Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 30. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 149
Merit: 0
June 04, 2018, 05:22:40 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

i do not agree that people agree to pay tax. people are paying taxes with pain in their heart. if people will not pay taxes, they will be facing tax evasion cases. people would pay taxes rather than facing jail.
Activity: 24
June 04, 2018, 05:08:20 AM
I do not think they agree. Just if they do not pay, they can put in jail. You can say taxes - this is a payment for a hypothetical freedom.
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
June 04, 2018, 05:04:00 AM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
As a responsible citizen to my country, it is my obligation to pay taxes. It is mandatory to everyone of us but we are still benefited on the taxes we paid at the end of day.
Activity: 512
Merit: 100
June 04, 2018, 04:23:37 AM
People agree to pay taxes because they knew what is the purpose of tax.
They are aware that their money is helping the whole country. And people agree to it because of the law. If they did not pay their taxes, they will go against the law.
Activity: 112
June 04, 2018, 03:40:43 AM
As a good citizen it is mandatory to pay your task. Money comes from no where to run a country except from her own citizens. I see nothing wrong with payment of tax as a loyal citizen.
Activity: 420
June 04, 2018, 02:07:18 AM

Paying your taxes is considered a civic duty, although doing so is also a requirement of the law. If you do not pay your taxes, the government agency that oversees taxes the collected taxes will use in constructing some goverment structures and salary of the goverment officials and hope they will use our taxes in a right way by giving back to the people.
Activity: 1050
June 04, 2018, 01:46:57 AM
People agree of taxes because the taxes that we gave will be going to be the fund for the future development or rather for the the development our country. Also taxes is so very useful to us. Like what i said taxes use for our development of our economy in our country it has a lot of usage the example of that is for the helath of everyone also the taxes we pay is fund for the creation of our roads and other buildings or plaza
Yeah your right,  many people say that they pay taxes not because they agree but because of obligations as citizens, but for me taxes are an important income for the government, I pay taxes not because of necessity, but because I want, I want to see the development of the country from the sector infrastructure, the intellectual life of the nation, etc, starting from paying taxes
with  taxes, government can do much for the country's development. and we as citizens must support the government's program for common prosperity, therefore tax revenue is very important for a country
Activity: 154
June 03, 2018, 11:22:07 PM
Tax is mandatory because they have no choice. Whether we like it or not, the state will impose taxes.

But some taxes we don't know are taxes. For example, if you go and buy a car, then there's some VAT, and those are taxes, and we can't delete those because the tax is given to the government.
Activity: 1162
Merit: 251
June 03, 2018, 11:18:04 PM
People agree of taxes because the taxes that we gave will be going to be the fund for the future development or rather for the the development our country. Also taxes is so very useful to us. Like what i said taxes use for our development of our economy in our country it has a lot of usage the example of that is for the helath of everyone also the taxes we pay is fund for the creation of our roads and other buildings or plaza
Yeah your right,  many people say that they pay taxes not because they agree but because of obligations as citizens, but for me taxes are an important income for the government, I pay taxes not because of necessity, but because I want, I want to see the development of the country from the sector infrastructure, the intellectual life of the nation, etc, starting from paying taxes
Activity: 55
June 03, 2018, 10:55:47 PM
sometimes the government does things that are considered unfair to the community even though in their thinking it is for the common good, but sometimes not all circles have the same opinion that for those who disagree is impressed but if it is good for the life of the community maybe we should be a little succumbed during it does not violate the limits of reasonableness
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 10:43:14 PM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
Paying taxes is the reason that why we are getting good services and programs on the the government. Government provide a better place to us by making streets, parks, building and schools. It use the taxes for our good benefits and generational profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
June 03, 2018, 05:45:23 PM
People agree pay there taxes it because taxes got big rules on growing purpose infact he is the financial of all government building and employees. Without then economics will hard to grow.
Activity: 193
Merit: 10
June 03, 2018, 05:39:25 PM
People who agree and are happy to pay taxes because they understand that to be a good citizen must pay taxes, if they do not pay taxes then the country will have a financial deficit so that all the subsidies are eliminated.
Activity: 172
Merit: 3
June 03, 2018, 05:30:55 PM
because if everyone does not agree to pay taxes then the government will punish us for not obeying the rules so everyone is paying tax fear of being punished by the government.
Activity: 644
Merit: 255
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
June 03, 2018, 05:25:26 PM

Government forces us to pay taxes to provide a better services to us like health services making some buildings street and parks to have a great environment. It will help us to our security like upgrading the law enforcement to protect us.

I think people want to help in own country to become successful country and people want to help needs in own country so that people its ok to tax but the other country the government is very unloyaty because the money of people use it in own needs so other people dont like to a tax.

Because here in our country ,we have no choice but pay yaxes. If your employer, employees, owning properties or anything you have to pay taxes because its one of your responsibility.

The taxes we pay is the source of fund that use by the government to make and create our new life, for the new beginning and development of our country.
Activity: 212
Merit: 15
June 03, 2018, 05:11:08 PM
The system usually does not make polls to find out how many people agree to pay taxes, but I am sure that a huge part is convinced that it is ok to pay taxes. This is because the implementation in the heads of the people already starts in the school. But there is meanwhile pretty sure also a huge part of people who understood the robbing system and while they are probably agree to pay taxes, they surely do not agree to pay unnecessarily too much of it. The solution of this problem is called crypto currencies
Activity: 314
June 03, 2018, 04:56:05 PM
Taxes are a duty to all societies, because of this tax money the government can earn money. and the money will also be used for the development of the country. for our benefit as well. unless the money is in corruption, it is already off-track.
Activity: 252
Merit: 2
June 03, 2018, 04:20:57 PM
paying taxes put the citizen is responsible for showing profits to governments and it is necessary for every citizen in crypto market it is good to pay taxes on time

for me, I think people agree to pay taxes because they want to help improve the economic of their country abd to create jobs to their people.
Activity: 460
June 03, 2018, 04:04:45 PM

Government forces us to pay taxes to provide a better services to us like health services making some buildings street and parks to have a great environment. It will help us to our security like upgrading the law enforcement to protect us.

I think people want to help in own country to become successful country and people want to help needs in own country so that people its ok to tax but the other country the government is very unloyaty because the money of people use it in own needs so other people dont like to a tax.
Activity: 263
Merit: 102
June 03, 2018, 09:30:17 AM

Pages:
Jump to: