Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 48. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 7
May 07, 2018, 05:51:58 PM
Each country has own laws and rules, including a duty of the citizens to submit to taxes and if we violate the resolution, then his consequence as it should be or at worst is in getting to prison, and our obligation as kind citizen submits to rules which have been established, i.e. to pay the state tax which will be used for construction of infrastructure of the country. I think that it is natural that the country demands from the citizens to pay taxes.
Activity: 206
Merit: 2
May 07, 2018, 04:46:33 PM
most people are sheep and goverments become shepherd because of them so if you are different they will try to eliminate you .
Activity: 182
Merit: 10
May 07, 2018, 04:19:30 PM
In my country the tax is the largest income the country uses to build the entire territory of the country. By paying taxes the state can grow and build the infrastructure that the infrastructure will benefit us in taxes are also used to improve health and education services.
Activity: 560
Merit: 121
May 07, 2018, 04:15:39 PM
Lol! Paying taxes is in the law and people must obey the law if not they will be fined for not paying and if they continue to refuse they will called law violators and law violators are punishable by law or else they will be considered rebels. If people will not pay taxes the country will not be able to grow, improve.   
Activity: 36
Merit: 0
May 07, 2018, 04:10:35 PM
Taxes are wrong?

Who makes sure your car is safe to drive? Who makes sure you have traffic lights and road ways. Who makes sure that there is an enforcing body to make sure your food level is up to a standard? That the paint in the walls in your house isn't completely filled with lead? Or the insulation of that same house isn't lined with asbestos?

Taxes are fine.

They pay for the future generation to have an education. They make sure my ISP isn't charging me millions. They make sure the environment around me isn't a dump.

Taxes are OK.
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
May 07, 2018, 01:54:47 PM
People paying taxes because have no other choise, nobody can't make everyone stop paying taxes to government, because people will lose electricity, gas, hot water, etc.
Activity: 252
Merit: 12
May 07, 2018, 01:18:49 PM
Technically speaking people are very patriotic when it comes to the issues of doing something for their countries in terms of paying taxes,doing sports,working hard but the bad leaders are really thwarting the efforts and desires of people for development that they are paying the taxes for.The leaders will rather steal the money people obliged to pay for developing their countries.I will not be surprised in the future if people rebel against payment of taxes.This tax payment will come to an end one day if leaders do not change the way they are handling our money now.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1000
May 07, 2018, 01:15:10 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Some people agree to pay taxes because taxes are a must. This is if in the country I do not know if in other countries. If I do not pay taxes, of course, I will be fined or even sanctioned. So inevitably I have to keep paying for the common good.
I think the tax is the policy of a country. they use it to earn money from the people, and are used for the benefit of the people. well, but there are certain conditions for people who are obliged to pay taxes.
Activity: 152
May 07, 2018, 01:14:45 PM
Many people choose to pay taxes because they know that with the taxes can build this country, although of the many taxes but the development is not appropriate but if one day there is a rebel and the arms to attack the government then maybe taxes Tidka can be picked up in the area.
Activity: 198
May 07, 2018, 01:10:20 PM
I dont know, this is obvious, the country infrastructure is functioning because the government is taking taxes from people...
Activity: 308
May 07, 2018, 01:08:07 PM
i think because that is the rule , and if you broke the rule you will get punishment (?)
and then taxes are used for public accsess and i think its not bad enough
Yes it is rule and you will do paying taxes because it is used for public's benefits and I think taxes are not a huge payment its a little bit money and we will pay in a year so I we should not panic about taxes.
Activity: 95
May 07, 2018, 01:06:29 PM
because the tax is the obligation of the people applied by the state, and the proceeds from the tax payment will be used for the benefit of the people not for personal gain.
Activity: 686
Merit: 30
May 07, 2018, 11:52:23 AM
i think because that is the rule , and if you broke the rule you will get punishment (?)
and then taxes are used for public accsess and i think its not bad enough
Activity: 168
May 07, 2018, 03:06:47 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Some people agree to pay taxes because taxes are a must. This is if in the country I do not know if in other countries. If I do not pay taxes, of course, I will be fined or even sanctioned. So inevitably I have to keep paying for the common good.
Activity: 134
May 07, 2018, 02:56:19 AM
I don't think people like paying taxes, especially the income tax, but we are forced to do it. People's laziness or fear outweighs their dislike of paying taxes too. The most disgusting thing to me is getting my paycheck and seeing how much money I've been robbed of from the government claiming to do good.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
May 06, 2018, 04:32:20 AM

People agree to pay taxes because we all know that it is a part of our duty and it is our responsibility to pay taxes so that there would be a financial support for the government finances from us. It is our role to portray and our task to do so we must just follow the given law.
Activity: 294
May 05, 2018, 10:41:28 PM
for our business or Work to be Legal and able to help the country's economy But they would not have much to pay for it. Someone else pays taxes and costs more.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 10:15:37 PM
Taxpayer pays tax, "buy" return, it is the public goods and service that government provides, such as defence, diplomacy, maintain law and order. Taxpayers use a portion of their property to buy the government's services to themselves. Under this kind of relationship, the government will be restricted by public opinion, as the owners have the right to unite to choose its own property management companies, individual citizens have the right to choose who to their provide public services, and shall have the right to be replaced periodically.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 500
May 05, 2018, 10:15:06 PM
I don't think people like paying taxes, especially the income tax, but we are forced to do it. People's laziness or fear outweighs their dislike of paying taxes too. They don't want to fight against the state because of fear for what the state might do to them. The most disgusting thing to me is getting my paycheck and seeing how much money I've been robbed of from the government claiming to do good.
Yeah true. I think the public is not agreeing to pay taxes dude but forced and it is a necessity as a citizen living in a country. I'm actually not a problem paying taxes for the sake of the state. but sees many politicians who are misusing budgets like tax money for corruption. I'm a little reluctant to pay taxes
Activity: 86
May 05, 2018, 10:06:47 PM

Tax is already there before you were born. It's not about buying their services, it's the payment for the people who give service to your country. There's no country which do not collect tax from their citizen. It's your responsibility to pay tax for your country. If there's no tax, where will government get budget for constructing roads, hospitals, and other public facility? Just think about it. You have a responsibility to your country, and one of them is to pay tax; so, please be responsible. Stop complaining about it.
Pages:
Jump to: