Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 70. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 101
March 06, 2018, 01:08:18 PM
Citizens may likely want to see police do good jobs, military to protect their
territorial integrity,have good roads, government funded clinics and other
social amenities.These infrastructures need funds to build and sustain.
Hence,the need for tax payment.Tax payers' money help the government
to provide and maintain social projects.If you have a good leadership, you
can be assured of a reliable and sustainable development of society.
Activity: 644
Merit: 102
March 06, 2018, 01:01:29 PM
Payment of tax is not an option .It is compulsory  to pay tax on taxable income. Not paying tax  is illegal and one can be prosecuted and jail    Wesley Snipes a popular actor have gone to jail for not paying  tax. The tax you pay are used by the government to invest in education technology ,social security and maintaining road and other services.
Activity: 644
Merit: 253
Change Your Worlds Build a New Era!
March 06, 2018, 12:47:06 PM
Maybe because they felt that the money they pay for taxes is being paid back to them in terms of services and different projects that make their life more comfortable. Maybe they appreciate what their government do for them. Also because it is mandated by law. Nuff said.
What exactly your government did for you? Or anyone here?  Roll Eyes
There is no need to break our head thinking why do we have to do something which has been written in the law. Also, money for police, fire department, doctors and so on are coming from taxes.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 06, 2018, 12:23:37 PM
By some logic if you pay tax then you can hope for healthy environment. We all dream of creation of safe and stable environment in which people can live. in practice taxation is not fair enough, still some parts receive less taxation from the wealthy hoods. Disparities are visible everywhere and they are evidence of poor governments. to sum up people tend to believe in more safe environment by paying taxes.
Activity: 159
Merit: 0
March 06, 2018, 12:05:36 PM
we can not break the government regulations to not pay taxes, since I know the crypto currency then i invest my wealth here so as not to have to pay taxes
Activity: 58
March 06, 2018, 09:34:02 AM
Salary of teachers and other government jobs came from taxes. I agree in paying taxes because if we dont pay taxes, where did the government got a money for the salary of teachers. We pay taxes to help our country because taxes build the infrastracture in a country. Those infrastracture is for the sake of the people who live in that country, it means it is for our sake so that we need to pay tax. They uses tax by building schools so that children will learn and have a knowledge, they also build bridges so that, we as citizen can travel easier and safe. Taxes also help those people who needs help specially those people who cannot sustain the needs of their family.
Activity: 406
Merit: 100
March 06, 2018, 09:23:59 AM
Paying taxes within reasonable limits is really a normal state policy. I'm sure that with a small tax rate, many will agree to do it.
Activity: 49
March 06, 2018, 08:39:44 AM
I agree to pay taxes, it's a big help for the government's project to protect citizens from poverty i believe that there's nothing wrong in paying taxes, people whose in charge to take care of it are the problem.
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
March 06, 2018, 08:08:47 AM
In facts this is because of coercion, I'm sure people do not want to pay tax if they are not forced, this is what makes all transactions must use tax numbers so if not using tax numbers then considered as illegal transactions.
People agree paying taxes,because taxes are uses for the good of a certain place.Like renovating the bridges or making a infrastructure and building like public school and hospital.Taxes also can use in term,when a calamity come in your places.Taxes can improve your own country.And taxes also can help for those people who are needed an support especially for those who have a disability and for those who are old person.Just like bitcoin they give help for those who are,they will welcome u as a family.And makes our society to be bettr one.
Activity: 154
Merit: 12
March 06, 2018, 07:58:03 AM
In facts this is because of coercion, I'm sure people do not want to pay tax if they are not forced, this is what makes all transactions must use tax numbers so if not using tax numbers then considered as illegal transactions.
Activity: 280
March 06, 2018, 07:56:44 AM
Taxes take many forms, too much. When you work to do a job, you pay income taxes. Depending on the amount of money you make, a certain percentage of the money you make (the part) is kept (to put it outside your picca and to the government).
When you buy goods in a shop, you usually pay sales tax, which is the percentage of the cost of items charged by the store. If you own the property, you pay the property taxes on the value of your property.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 519
Coindragon.com 30% Cash Back
March 06, 2018, 07:14:57 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

That may be the case, but a society that abides no rules are basically a group of savages that cannot be considered a society. People always have that tendency to be delinquent and not follow rules; however, it is also inherent to us to follow something that we know could help us and make our lives easier. A government is a body that has control over one territory's population, but it has always been an established fact that their power came from the people, and a government's job is to only cater to what the people wants and needs. Taxes are one way to have finances to support what the people want, and so, even if it can be burdensome at times, people still pay taxes.
Activity: 1260
Merit: 500
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 06, 2018, 06:45:18 AM
Taxes need to be paid, it is a basis of the state, we are given free education and medical attendance. If I dont pay a tax, I will be pursued under the law. This idea it not to be pleasant to me) If whether to remove taxes and they will be nobody there will be a state?
Activity: 668
Merit: 255
March 05, 2018, 06:30:41 PM
I don't see myself, anything bad in paying taxes and I pay taxes myself , because of taxes we still can get free education, free medicine, pension. Yes, sometimes they took too much, but I'm not sure that "enough armed people", what  refused to pay will able to porvide services, what the government providing in exchange on their money.
4U
Activity: 195
March 05, 2018, 06:18:58 PM
Because taxes are salaries of the members of government so they force you to pay taxes. I understand taxes if you have income then they will force you to pay. I will pay taxes than make a problem because iif you don't pay, they will hunt you down.
The thing is right but I think all the services government are proving us are being charge with our tax as it is not for free, if we will be socially and officially responsible it will be important for us to pay the tax on time and be a wise citizen of our city, all the government employs are getting the salaries at the end of the month same as we took, so it is good to pay your tax on time, if government will fix some tax for bitcoin it will increase the power of bitcoin more and more it will help bitcoin to be regular currency soon.
Activity: 350
Merit: 105
March 05, 2018, 10:42:41 AM
Because taxes are salaries of the members of government so they force you to pay taxes. I understand taxes if you have income then they will force you to pay. I will pay taxes than make a problem because iif you don't pay, they will hunt you down.
Activity: 49
March 05, 2018, 10:24:01 AM
It is important to remember that the government does not have its own money, it is the taxpayers ' money. People sometimes underestimate their strength and overestimate the power over them.
Activity: 392
Merit: 103
March 05, 2018, 10:13:00 AM
For me paying taxes is good as long as its on right price. Because if you pay your taxes you help your country to grow. So government can build more building and facilities. And can help to those who need help especially those poor
Activity: 420
March 05, 2018, 10:04:58 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

We agreed to pay taxes to support the government. It depends How much your income that you earned. There is an approximate bracket of paying  taxes. It helps the infrastructure projects of the government, without paying taxes, a country can not be modernized. If we dont pay taxes, then nommore better roads, no protection at all , no more projects  to be implented by the government because  there  is no budget to release. All the Development that we can see with the good governance of the leaders of a country , it all comes from the tax of its people and we can be proud of that
Activity: 68
March 05, 2018, 10:02:21 AM
Maybe because they felt that the money they pay for taxes is being paid back to them in terms of services and different projects that make their life more comfortable. Maybe they appreciate what their government do for them. Also because it is mandated by law. Nuff said.
Pages:
Jump to: