Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do lot of people hate bounty dumpers? - page 29. (Read 20290 times)

Activity: 700
Merit: 251
September 15, 2018, 04:59:54 AM
the bounty hunter throw their coins in a low price and this makes investors into not getting results as their expectations because the value continues to fall. of course this happens because reasonable investors that have pulled out of the Fund and should also have their obtained results of what they invested. but many more are currently providing advance distribution to investors with the goal that they can sell at a price that fits their expectations.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
September 15, 2018, 12:34:06 AM
Honestly, I will not hate the Bounty Hunter with anyone who can make an ICO DUMP token.
The total bounty allocation is only around 1-2%, just imagine how much 1% of tokens can make Dump prices up to 30%?

Certainly investors also make the Dump price. LOL
Activity: 173
Merit: 19
September 09, 2018, 04:53:20 PM
I think the reason for them to hate those dumpers is because when they sell theor coins to get their earnings it actually affects the demand on the coins thus will contribute to the dump and decrease its value.
Activity: 532
Keep - The privacy layer for Ethereum
September 09, 2018, 03:35:27 PM
Also participants of ICO don't like bounty hunters because BH recive coins without investment
September 09, 2018, 03:33:19 PM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I don't believe that the value of a new ICO could bring down by bounty hunters. It is the investors and the team who are selling it. They use bounty hunters as a scapegoat for selling their token. Numbers don't lie, you already know the allocation of the bounty.

I don't think that only bounty hunters bring down the coin price but they are also
Usually bounty pool is 2-4% but this is not small, if most of the participants will all sell
Activity: 568
Merit: 254
September 08, 2018, 09:48:34 AM
I've seen lot's of people who complain to bounty hunters who dump their tokens after they get them. Why hate them? They have all the rights to sell whenever they want and bounty allocations are only 1%-5% of the total supply of the coin. I don't think it will do much to lower the price of the coin. I mean it's even good for the ICO investors as they will have a chance to buy more tokens with lesser price than the ICO.

Holding the tokens also doesn't mean it will make you rich. Some tokens get abandon by the developers so it would be better to sell at a good price than be left hanging in the end.

I don't believe that the value of a new ICO could bring down by bounty hunters. It is the investors and the team who are selling it. They use bounty hunters as a scapegoat for selling their token. Numbers don't lie, you already know the allocation of the bounty.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
September 08, 2018, 09:09:00 AM
In fact, it's not just bounty hunters selling the coins they get. More often than not, investors want to get more coins at lower prices, so they suppress prices in their transactions.
Activity: 25
Merit: 0
September 07, 2018, 12:42:32 PM
They think that the decline in the price of the token is because they throw the token after getting it. I think everyone has the right to do that. They have worked hard to join the bounty and after receiving a token, they can take it off. There is nothing wrong with that.
Activity: 714
September 05, 2018, 01:09:04 PM
How nice to see an adequate opinion on this matter. I fully agree with you that everyone has the right to dispose of their finances as he sees fit. And to be offended on this fact, I believe is misplaced and foolish. So the world to all those who do not think so.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
September 05, 2018, 11:07:33 AM
Selling the rewarded coins is a right of bounty hunters. Because most of the time that is the payment hunters receive for promoting ICO. It is some kind of a job. So whenever they receive the coins they can sell them to convert them to fiat money. I don't see any wrong in it.
September 05, 2018, 11:03:53 AM
basically it is because some people think the market is magic and it goes up out of nowhere and for no reason. they think a useless token that is created out of thin air and does absolutely nothing should also magically rise up out of thin air!

you should ask them why they didn't buy that coin or token if they thought it is such an awesome project. most of these dudes have not even checked what the token they are buying is. they just looked at the website and thought the design of the website is good so the token must be good too.
then when the dump comes they are surprised!

I know one community whom participants invest in different ICO and they don't like bounty hunters
Activity: 107
September 05, 2018, 10:48:18 AM
Bounty dumpers are people who want quick money, they don't have the patience to wait till the price is right to sell. If lot of bounty dumpers sell at low costs the price of the coin should definitely falls, that's why lot of people hate bounty dumpers.
Activity: 112
September 05, 2018, 10:42:11 AM

when I get a token I sell it immediately, because I am a prize hunter, so what is the use of the token that I get from the project if it doesn't sell directly, I don't care about those who hate bounty dumpers.
Activity: 504
September 05, 2018, 10:04:55 AM
This is a long story because so many people for some reason believe that it is the bounty hunters who are responsible for what is happening now in the market, I'm talking about dumping prices for new projects, but that's not true. There are only 2% tokens, are you serious?
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
September 05, 2018, 10:01:57 AM
The problem you are wondering is the general state of the investor when the Token is listed or distributed. Investors will massively sell all of their cryptos to make profits, fearing exchange rates will fall sharply after listing on the exchange. I recommend holding the Token for about 3 months to make a big profit.
Activity: 2184
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
September 04, 2018, 03:18:56 AM
Some bounty hunters sold their coins according to their needs so one should not blame bounty hunters but there are some impatient bounty hunters they are lack of experience so they sell their coins the moment coin get listed on the exchange but If a coin has good potential then 4-5% allocated coins to bounty hunters can not affect the price of coin. Sometime dropped coins value give another chance to buyer to buy at cheap rate. Yes I agree holding is always not profitable one should sell their coins once he get good price.
Activity: 322
Merit: 1
September 04, 2018, 12:59:46 AM
when i get my token i dump it immediately am a bounty hunter what is the importance of token i got from project if not to sell instantly, let them hate bounty dumper we are making our money

That's not a good idea friend
You dumping your token immediately has definitely or will definitely kill the price if not even kill the project. Let's say you and so many people that got the token all dump, what do you think will remain of the token price. Surely it would have drop even far below the listing prize.
Activity: 560
Merit: 15
$100k per 1 BTC in Year 2020
September 04, 2018, 12:14:47 AM
Your statement is 100% correct bro, not the bounty hunters fault because some of these bounty campaigns only allocate 1%-2% of the coins total supply and that is just a small fraction of the coin, the problem of ICO's now are the ICO itself because these ICO are scams and that is the reality.
Activity: 253
September 03, 2018, 11:34:38 PM
of course such, who liked the presence of dumpers? everyone definitely wants the bounty are legit. And certainly it would be very nice if getting such bounty.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
September 03, 2018, 11:27:43 PM
Everyone needs an excuse and the dumpers become an easy scapegoat. Imagine this. Users work hard for 2-3 months on a bounty campaign. They wait for another 2-3 months before getting the tokens. So after a total of 5-6 months, they are getting their reward and many of them want to cash it out. At this point how can you blame them? The campaigns have a choice of paying them in BTC/ETH, but none of them want to do that.
Pages:
Jump to: