Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 44. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 112
Merit: 0
May 18, 2018, 12:04:19 PM
Because Taxes must and must be paid because the taxes we pay are also used by the state for the purposes of the administration, such as payments of civil servants salary, payment of army expenses, police and other state needs are still many more.
Activity: 70
May 18, 2018, 11:59:08 AM
Because Taxes must and must be paid because the taxes we pay are also used by the state for the purposes of the administration, such as payments of civil servants salary, payment of army expenses, police and other state needs are still many more.
Activity: 307
Merit: 100
May 18, 2018, 10:59:07 AM
Everyone wants peace with the government. Whatever we do, we are not over the government. If the government wants, we can make trouble. There are armed weapons to protect him, where we have nothing. We have to accept what the government will say. If armed-people does not accept it, then the dangerous situation will come and it will not be said what will happen.
Activity: 238
May 18, 2018, 09:38:45 AM
People pay taxes because they have no way out. For non-payment of taxes can give a prison term.
In general, if there is no tax for what the government will contain, and if there is no government, there will be no state.
Taxes can only be reduced to a minimum.
Activity: 1974
Merit: 450
May 18, 2018, 09:27:44 AM
People want to live in comfortable conditions, it means that we should pay taxes to recive electricity, gas, hot water and other useful features from our govenments.
well, some of the state money I also think comes from taxes. well, then the use of taxes is always used for the benefit of the region. therefore we are obliged to pay taxes for the able, and qualify.
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 09:17:47 AM
People want to live in comfortable conditions, it means that we should pay taxes to recive electricity, gas, hot water and other useful features from our govenments.
Activity: 350
Merit: 1
May 18, 2018, 08:43:45 AM
The government's fiscal expenditure needs tax to pay!

The tax is essentially what the government gives you in order to maintain order, is the protection fee.

You can think of taxes as a kind of payment for the use of public goods. Public goods include public services, public facilities, national security and so on.
Activity: 373
Merit: 250
May 18, 2018, 08:25:04 AM
People pretty much follow the rules that a particular counrty has because they live there and use the public facilities that are actually built on the taxes money too.
legendary
Activity: 2450
Merit: 1225
May 11, 2018, 03:12:18 PM
People see crypto as a legal currency that's why they want to pay taxes on it, I don't know why govt. is not thinking about it.
Govt. should regulate crypto and if somebody gain some capital from crypto currency then he/she will be liable to pay taxes as fiat currency.

Well, taxes it's not always about Cryptocurrency. Government doing some tax its for like public service purpose and other think to manage the country as well. Imagined if country without Tax. I think that country will be bad at the future
Activity: 462
May 11, 2018, 02:41:51 PM

a lot of patriotic citizens pay tax because it is a law and government out of it provide basic social amenities to its citizens like electricity, good roads, security and health services  etc it is good you no that in taxation a tax payer they say does not and should not expect an equivalent of what he pays as a tax   bu as for me i pay out of my religious conscience .
Activity: 504
Merit: 102
May 11, 2018, 12:44:30 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

That is decided I think when everyone that is in a democratic country to help their country by means to pay taxes.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
May 11, 2018, 12:43:38 PM
People see crypto as a legal currency that's why they want to pay taxes on it, I don't know why govt. is not thinking about it.
Govt. should regulate crypto and if somebody gain some capital from crypto currency then he/she will be liable to pay taxes as fiat currency.
Activity: 145
May 11, 2018, 12:35:25 PM
Paying taxes does not has a problem, it is a system that helps the economy strengthen and to balance.
Activity: 401
Merit: 100
May 11, 2018, 12:30:46 PM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.

It is a clever type to live and socialize with other people, there are people that are born leader, and it is in our nature to serve and to follow a leader, and it is a goodway to maintain our leaders by giving them budget and a payment for his or her service, and that budget and payment we give is called tax
Activity: 280
May 11, 2018, 12:24:27 PM
Paying taxes give you access to services from your country. When those services are of low quality people should get things in their hands and start looking at how their money were spent. This is not something we can do today because of how shady our political system makeg things, with cryptocurrencies everything would be at advatange of people.
Activity: 641
Merit: 505
May 11, 2018, 12:10:13 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Yes, of course, people agree to pay taxes. Because the tax is a duty that we must obey. If we do not pay taxes, of course, we will be sanctioned. So if you are asked to pay taxes, want do not want to like it you have to keep paying for the common good.

People pay taxes because they have to. Its a must that we need to do for the development of our country. The taxes we pay becomes the fund for the government to build infrastructure, bridges, roads and highways, public ospital, and also public library.

We experience some interruptions cause by the government project but it help us in our daily help to ride and lessen the occurrence of unexpected problems..

We didnt make a big deal to pay taxes because all people  must pay taxes. Its part of our life, if you want something for the development of your country, you will not hesitate to pay your tax.
Activity: 26
May 11, 2018, 11:26:06 AM
I agree to pay taxes to the government, because we also use public facilities that are already available. If we do not pay taxes how the government will perform its function better. For me both parties get benefit, either the taxpayer or the taxpayer.
Activity: 154
May 11, 2018, 09:54:05 AM
Tax is a policy made by the government of a country that must be obeyed by citizens.
If someone does not pay taxes then there will be a legal punishment for those who do not pay taxes.
Therefore many people pay taxes for personal security.
Although the application of taxes in each country varies in the amount of price each person is required to pay taxes.
For me it is not about agreement it is about responsibility to my country.Paying taxes is part of being a citizen.It is my obligation even if i agree or not.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
May 11, 2018, 08:45:32 AM
Probably people just used to pay taxes , nobody cares about this problem when government and country making you satisfied. In countries with uncofortable conditions people are scared of crisis.
Activity: 126
May 11, 2018, 08:39:24 AM
Tax is a policy made by the government of a country that must be obeyed by citizens.
If someone does not pay taxes then there will be a legal punishment for those who do not pay taxes.
Therefore many people pay taxes for personal security.
Although the application of taxes in each country varies in the amount of price each person is required to pay taxes.
Pages:
Jump to: