Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 62. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 126
Merit: 0
March 24, 2018, 09:43:24 PM
Tax revenue is the main source of national revenue. Concept, tax revenue is a country to meet social public needs, relying on public power, according to the standard stipulated in the laws and procedures, participate in national income allocation, compulsory acquisition finance income allocation of a certain way. Is a country to realize its function, with political power, in accordance with the law, through tax tool forcibly, free to participate in the national income and distribution and redistribution of social products are a form of fiscal revenue. At the same time as the state is produced, there is a financial obligation to ensure the state's functions.
Activity: 294
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 09:28:10 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

It depends on the government if they are going to place taxes on every exchanger but still what makes the pricing of the cryptocurrencies good is you do not need to pay taxes in order to earn your payouts unlike on working in the corporate world that there's a lot of different kind of taxes and its like you are being robbed before you earn your own salary from the company.
Activity: 79
March 24, 2018, 09:21:52 PM
People agreed to pay taxes because taxes is in everywhere. In some countries, taxes are included in purchasing products and services. If that's the case in a country,  people can't avoid the tax.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
March 24, 2018, 07:49:48 PM
If people did not agree to pay taxes. Citizens cannot benefit from the services the government provides. For ex. school, healthcare ...etc.
And public workers like teachers and police officers would not be paid for their hard work.
Activity: 308
Merit: 10
March 24, 2018, 07:31:31 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Government are just showing their true colors they are really corrupted and want to steal the peoples money for their own interest. The good thing about cryptocurrency is that there's no need to work hard and just trading in the market so why you are placing tax on it and the reason is very obvious, government always want to get a piece of our own money.
Activity: 121
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 07:25:29 PM
The public must be obedient to pay taxes because taxes are important for funds to build a country that ends up for the improvement of welfare.
Activity: 170
Merit: 1
March 24, 2018, 12:25:24 PM
Paying Taxes is the reason we are getting Health services, Law enforcement, Clean streets and parks, Great Infrastructure.

Government need money to provide us a better place to live that's why they force us to pay taxes.
Yeah, we really need to pay taxes weather we like it or not because our government is watching over to those companies employee who did not pay on there taxes on the given schedule.Maybe, bitcoin only don't need to pay taxes this time.
Activity: 418
March 24, 2018, 11:35:43 AM
as a good citizen I think it does not matter paying bitcoin taxes, because taxes are used to build the country. there is nothing wrong to share a little of our income to the state. but right now my country has not applied tax for bitcoin
Activity: 44
March 24, 2018, 11:14:48 AM
thats the sad reality here in this world. Let just accept the fact that there are certain things we cannot change  Lips sealed
Activity: 349
Merit: 2
March 24, 2018, 11:08:16 AM
The tax people pay goes to many places such as ;- salaries of government workers, police and fire fighters, road hospital schools and other social amenities etc. so if one refused to pay tax then all this thing will not be available for the citizens to enjoy.
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 11:00:10 AM
if people that pay taxes for pay blockmine it's good and no problem. But taxes for someone i don't think so

Government is a group of people which they elect a representatives  to govern the country and one of this governing rule is to have taxes all the salary income of the people. These are for the government expenses like salary of the policemen and other government projects, so it is very important that we were paying taxes.
           It's good for the bitcoin for being crypto, just to stay away from tax.
Activity: 518
Merit: 101
March 24, 2018, 10:22:34 AM
if people that pay taxes for pay blockmine it's good and no problem. But taxes for someone i don't think so
Activity: 150
March 24, 2018, 09:30:31 AM
Because it is the polite thing to do. Cool

I think it is not a matter of agreeing or not to pay taxes, but in my opinion because of the compulsion to be paid to pay taxes, if taxes are paid, there must be many citizens who disagree if taxed
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 24, 2018, 09:21:46 AM
People pay their taxes for their own sake. Government facilities requires financial support from the citizens also in a form of tax therefore they could serve the country for the best and plan out what is the best for the citizen itself. It's like a rotation, but what could be more worst is that corruption takes place on each of every situation dealing with handling moneys in subtle (allocated) ways.
Activity: 224
March 24, 2018, 08:39:02 AM
Some people agree to pay taxes because they cant do anything about it but to accept the fact that they under the law.If they refuse to pay taxes specially the professionals, if they didnt pay for taxes they will be imprison because of tax evasion.For non professionals and normal people, they still force to pay when they buy product or services due the tax is part of the billings needed to be payed.
Activity: 265
March 23, 2018, 07:41:16 AM
Because you live in a society, not just you. You work and your business comes from that country and the citizens work for you. Because of this, you have to pay tax or join the business environment to make the country better for creating new environments for unemployed people.
Activity: 308
Merit: 14
March 23, 2018, 06:27:26 AM
Peoples agree to pay tax because they want to be responsible citizens in their various country, if you are eligible to pay tax, I don't see reason why you should not pay, every law abiding citizens  pay taxes.
Activity: 339
Merit: 102
March 23, 2018, 06:00:25 AM
People pay taxes because they believe that the government is using those taxes in the development of their country. Social protection for citizens. Taxes are just a means of collecting revenue used for maintenance of a country. If there are no taxes the economic structure of a country could just crumble. The economic system in every country's are base on a taxes being collected, without payment of taxes it will result economic shutdowns.
Whenever there is a society then there are some rules to implement on that society so that the betterment of the people who do not earn a lot can be done and the next generations can be groomed with equality. Taxes are just one of the method to stop the money in just few lucky hands of the society and keep the money revolving so that other people can also get the chances to earn them. The keepers of the societies use this money for the betterment of the society.
Activity: 597
Merit: 250
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 22, 2018, 07:21:18 PM
That is because the government requires people to pay taxes, they make us people believe that tax collected will be use for the nation, i dont think its right too, i mean you work for it so damn hard then it'll get cut for what? For the government to corrupt it?

This is very true and very ironic, we as the people have to work then told to pay taxes to the state. while the officials in the government are mostly corrupt people, so far I actually really not happy with it, I feel fooled because the hard work so far only spent by corruptors who gnaw the state.
Activity: 462
March 22, 2018, 07:15:35 PM
Supervision and sanctions make people forced to pay taxes, even in my country if it does not pay taxes then it can be imprisoned, this is what makes people forced to pay taxes because all transactions must use tax numbers.
I believe that a lot of people agree to pay taxes because the taxes that we will be collected by the goverment is we will be a big help to improve our countriea economy, and paying taxes means that bitcoin is now totally leagal.
Pages:
Jump to: