Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 53. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 09:46:31 AM
Taxes are needed by the government so that they can sustained the need of every citizen in the country, as a good resident in this community we are obliged to pay taxes to the government, which in turn the government give us basic services.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
May 04, 2018, 09:14:44 AM
Taxation is a monetary and compulsory contribution made through political power to meet the state's expenditure needs in the exercise of social management functions and socio-economic functions government.
I think that the taxation of everyone and of every citizen is a must do because it has great significance for social security work, specifically:
Budgeting for the state to serve: making roads, building bridges, building schools, building hospitals, to subsidize and to overcome natural disasters and floods in order to promote the development of the country to a new civilization, industrialization and modernization of the country.
Activity: 201
Merit: 100
May 04, 2018, 08:55:01 AM
Because paying taxes is a citizen's duty and responsibility to the state.
like posting in bounty, if you want to get results then we must obey and obedient to the rules of the project

In every system that we are in, there will be always rules and regulations. We cannot avoid these whether we like it or not. Our only choice is to do what they say, and everything will be organized and fine. A country will be poor and unsuccessful if there will be no rules and there is nothing that regulates under it.
Activity: 184
Token That Will Transform The Venture Capital Mark
May 04, 2018, 08:47:05 AM
In my opinion, people agree to pay taxes because they think if the government implements the tax system, then bitcoin has been legalized by the government. And the government will be more fully support for bitcoin. And those who agree to pay taxes, they are convinced by the application of taxes that the future of bitcoin gets clearer and more and more people want to own it.
Activity: 109
Merit: 0
May 04, 2018, 08:10:47 AM
I have never agreed to pay taxes or give my permit to any law but i have to pay taxes and respect law cause my goverment is far more powerfull than me and can take everything i have
Activity: 210
May 04, 2018, 08:07:33 AM
The point is that people can spend that money themselves more efficiently not that they dont want security or welfare but there is something to be said for earning your own wage and providing for yourselves or at least within a community not ruled by a political majority thousands of miles away.  Law administered remotely by strangers is far more likely to go awry and/or cost to excess over what that person or community could do themselves

The Swiss probably have the best system with more local control and only essentially national policy decided centrally like unfortunately their decision to fix currency to the Euro is a valid national policy and they did vote a referendum on it recently in a related way
Activity: 72
May 04, 2018, 08:06:30 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
Taxation is one thing that all business people and businesses have to do. Many people think that if a tax is too high, they may be able to hide or evade taxes imposed by the law, but taxpayers are unlikely to be able to avoid it by everyone involved in the economy.
Activity: 406
May 04, 2018, 07:57:32 AM
Because paying taxes is a citizen's duty and responsibility to the state.
like posting in bounty, if you want to get results then we must obey and obedient to the rules of the project
Activity: 220
May 04, 2018, 07:01:00 AM
in my country there are so many people, who dont pay their taxes, just doing business in the shadows, not registereing officially.
Activity: 140
May 04, 2018, 06:57:10 AM
Unfortunately in our world, people will not stop paying taxes, for us it has become normal, that the government steals from us. Moreover, there are other problems, besides the taxes.
Activity: 148
May 04, 2018, 06:53:46 AM
The tax shall be the mandatory contribution of the people to the payable state, whether as an individual or business entity which is lawful by law, by not receiving direct rewards and used for the purposes of the state for the greatest prosperity of the people. Payment of taxes is the realization of obligations and the role of taxpayers to participate directly and jointly carry out state financing and national development. As per the philosophy of the tax law, paying taxes is not only an obligation, but it is the right of every citizen to participate and participate in state finance and national development. Taxes Used by the state for Development, Like an economy in a household or family, the state economy also recognizes sources of revenue and expenditure items. Taxes are the main source of state revenue that accounts for about 70% of all state revenues. Without taxes, most of the country's activities will be difficult to implement.
Activity: 510
Merit: 102
May 04, 2018, 06:51:50 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

tax is very important in the life of the state, because the tax levy is allocated to the welfare of society within a country, when the tax is pulled by the government and the government does not provide optimal service to the community we better ask where the allocation of taxes, why must exist taxes to society but society does not get something from the levy, the result of social gap will befall society and society should know that, its name of service of automatic society have to give the best for society
Look at U.S, China, UK, Germany, etc. these countries are the rich country in the world. What is the reason helped these country have this result? Because the people of these countries really want to pay tax and the governent used the tax that was reasonable and clear, always solve the needs of the society whenever needed. Infrastructure in these countries is always at the top of the world.

Generally, those countries rich ones but they never give up makin their citizens pay tax for crypto related income. In general, their citizens don't want to pay tax for crypto profits, but they have to pay anyway. If we let them choose, they wouldn't like to pay tax, I'm pretty sure. It's getting kinda mandatory for them to pay this. That's all.
Yes, I agree that nobody wants to pay taxes but because it is a mandatory by the government then we can't refuse it but to accept. Anyway taxes can build a nation for the benefits of the people too, so thinking about our children's future then we should have to pay taxes for have a better place to live.
Activity: 196
May 04, 2018, 06:35:48 AM
People pay taxes to the government , because it is our duty as citizen in community of a country, so that in return the government provide basic services to the people like shools , hospitals, roads ,bridges, and others goverent services which are taken from the taxes we are paying.
Activity: 294
May 04, 2018, 06:26:42 AM
This is obvious for me, you pay taxes, country exists on that money, people get their salaries, medicine, education etc is funcioning.
Activity: 197
May 04, 2018, 06:23:28 AM

tax is very important in the life of the state, because the tax levy is allocated to the welfare of society within a country, when the tax is pulled by the government and the government does not provide optimal service to the community we better ask where the allocation of taxes, why must exist taxes to society but society does not get something from the levy, the result of social gap will befall society and society should know that, its name of service of automatic society have to give the best for society
Look at U.S, China, UK, Germany, etc. these countries are the rich country in the world. What is the reason helped these country have this result? Because the people of these countries really want to pay tax and the governent used the tax that was reasonable and clear, always solve the needs of the society whenever needed. Infrastructure in these countries is always at the top of the world.

Generally, those countries rich ones but they never give up makin their citizens pay tax for crypto related income. In general, their citizens don't want to pay tax for crypto profits, but they have to pay anyway. If we let them choose, they wouldn't like to pay tax, I'm pretty sure. It's getting kinda mandatory for them to pay this. That's all.
Activity: 672
Merit: 1
May 04, 2018, 06:17:58 AM
Taxes are an important part of the state system, and in the most developed countries taxes are very high (Scandinavia for example). Paying taxes people understand that the state gives them certain guarantees, such as: health care, training, protection and much more
Activity: 434
May 04, 2018, 06:17:21 AM
Maybe because they wanted to make it legal. This is the other way to make it legal, with no questioning. I think this is small amount, just to help the economy improve and become beautiful and grow more.
Activity: 524
Merit: 250
May 04, 2018, 05:50:56 AM
This is the reason for nationalism, when the state needs money to finance all the needs of the tax is the most common solution used by all countries, and by paying taxes then this proves the love of the country.
Activity: 154
May 04, 2018, 05:41:07 AM
There are not enough people willing to sacrifice themselves for such a small thing. It is much easier just working a bit harder to pay the taxes. The government provides water, heat, and food to you. I'll see you constructing your own well with the money saved from taxes.
Activity: 322
May 04, 2018, 05:37:07 AM
I like paying my tax like other people because sometimes we should pay things while we use their fiat for our things that we need in our daily life. And I think that is the best way to make our part to the government. And we can also help our economy to grow while we are also growing in the moment.
Pages:
Jump to: