Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 47. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 658
Merit: 500
May 08, 2018, 07:37:00 PM
Many people are willing to pay taxes due to the rule until the punishment, especially now in my country all transactions with a certain nominal must always include the taxpayer number so it makes me have to pay taxes.
For me almost all people in this world are agree to pay taxes because all the tax that can collect for us is can able to help our economy to became more better and to help our economy to improve, and paying taxes is okay because it is really requires specially when we have a job.
yes taxes can make the economy of any country much better and stronger if it is used for the better future of the country and of its people but when the politicians of that country do corruption and they do not use that money on the real purpose then it is the waste of the people money and then in that situation people have to think like that to avoid to pay.
Activity: 826
Merit: 502
May 08, 2018, 06:11:15 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I do think some collective collection of funds to pay for basic services is a good idea. Its when governments are using that money to spend on bombs that I have a problem
No the governments do not use any of the money collected from you on illegal things. If they will do that then it is the responsibility of you citizens to ask them about the use of that money that where are they suing it which you pay in tax. While if they are using it for making their military to be able to secure their countries from terrorism then they are not doing bad.
Activity: 59
Merit: 0
May 08, 2018, 06:06:57 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I do think some collective collection of funds to pay for basic services is a good idea. Its when governments are using that money to spend on bombs that I have a problem
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
May 08, 2018, 05:46:07 PM
Many people are willing to pay taxes due to the rule until the punishment, especially now in my country all transactions with a certain nominal must always include the taxpayer number so it makes me have to pay taxes.
For me almost all people in this world are agree to pay taxes because all the tax that can collect for us is can able to help our economy to became more better and to help our economy to improve, and paying taxes is okay because it is really requires specially when we have a job.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
May 08, 2018, 05:35:31 PM
Most people agree to pay taxes because we have no choice except how to pay taxes, especially those who work it has been already subtracted for their net salary. As a rule, the tax was used for the public purposes, such as state hospitals, public schools and public works and highways which many ordinary people can take from this
Exactly, people are afraid of the repercussions that follows we whenever they don’t pay their taxes because the government are very strict when it comes clamping on people who don’t pay their taxes no matter how small it is.
Activity: 126
Merit: 10
May 08, 2018, 05:14:41 PM
Most people agree to pay taxes because we have no choice except how to pay taxes, especially those who work it has been already subtracted for their net salary. As a rule, the tax was used for the public purposes, such as state hospitals, public schools and public works and highways which many ordinary people can take from this
Activity: 111
May 08, 2018, 04:57:57 PM
People agree to be paying taxes because they believe that it is the major way generating income that the government can be using to provision basic amenities and infrastructure development for the people they govern.
Activity: 154
May 08, 2018, 04:45:08 PM
Think as the government charges to the people to pay taxes, for the benefit of development of infrastructure they say that taxes go on many fields in our country, on the poor, for the salary of government workers, etc.
Activity: 179
May 08, 2018, 04:21:14 PM
I think tax is a needed unless you want to live in anarchy, mad max style. I do concede that the taxes have gotten out of hand and the majority of money is going towards wars nobody wants to fight but, I do think so tax is good
Activity: 66
May 08, 2018, 03:46:26 PM
for our business or Work to be Legal and able to help the country's economy But they would not have much to pay for it. Someone else pays taxes and costs more
Activity: 224
May 08, 2018, 03:43:52 PM
Tax is a mandatory charge imposed by the government to fund the services they provide to public.
Activity: 98
Merit: 7
May 08, 2018, 03:28:37 PM
All people are agreed to pay taxes because the government has stated that they build projects, repair, programs and many others. It will be useful for all of us. But some government officials use it for the corruption because they know that nobody can stop them.
Activity: 155
Merit: 16
May 08, 2018, 02:55:59 PM
Taxes are basically how society stays together.  Taxes pay for firemen, police officers, public schools, hospitals, roads, parks.  I mean, the list goes on and on.  You need to pay for these things somehow, and taxes make the most sense.  It's in everyone's best interests to keep the infrastructure of the society together, mostly for the lower classes of society.  Unfortunately, the lower classes don't have enough taxes to pay for all of these things, so when wealthier people avoid taxes everyone suffers immensely.  The whole reason for the school strike in oklahoma is indirectly because of this, they can't pay their teachers enough money to live off of.  If they can't even pay teachers a living wage, imagine how much the school's resources must also be lacking.  No books, no computers, no learning tools to help educate the next generation.  So the next generation is lesser equipped to deal with the future than the previous, then the entire area will suffer as a whole as there wont be anyone who can do the jobs that society needs to run.  Taxes are absolutely essential, that's why most people have no problem paying them.   
Activity: 210
https://eloncity.io/
May 08, 2018, 02:42:22 PM
   I don't see anything wrong with taxes. After all, free hospitals and educational institutions live for taxes. There are many socially oriented states in which taxes from citizens are allocated precisely to improving their lives, such as landscaping, security and service.
Activity: 91
May 08, 2018, 02:31:43 PM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
You are right, by paying the tax it will come back to us. for development costs or community welfare.
even if it is delivered in any form to us.
Activity: 53
May 08, 2018, 02:17:38 PM
if you dont want to pay taxes for government then  move to place where is no one will ask you to pay - Somali, no government,no economy,no medicine,no police and army. Im paying taxes,not all ,but most of them and im good with this
Activity: 27
May 08, 2018, 06:57:09 AM
you are correct sir, if enough people will tell the gov to go f itself then it will lose all its power. the thing is with democratic countries at least, the gov is voted on by the people and it represents the will of the people. taxes are just a way to enact upon that will.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
May 08, 2018, 06:54:27 AM
It's not like we agreed to pay, but we are obliged to pay. Technically, we pay taxes so the government could provide us with a better living, such as good infrastructure, safety guarantee, etc. The government need the money to pay the people who served us. And that's why we have to pay taxes.
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
May 07, 2018, 06:32:12 PM
We pay taxes not only to ask the goverment to protect us but moreover, because it is our responsobility as citizens. Taxes are used to improve your country and the quality of life of every constituent.
Activity: 266
Merit: 1
May 07, 2018, 06:03:23 PM
we have to agree to this if you don't you have violated the rules of the country and you have to face the law
everyone know this
tax is used for infrastructure of the countries
Pages:
Jump to: