Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 60. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 111
Merit: 0
March 28, 2018, 10:32:06 AM
Paying taxes is the right and duty of every citizen. Taxes are a tool to adjust the macro economy, orientation production development, adjust the balance of life of people. Depending on the policy of each country, the tax will be allocated appropriately.
Activity: 168
March 26, 2018, 02:36:48 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Because paying taxes is the duty of every citizen, while you are paying taxes, you also enjoy the many conveniences that the state brings to you.

Of course, if you live in the mountains, you don't have to pay any taxes on the benefits that the state gives you.
Activity: 408
Merit: 100
www.bitpaction.com
March 25, 2018, 10:49:35 PM
Actually im not agree to pay tax but its mandatory here in our country its already deducted to my salary monthlt so i cant do anything just to follow even i dont know where that tax used by the government.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 101
March 25, 2018, 10:46:49 PM
because everyone wants the government to really legalize bitcoin. and it can make them feel more secure and not worry anymore if there is news that bitcoin will be banned.
Paying taxes is certainly a good thing, if someday the government collects taxes from bitcoin then this is a very good thing, it is a strange thing if the government expects taxes while bitcoin is banned, and the presence of taxes could be a solution to legalized.
Activity: 826
Merit: 1000
The All-in-One Cryptocurrency Exchange
March 25, 2018, 10:22:10 PM
Because they dont ,but they have no choice, this is this or the jail
Activity: 53
March 25, 2018, 10:20:59 PM
If we will not pay tax, what will happen to us? It is the bread and butter of the government to work for their jobs also at least, if not used in corruption.
Activity: 224
March 25, 2018, 09:36:51 PM
Well if they disagree they will be punished under the law. That is mandatory and people is left with no choice anyways. On the good side of it, this is the only source of income of a certain country. It fed the progress of a country and tax is the lifeblood of nation. Government should at least be fair in their protocols in paying taxes.
Activity: 31
March 25, 2018, 09:07:57 PM
Tax isn't the problem itself, if I make more I do feel like I should help out others.

The problem is that , people with lots of money and power  have another set of law for them.

Tax evasion is easy for the rich, the poor and middle class doesn't have a chances they pay their taxes.

Activity: 406
March 25, 2018, 07:26:01 PM
In facts this is because of coercion, I'm sure people do not want to pay tax if they are not forced, this is what makes all transactions must use tax numbers so if not using tax numbers then considered as illegal transactions.
I think a lot of people in this economy agree to pay taxes because paying taxes means bitcoin was totally accepted in this world, and a lot of people agree to pay taxes because taxes can really be a big help to improve a parricular economy.
Activity: 202
Merit: 102
March 25, 2018, 07:21:57 PM
Here in country I am in now..we are gettinf benefits if we lost our job we call it EI and if you are new migrant you have benefits to go to school for a few months to study anything you want (upgrade your degree back home ) and we have others that I dont need to mention ..and thats all gets in taxes thar government collecting from people..thats explain everything why people agreed to pay taxes.
Activity: 139
March 25, 2018, 06:55:17 PM
Because they know that there money will be used to help others
It could be the reason but the reason according to me is that they are think about the bitcoin to be legal this way, so if they will pay their tax on time then price of bitcoin will be high and the chances of bitcoin legalization will get high, so they pay for the tax and they want some kind of regulation in bitcoin which is possible with this legal act by the investors so they are paying tax to increase their profit with bitcoin.
Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 25, 2018, 04:19:14 PM
Why not? We are just paying for necessary stuff that our governments buying from others. It means that electricity and other stuff you taking from government shouldn't be free.
Activity: 266
Merit: 10
March 25, 2018, 11:52:59 AM
We have to pay taxes because this is contributing to the state in order to serve its spending purposes in carrying out its economic and social functions. And as taxes, bitcoins are getting more and more engaged because they feel safe investing in their country in a civilized and healthy environment.
Activity: 868
Merit: 266
March 25, 2018, 11:48:59 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

It is mandatory to pay taxes every month or a year it was basis to your declaring income or sal en that we call it .taxes is usefull for our government to improve our community  medical health,road constructing ect.
Taxes are the very money that the government uses to run the whole country so if the people decide not to pay then there is a very serious problem and even if they armed themselves then the government will show it military might and am sure that they soldiers are going to oblige because it's the same taxes that is used to pay them.
Activity: 184
March 25, 2018, 11:44:46 AM
paying taxes is a duty of the people around the world so I just follow the rules, I also willingly pay them as long as the money is in use for the development of the country in the world
Activity: 295
Merit: 104
March 25, 2018, 11:15:07 AM
Agree or not, they must obey the rules in their country. Things we must know, the taxes in a country the results for the community itself. At this time I know the tax benefits for the community, among others to:
1. General facilities and infrastructure (roads, bridges, schools, hospitals)
2. Defense and security (buildings, weapons, housing up to their salaries)
3. Food subsidy and Fuel Oil
4. Environmental and Cultural Sustainability
5. Development of Bulk Transit Equipment, and others.
Taxes already paid by the public will be used by the state for the welfare of the community.
Activity: 122
Merit: 12
March 25, 2018, 10:16:00 AM
Because it is a mandatory to the government. All people have compulsory to give thier taxes to the government. What they have recieve its either the profits of thier investment  the salary, or buying foods, clothing,gasoline,and anything have contribute or pay taxes.and if we refuse to pay our taxes then the government will give a summoned for an investigation. That is the main reason why people agree to pay taxes to the government.
Activity: 210
March 25, 2018, 10:10:05 AM
I believe if you are paying income tax then you're probably financially strong enough to seek medical help from a private hospital.
It's true that there are not enough hospitals in the country,there'sdefinitely a hell lot of room for improvement in medical and educational sectors, if you stop paying your taxes the situation will only worsen. We have to realize something, we have to realize that until we fix the situation on our front the problem is not going to get fixed, so what can we do? Well you can start paying your taxes for a change.
Activity: 199
Merit: 2
March 25, 2018, 09:13:17 AM

It is mandatory to pay taxes every month or a year it was basis to your declaring income or sal en that we call it .taxes is usefull for our government to improve our community  medical health,road constructing ect.
Activity: 714
Merit: 11
BountyMarketCap
March 25, 2018, 08:43:42 AM
because everyone wants the government to really legalize bitcoin. and it can make them feel more secure and not worry anymore if there is news that bitcoin will be banned.
Pages:
Jump to: