Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 64. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 251
March 21, 2018, 05:59:27 PM
Taxes is the way for people to help their government if they like their country ofc. In other case they have no choise because they will lose water, electricity, gas ,etc.
Activity: 378
Merit: 100
ADAB ADAB ADAB ADAB
March 21, 2018, 05:27:37 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I do not really know what are the thoughts of other people about taxes on cryptocurrency but for me was a bad thing because we can earn a lot of profit due to the tax free transactions and government cannot manipulate the price of bitcoins.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 05:22:37 PM
Do not pay taxes will not work, so this is not a two-edged sword. Taxes are included in products, in gasoline and so on, can on a desert island not get paid
Activity: 154
Merit: 1
March 21, 2018, 04:54:01 PM
People agree to pay taxes because it is mandated by the law. Government spend money through tax to build infrastracture and other commodities that can benefit the people.
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
March 21, 2018, 04:10:56 PM
Paying taxes is not only an obligation, but it is the right of every citizen to participate and participate in state financing and national development.

Therefore, the tax is the spearhead of a country's development. So it is appropriate as a good citizen to obey pay taxes.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 21, 2018, 02:45:27 PM
Supervision and sanctions make people forced to pay taxes, even in my country if it does not pay taxes then it can be imprisoned, this is what makes people forced to pay taxes because all transactions must use tax numbers.
Activity: 364
Blockchain with VTOS energy
March 21, 2018, 02:34:14 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

We have different opinions but for me, i disagree on paying taxes because that is what cryptocurrency is all about. Bitcoins is really giving a good amount of profit from their investments because it is tax free and we have freedom on our own and government cannot steal money from us.
Activity: 1358
Merit: 253
March 21, 2018, 02:22:34 PM
People agree to pay taxes because they care about the progress of their country, the continuing socialization of the state makes people realize that paying taxes is a noble thing like a hero, so in my country there is always an appreciation to those who pay the highest taxes.
Activity: 118
March 21, 2018, 01:36:29 PM
Tax evasion is fraught with imprisonment - Isn't that enough to answer this question?  Huh
Activity: 782
Merit: 500
March 21, 2018, 12:36:56 PM
Paying to stay out of trouble..  Grin
Activity: 50
March 21, 2018, 12:19:40 PM
because there's a fear incide of them
the fear of loosing something like electricity of water supply
or even loosing home
and this fear hase been growing incide of all of us since the first government in the world
i hope you all get what i mean
Activity: 196
Merit: 124
March 21, 2018, 12:13:58 PM
"there are two certainties in life, Death and Taxes" - Benjamin Franklin

If we didn't pay taxes, we might not have the internet as we know it today. TCP/IP protocol was developed under a government grant.

The Interstate Highway system was developed with Federal money,

I think people often underplay the importance of government/governance, without it infrastructure would crumble, services like police, Fire fighter, and ambulance would come to halt, people would lose jobs. It would be anarchy.

Now if we want to argue, is the money well spent? <--- We could go back and forth for years with this one
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
March 20, 2018, 04:43:30 PM
People are not agree and don't like this but they used to so doing this. Bitcoin is our chance to stop paying taxes and become more indepandent and far from government.
Activity: 199
Presale Starting May 1st
March 20, 2018, 03:38:12 PM
I think the main point is not paying taxes, but paying too much in taxes!
For example, Tax on your pay cheque, then tax when you buy something, then tax when you sell something!
Tax on top of tax, its just too much! Then there is the issue of miss management of tax money. Where should my tax dollars be spent
Paying taxes is an obligation of individual especially if you are obliged to pay taxes that came from cryptocurrency you don't have any choice although it will hurt you paying tax, it is better than doing nothing good with your country.
Activity: 364
March 20, 2018, 03:10:20 PM
I think the main point is not paying taxes, but paying too much in taxes!
For example, Tax on your pay cheque, then tax when you buy something, then tax when you sell something!
Tax on top of tax, its just too much! Then there is the issue of miss management of tax money. Where should my tax dollars be spent
Activity: 196
March 20, 2018, 02:03:46 PM

people need to live in peace and with laws, that is why governments are formed or else anarchy will reign in the lands. For governments to function they need money so taxes are needed. Before there were no income taxes and people are taxed indirectly on goods and other stuff. Then, people in the governments learned how to butt-fuck everybody by raising income taxes to finance wars. That is when everybody got beholden to the government.
With the government controlling the army, they can have the monopoly on bullying people to pay or else suffer the consequences.

Honestly having people band together to boycott the government is hard, especially risking their lives with reprisals from the army, please see what happened to Syria. Normal civilians being killed by their own government.
Activity: 349
March 20, 2018, 01:57:59 PM
Everyone must agree to pay taxes by the law is so, I think the burden is also a small and insignificant figure for investors or businesses, if a little business needs to pay taxes is a It is worrying because there are not enough profits to surplus.
Activity: 89
March 20, 2018, 01:54:09 PM
many people agree to pay taxes because they are aware that the state needs money for development, I personally also people who are obedient to pay taxes
Activity: 896
Merit: 500
March 20, 2018, 12:39:43 PM
Paying taxes are reasonable and its our governmental rules and regulations to follow which is for the state debts and for some servicer for the cetizens depending on the tax created.
Yes, almost all the needs of the country are financed from taxes, we can feel the education and health services are good and free because we pay taxes, this is what makes us have to pay taxes.
Activity: 294
Merit: 11
March 20, 2018, 11:56:09 AM

Paying taxes is our responsibility as a citizen of a country. For the Government to execute their plans for the betterment of the nations, they need funds from the citizens itself. The money should go to building public infrastructure, hospitals, bridges, schools and many more. So that is for our own good and our duties as a citizen.
Pages:
Jump to: