Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 59. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 03, 2018, 02:12:21 PM
Well, because they don't have any other choice? But successful country can actually exist without taxes.
Activity: 118
Merit: 0
April 03, 2018, 02:07:23 PM
I think everybody should pay taxes. One person gives tax to the welfare of the country. If you are a citizen, you have to pay taxes.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
April 03, 2018, 01:54:08 PM

it is a make sense point that most people agree to pay taxes. as a good citizen, paying taxes is an obligation as the citizen of the country
taxes will be allocated to build many sectors such as infrastructure,  budgeter, expenditure employee, procurement needs and etc. so taxes isn't a bad thing to be avoid
Activity: 340
Merit: 122
April 03, 2018, 09:46:27 AM
In my opinion, it's required to pay some expenses because your nation has laws to take after. The duties that gathered is utilized to enhance your economy, to manufacture a few offices, foundations like government-funded schools, open doctor's facilities, spans and numerous increasingly that will be exceptionally useful and helpful to multiple individuals.
I think most of them forced to pay them. For funds from the tax payments on target I think everyone would be happy to pay the tax, such tax funds were used to build schools, roads, bridges, hospitals, transport and others, which often occurs in practice, the tax funds are often misused for personal benefit, tax funds from large corporations often reduced to personal interests as well
Activity: 294
Merit: 105
April 03, 2018, 09:41:19 AM
In my opinion, it's required to pay some expenses because your nation has laws to take after. The duties that gathered is utilized to enhance your economy, to manufacture a few offices, foundations like government-funded schools, open doctor's facilities, spans and numerous increasingly that will be exceptionally useful and helpful to multiple individuals.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
April 02, 2018, 03:49:49 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
actually in my mind, the tax is difficult for the people but why sometime there is agree. if indeed the tax benefits really for the good of the country do I support, but if for the corruption of course I do not support.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
April 01, 2018, 01:41:12 PM
We have paid tax for legal things, because in rules we have read that on capital gains whether it is from crypto currency or stockmarket we have to pay tax otherwise it will be consider as a black money which is circulating inside the economy.
people want to pay tax because they indirectly want govt, to legalize the crypto currency as legal tender so that they can use it for exchange goods and services.
It seems to me that you do not know what you are talking about, because you apparently pay taxes too, but you are visited by very different ideas. I think that taxes are the main fill of the state budget.
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
April 01, 2018, 12:52:04 PM
We have paid tax for legal things, because in rules we have read that on capital gains whether it is from crypto currency or stockmarket we have to pay tax otherwise it will be consider as a black money which is circulating inside the economy.
people want to pay tax because they indirectly want govt, to legalize the crypto currency as legal tender so that they can use it for exchange goods and services.
Activity: 336
Merit: 1
March 31, 2018, 03:07:13 PM
The people agree to pay tax because government at different levels such as federal, state and municipal enact tax laws and it's one of the internal generated revenue
Activity: 560
March 31, 2018, 03:03:33 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
  All laws of the country are created on the basis of taxes. Health is our taxes, you do not pay tax, so you do not have an insurance policy, police do not have security, and so on, but using our taxes for other purposes is another matter. If the government correctly used our tax money, many problems could be solved and then it would not be a pity to pay taxes, but because of government corruption, one would like to avoid the tax code and pay nothing.
Activity: 1050
March 31, 2018, 03:00:28 PM
Many people realize that all the expenses of the state come from taxes, if not pay taxes then the state will go bankrupt and eventually owe to other countries, if not able to pay the debt then many state assets to be sold and eventually public services deteriorate.
Activity: 854
March 31, 2018, 02:48:09 PM
paying taxes is a duty of every citizen, but something needs to be fixed in my country that is corruption, I really like to pay taxes because I am a person who love my country,
Activity: 294
Merit: 119
For Bounty Hunters, Don't Cheat or You DIE!!
March 31, 2018, 02:44:26 PM
I can't believe people are still posting in this 4 years later.
Because they still dont have clear answer for Paying Taxes.
Well if you dont like Taxes, just get a new Island and mark it as your territory. No Taxes, live by your own. LOL
Activity: 588
Merit: 250
March 31, 2018, 02:19:10 PM
I can't get why people agree and just asked myself. The answer i am scared of problems and it's the big mistake... maybe someday i will say something but not now.
Activity: 210
Merit: 3
March 31, 2018, 01:34:27 PM

Taxpayers to pay taxes is completely in order to cope with the government spending, engaged in various construction, promote social welfare measures, in order to promote progress and prosperity of the country, the benefit of the public, can be said to be "of society, with the society". Knowing this, we are more aware that paying taxes is a legitimate and great thing. So it is the duty of the nation to pay taxes.
Activity: 289
March 31, 2018, 01:14:52 PM
I would fully agree to pay taxes if the government clearly reported on what my taxes were being spent on. Even in countries with low level of corruption, people can not always be sure that someone will not take some of their taxes.
Activity: 1400
Merit: 536
March 31, 2018, 01:12:32 PM
People agree to pay taxes because they care about the progress of their country, the continuing socialization of the state makes people realize that paying taxes is a noble thing like a hero, so in my country there is always an appreciation to those who pay the highest taxes.
I do not find it necessary to pay taxes, each country must have its own income sources. Some countries have banks, some countries have underground wealth, and some countries have tourism income. The condition of being a developed country is related to the fact that there is no economic expectation from the people.
Activity: 387
Merit: 264
March 31, 2018, 01:00:13 PM
I can't believe people are still posting in this 4 years later.
Activity: 220
March 28, 2018, 11:10:15 AM
All those who do not agree to pay taxes, how would you live if there were no high-quality roads, police, firemen, schools in your city?
Activity: 322
March 28, 2018, 10:47:05 AM
In my own opinion some people agreed to pay taxes because it also for our community sakes for everyone sakes. Those taxes that we are paying will be back to us by governments programs such as for the youth education, health programs for everyone, rehabilitation of buildings and road and many more. In addition paying taxes is one of the duty of every citizen living in their beloved country.
Pages:
Jump to: