Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 50. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 1078
Merit: 12
May 05, 2018, 03:24:45 PM
People agree pay tax because they realize and believe that by paying taxes then the facilities, security and infrastructure of the country get better, but unfortunately a lot of corruption in my country so as to make paying taxes like burning money.
Activity: 540
Merit: 100
BountyMarketCap
May 05, 2018, 03:05:51 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I believe that people agree tonpay taxes because theybare under the law of the government and it would be risky if we'll forbid it. Though it is sometimes againstnour will to pay too much taxes, I believe that it is still our duty to follow the given rule or else we might face it's consequences.
Activity: 150
Merit: 0
May 05, 2018, 01:35:49 PM
because they every day use government-built infrastructure, such as asphalt roads, street lighting, etc. All of it is made from tax funds paid by residents who are not too burdensome.
Activity: 392
May 05, 2018, 01:15:52 PM
Because of our Taxes, The Government can Build Public Hospitals, Concrete Roads, Theme Parks, Public transportation vehicles such as trains, etc.. You can see a Country which Economy is stable if all the People with work and Companies are paying their taxes. It's not an Issue about paying our Taxes. it is the Corrupt Politicians who use our Taxes to their personal Interests.
Activity: 1722
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 12:51:33 PM
Many people are willing to pay taxes due to the rule until the punishment, especially now in my country all transactions with a certain nominal must always include the taxpayer number so it makes me have to pay taxes.
Activity: 742
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 12:12:58 PM
tax is from us to us. tax funds are used for public purposes. such as toll roads, road repairs and bridge construction. then why do not we pay taxes?
Activity: 186
Merit: 10
May 05, 2018, 11:53:12 AM
Because tax payments are the realization of obligations and the role of taxpayers to participate directly and jointly carry out state financing and national development. As per the philosophy of tax law, paying taxes is not just an obligation, but it is the right of every citizen to participate and participate in state finance and national development.
Activity: 756
Merit: 257
Freshdice.com
May 05, 2018, 11:47:04 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Well i think people agrees to paybtaxes because it is according to the law that created by the government and we should obey. Many people disagrees to pay taxes because the money that we used to pay to taxes was not putted in the fund, it was putted inside the pocket of the government that is why there are some government projects that is not well done because of not enough fund.
Activity: 292
Merit: 11
May 05, 2018, 11:44:54 AM
Against the state, I do not see the point ... It's a system! How will civil servants live if ordinary people do not pay taxes ...?
Activity: 175
Merit: 102
May 05, 2018, 11:43:32 AM
Because they have no choice to pay that tax and they may had been prohobited to pay the tax that they are carrying in the government.
Activity: 280
May 05, 2018, 11:16:39 AM
Taxation, imposition of compulsory levies on individuals or entities by governments. Taxes are levied in almost every country of the world, primarily to raise revenue for government expenditures, although they serve other purposes as well. ... In modern economies taxes are the most important source of governmental revenue.
credits: https://www.britannica.com/topic/taxation
legendary
Activity: 3374
Merit: 1824
May 05, 2018, 09:08:14 AM
People want to use everything from government: electricity, hot water, gas and other stuff. It's the main reason why people agree to pay taxes, when taxes are very high people used to yell about it.

Very well said.
This is actually a question of human solidarity.
People who are richer do not need so mach state services.
Poor people and children, and the unemployed, who do not contribute so much to society, need state services as public health service, cheap public transport, pensions etc.
Richer people are expected to give more although they need less government services.
Poor people give less but receive more from the state.
Without righteous tax policy, richer people would have everything and the poor people would have nothing.
This would lead to great social inequality, chaos, disorder and rebellion.
So, we have no choice but to pay taxes.
Activity: 84
May 05, 2018, 09:00:12 AM
I think these people are a good samaritan and people grow up righteously who follow the law since childhood and it is like something wrong with their life if they will violate a law , or maybe they are just paying taxes since they declared already their income from online trading and in the future they will not be accused of money laundering or something.
Activity: 154
May 05, 2018, 08:56:28 AM
People want to use everything from government: electricity, hot water, gas and other stuff. It's the main reason why people agree to pay taxes, when taxes are very high people used to yell about it.
Activity: 924
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
May 05, 2018, 07:55:29 AM

Paying taxes is obligation as citizen. Government get taxes from us and government ensure our safety and our security and we get service on infrastructure. I think Its mutual and as citizen we should be paying our taxes.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
May 05, 2018, 06:55:24 AM
if they do not pay taxes then the citizens will not get the services that will be provided by the government and the merchants enjoy it by paying for themselves. school is one of the services provided by the government and the teacher is paid by the taxes we spend and many others are paid by our taxes.

Where I live, the schools and hospitals are not free and most of them are operated by private entities. The government do provide some infrastructural facilities such as roads, but it will be wrong to say that the majority of the tax money is being used for such purposes.
That is the cycle how we are still improving and having a higher chance of not getting left behind by other countries because we are paying tax and if we will not pay tax then there will be no road for us and there will be no progress in our country and i am sure that there will be chaotic since there is no support for the citizens.
legendary
Activity: 2044
Merit: 1008
May 05, 2018, 06:48:17 AM
if they do not pay taxes then the citizens will not get the services that will be provided by the government and the merchants enjoy it by paying for themselves. school is one of the services provided by the government and the teacher is paid by the taxes we spend and many others are paid by our taxes.

Where I live, the schools and hospitals are not free and most of them are operated by private entities. The government do provide some infrastructural facilities such as roads, but it will be wrong to say that the majority of the tax money is being used for such purposes.
Activity: 252
May 05, 2018, 06:13:09 AM
if they do not pay taxes then the citizens will not get the services that will be provided by the government and the merchants enjoy it by paying for themselves.
school is one of the services provided by the government and the teacher is paid by the taxes we spend and many others are paid by our taxes.
Activity: 140
May 05, 2018, 06:12:02 AM
they pay a tax so they can not violate the law .and to improve the economy and to turn around and operate it .the tax payers are also willing to pay for the government for projects to be made and spend on a country
Activity: 629
Merit: 252
May 05, 2018, 06:02:58 AM
Cause nowadays it is normal, if you are living in country where goverment make taxes you need to pay them in other way you will have problem with police so why you want to live that way? You pay taxes and you are free, simple thinking.
Pages:
Jump to: