Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 45. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 1
May 11, 2018, 08:04:39 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Yes, of course, people agree to pay taxes. Because the tax is a duty that we must obey. If we do not pay taxes, of course, we will be sanctioned. So if you are asked to pay taxes, want do not want to like it you have to keep paying for the common good.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 11, 2018, 07:32:31 AM
I think this is a matter of consciousness, as long as a person has an awareness then he will be happy to pay taxes, but otherwise everything is done to avoid taxes, let alone in my country now everyone should report their wealth so many people worry because taxable.
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
May 11, 2018, 06:54:11 AM
Paying taxes is a government regulation.
We as good citizens are supposed to pay taxes according to the date of the provision.
If not paying taxes then it will be fine, and people prefer to avoid fines.
therefore the people prefer to pay taxes.
If you will not pay taxes to your government then you could face a liability and it's not only fine. You can face charges because it is in the constitution that people who have income should pay tax to the government.
Activity: 15
May 11, 2018, 06:37:02 AM
People pay taxes majorly because of the public goods their taxes finance even when they have grace and opportunities to evade tax. As a good citizen you must pay tax for the development of your community because tax is a mean of income for the government. No government can run its course without fund.
May 11, 2018, 06:31:39 AM
Paying taxes is a government regulation.
We as good citizens are supposed to pay taxes according to the date of the provision.
If not paying taxes then it will be fine, and people prefer to avoid fines.
therefore the people prefer to pay taxes.
Merit: 10
May 11, 2018, 05:50:37 AM
Taxes are good in a honest government. For funds from the tax payments on target I think everyone would be happy to pay the tax, such tax funds were used to build schools, roads, bridges, hospitals, transport and others. I bet the people belly aching about taxes are the people that barely pay any taxes
Activity: 22
May 11, 2018, 05:43:28 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I think as agood citizen  , we mus pay taxes. The government should accept and legalize the crypto. it is my opinion.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 11, 2018, 05:17:37 AM
People are willing to pay taxes because they understand the way they are spent. We should keep in mind that our taxes are the sources for maintaing public territories, roads, providing the firefighters and police with the salary etc, which is why nobody questions the obligatory taxes.
Activity: 1862
Merit: 295
GOD is TRUE
May 09, 2018, 06:17:21 PM
every good citizen knows their responsibility in their Country. abiding in Law, taking care of their nature. and paying their taxes. because of our tax, our Government can build Hospitals, Orphanages and many more. don't complaint if we have to pay our taxes. but let's make sure that those Corrupt politicians will never get a hand of our Taxes. They are the disgrace to every Country.

tax is the step of awareness and obligation for every citizen to build a nation, it is also a liability for cryptocurrency, although decentralized and without limit that can be arranged by others, but if absolutely free will be very dangerous for the nature of Greed continues develop, in this case the tax becomes the policy and the active solution to be a liaison between rights and obligations.
Activity: 910
Merit: 257
May 09, 2018, 04:10:36 PM

Taxes are an inevitable part of life, especially if there is a government that's controlling your every move and spending of money. It's how a government profit in whatever country or market system you belong to. Therefore, since the cryptocurrency market is an up-coming market that shows a lot of promise and a lot of good money to be earned from, it would be common for governments to actually take advantage of it, and one of their ways is through the imposition of taxes, so as much as people "agree" to pay, they just don't have a choice, especially if they want to venture in the market too.
Activity: 154
May 09, 2018, 03:55:53 PM
every good citizen knows their responsibility in their Country. abiding in Law, taking care of their nature. and paying their taxes. because of our tax, our Government can build Hospitals, Orphanages and many more. don't complaint if we have to pay our taxes. but let's make sure that those Corrupt politicians will never get a hand of our Taxes. They are the disgrace to every Country.
Activity: 454
Merit: 251
May 09, 2018, 03:38:26 PM
In my own personal opinion, people agrees to pay taxes because the government requires us to pay taxes, so we could have a develop country. But in reality governments just took our money from taxes that is why a lot of people won't agree to pay taxes and hates the government because of corruption.
Activity: 160
May 09, 2018, 02:04:26 PM
Your idea is wrong. Tax is very important to a government. No tax government will stop working. Then your daily life will be a mess, a lot of public utilities will not work, and the whole society will be in chaos.
Activity: 90
May 09, 2018, 02:00:28 PM
no one says they agree to pay taxes, there can be a severe rebellion if you do not pay it, which also plays a part in the decision. tax is a form of legal theft
Activity: 58
May 09, 2018, 10:06:32 AM
And addition to that,not all overment employees do work like that. Most of them are very true to their pledges to serve our country. Just dont just too quickly. I do have relative that keeps their integrity a priority
Activity: 58
May 09, 2018, 10:04:00 AM

I do pay my Taxes so that my country could have revenue and have a capacity to deelope our country, and most especially to protect us from Invaders and to defend our rights.
Activity: 83
May 09, 2018, 10:01:22 AM
You are require to pay taxes for the government to support its constituents also especially in those industrial country where the government rely on taxes for infrastructures.
Activity: 294
Merit: 100
May 09, 2018, 09:25:28 AM

Its criminal to collect taxes that too at such high amount. Taxes are theft that normal people give to live. The argument that government needs that money to develop the infrastructure is bullshit. The infrastructure can be built by the people and government doesnot need to be invovled.

I hate the feeling that 30% of my income goes to the pocket of politicians who fill their pockets with that money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 510
May 09, 2018, 09:23:03 AM
I agree to pay taxes to the government. Paying taxes is equal to infrastructures and establishments. We pay taxes for our own good. Government officials are our eyes and hands. Eyes is to see our future and lead us to a better life while hands is to guide us into our dreams and goals in our life. We need to pay them to the job they have given in our economy. Taxes have many uses and can do a lot.
Activity: 112
Merit: 1
May 09, 2018, 09:14:47 AM
It is high time people start rebelling against tax payment because our leaders(politicians) all over the world are stealing the taxpayers money to enrich themselves.But our roads are not repaired,schools under trees,unemployment etc Some even steal taxpayers money to fuel wars.This nonses must stop.We cannot continue like this as human being.Some people are so greedy .
Pages:
Jump to: