!
September 30, 2018, 12:48:02 PM
that's how “a lot of people” hate “bounty dumpers” so i hate such “stupid people”, i have everything, thanks
Merit: 6
September 30, 2018, 12:03:38 PM
I think because, bounty dumpers doesn't help in giving the coins a chance to comeback. For the holders, it is a big thing. However, the investors will see it as a chance to buy more.
copper member
Activity: 420
Merit: 26
September 30, 2018, 04:01:03 AM
Bounty dumpers, these are the words mostly used by numerous investors to accused bounty participants for selling the minor token they got from participating in ICO project bounty programs. I think they have forgotten that without those bounty participant who spend their precious time and resources in creating awareness for such project in the space, i still think it would have been impossible to get some investors to invest in those projects. Yes they put in their funds to get some proportion of the token easily, likewise bounty participants. So i think it is right for bounty participants to sell their token at their own discretion. And the greatest dumpers are investors not even hunters who get peanut token.
Activity: 378
September 30, 2018, 03:57:54 AM
I absolutely agree with the author of the post and I think that if the project is really worthy, then its coin will be stably buying by traders, and the price of this coin will grow, if not immediately then after some time. And the fact that bounty hunters will sell their coins, these 2-5% of the total, will not be able to significantly affect the price. But if the project is a scam, and the price of a coin stably falls and does not grow, then not only bounty hunters, but investors will already sell coins at any price, just to get rid of them!
Activity: 252
Merit: 10
September 30, 2018, 03:48:35 AM
Yes, it has become a habit to blame all hunters who sell a very small number of coins accusing them of crashing the market and this is ridiculous
Activity: 672
Merit: 251
September 30, 2018, 03:42:52 AM
It is simple, mate. Investors don't like a big amount of free tokens, that's why they hate seeing bounty dump. At the same time I believe that dump after listing in most cases caused by pre-ico investors,because they have bigger bonuses
Pages:
Jump to: