Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 33. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 309
Merit: 100
May 31, 2018, 10:04:28 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

If you are pertaining to the countries today who has people that are continuing to pay taxes then they cannot do anything about that since every country in they world does have their own laws that has been created by their own governments.
This makes that paying taxes is a compulsion not an awareness, I'm sure that with the high taxes then it makes everyone to hide their money by all means including into cryptocurrencies.

Governments are providing different services. They ask for tax. This is an operating chain of countries. Without taxes, governments can't provide services. Then we should give our tax to governments. This tax can be because of crypto too.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
May 31, 2018, 09:57:14 AM
People agree to pay taxes for the sake of their country, we all know country economy run by taxes from its people.

I think people agree to get tax on bitcoin because people want to help to improve in our economy and people want to become a legalize the bitcoin on government and i think also people like to replace our fiat money on bitcoin because of the good potencial of bitcoin.
Activity: 110
Merit: 1
May 31, 2018, 09:10:01 AM
People agree to pay taxes for the sake of their country, we all know country economy run by taxes from its people.
Activity: 910
Merit: 512
May 31, 2018, 03:01:40 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

That is the law if you disobey the law you will have consequences that is how the society works if you do not pay taxes you might end up in jail the much richer you are the more taxes you qre gonna pay. And then the bitcoins and the other cryptocurrency came. They are decentralized which means the government cannot put taxes in it that is why a lot of people wants them they now have the freedom in their money because some taxes are just going through the politics not in the people and in the country
You should pay tax if you are having assets or the product you hold is asset on the other hand if you are not holding assets you should not pay any tax and on what will you pay tax if you have nothing to show. The states are now accentuating to consider the crypto as an asset that will make them able to implement taxes on the people or crypto users.

We know that crypto market is composed of coins that are called digital currencies and these have no controlling centre and the state is not helping and not involves in this case so we should not pay taxes on our crypto coins, what do you say?
Activity: 112
May 30, 2018, 01:54:23 AM
Gov forces you to pay tax depending on the tax law created by them.. But there are some ways to avoid paying tax no matter legal or illegal way without the notice of the gov.
Activity: 574
Merit: 253
May 30, 2018, 01:48:06 AM

If you are pertaining to the countries today who has people that are continuing to pay taxes then they cannot do anything about that since every country in they world does have their own laws that has been created by their own governments.
This makes that paying taxes is a compulsion not an awareness, I'm sure that with the high taxes then it makes everyone to hide their money by all means including into cryptocurrencies.
Activity: 50
May 30, 2018, 01:07:47 AM
We can't ignore the law that have been used in the country that we lived in. That's the reason I think if we are not obey the law we might be dumped away from the country.
Activity: 142
May 30, 2018, 01:03:54 AM
I think every people who lived in the country was controlled by law and the goverment was forced them by law that we can't afford it not to agree to pay it. The only way to  stay live in that country is to obey the law.
Activity: 364
May 29, 2018, 06:24:12 AM

Activity: 177
May 29, 2018, 06:22:07 AM
it's easy,Gov forces you to pay tax depending on the tax law created by them..Those people then form a new government which, in time, turns out to be pretty similar to the old one. most countries fact is in they spend government money on military spending and contracts rather than what they claim and only provide the bear minimum for people so they survive.

We need infrastructure to run our bussiness or our activity and we asking government to build it. I think paying taxes is mutual benefits between government and their peoples. Peoples get safety from criminal activity and government provided police to safe it.

I think because it was implemented by a law in the government. And people against taxes no enough super power to stop the law. No enough weapon to fight the government.
Activity: 700
Merit: 10
May 29, 2018, 05:12:13 AM
it's easy,Gov forces you to pay tax depending on the tax law created by them..Those people then form a new government which, in time, turns out to be pretty similar to the old one. most countries fact is in they spend government money on military spending and contracts rather than what they claim and only provide the bear minimum for people so they survive.

We need infrastructure to run our bussiness or our activity and we asking government to build it. I think paying taxes is mutual benefits between government and their peoples. Peoples get safety from criminal activity and government provided police to safe it.
Activity: 560
May 29, 2018, 05:04:18 AM
I am one of the people who diligently pay taxes, why I strongly agree we pay taxes, because it is one way the government to improve progress in every society. such as creating new facilities for the community or meeting the needs of other communities. if anyone does not want to pay taxes, he does not deserve to be a citizen of any country, because he wants to use state facilities without contributing to his own country.
Activity: 88
May 29, 2018, 04:43:23 AM

The reason why people agree to pay taxes, because it is income for country. If the government legalize bitcoin or crypto, the y can take taxes for crypto transactions.
Activity: 413
Merit: 105
May 29, 2018, 01:19:27 AM

Paying taxes can help to grow the economy. there are people who agreed to pay taxes because they have a concerned to their economy. they also see that there money has a right destination and the government used it properly.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 273
May 29, 2018, 12:49:16 AM

And then what? Will there be a paradise on earth after that?

Without tax, the governments will have no funds. Without funds, the governments will not be able to function. Without governments, expect the world to be as chaotic as hell. We are even very chaotic right now with all the laws and the policies being implemented by the government. How much more if there is none? There has to be a compromise somewhere.
Activity: 168
May 29, 2018, 12:42:09 AM
People agree to pay tax because it is a must to everyone who are able to earn money. For me tax is good and pure but the officials have another motives of the peoples tax. Thats why there are corrupt officials that leads to violent reaction of the citizens in the country. There are goals to be achieved and only it will happen from the tax budget. Big issue is the tax all over the world.
Activity: 798
Merit: 250
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 29, 2018, 12:29:16 AM
It's because people want to enjoy the protection ofnthe government they pay taxes to. Besides the fact that you will be given a huge fine or worse jailtime. But there are ways to avoid payin taxes or even having to minimally pay them at least. But the bottom line is, you need to pay it so you can have access to the government's protection.
it not only goverment's protecttion, but for public and infrastructure facilities too.and by paying taxes we could help another people that homeless.goverment guarantee the life of the poor people.
Activity: 987
Merit: 254
May 29, 2018, 12:26:06 AM
Paying taxes means accepting the presence of something. That's why people want to pay tax so that they are considered by countries to have bitcoin or crypto.
Activity: 476
May 29, 2018, 12:13:32 AM
It's because people want to enjoy the protection ofnthe government they pay taxes to. Besides the fact that you will be given a huge fine or worse jailtime. But there are ways to avoid payin taxes or even having to minimally pay them at least. But the bottom line is, you need to pay it so you can have access to the government's protection.
Activity: 532
Merit: 250
May 29, 2018, 12:11:48 AM
People who agree to pay taxes of course because they have enough money to pay taxes, if I have a big income then I will gladly pay taxes. besides having money and income of course awareness to the state.
that used to help another people that dont have anything, such as money or homeless.that can be the reason why we have to pay taxes.we can help and share each other.
Pages:
Jump to: