Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 69. (Read 50995 times)

4U
Activity: 195
Merit: 10
March 07, 2018, 03:51:24 PM
Taxes need to be paid, it is a basis of the state, we are given free education and medical attendance. If I dont pay a tax, I will be pursued under the law. This idea it not to be pleasant to me) If whether to remove taxes and they will be nobody there will be a state?
I am agree with your statement everything that government use to fix they fix for our benefit, as a citizen it is our duty to pay the tax well on time and to  make everything easy for us, it is very day need to get paid for our tax, like other official needs it is important to pay the tax too, it will purify your earnings officially and will make you save from all government issues, it will be good for the future of bitcoin as well to pay the tax and people will feel secure to invest for bitcoin they will leave the idea that bitcoin is a scamming if it will involve the government.
Activity: 390
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 06:22:40 AM
They want the quality of life that taxes pay for. taxes cover health care, all education including university and to a certain extent pension. for example, when you contribute to pay taxes, to the budget that handles road maintenance, construction, and improvements, you get to drive for free anywhere you want any time you want.
Activity: 1876
Merit: 259
March 07, 2018, 05:52:11 AM
it is impossible not to pay taxes because we enjoy the facilities made by the government.
by paying your taxes also helped build the country's economy.
do not ever dream of wanting to live without tax because as a good citizen we have to follow the rules made by the government.
Activity: 66
Merit: 0
March 07, 2018, 05:35:33 AM
I want to pay taxes, because I know that the tax is for the state. and for state expenditure. such as paying employees, make roads and others.
Activity: 1148
Merit: 504
March 07, 2018, 05:22:56 AM
we can not break the government regulations to not pay taxes, since I know the crypto currency then i invest my wealth here so as not to have to pay taxes
If you live in a country then you must follow the rules, including paying taxes, in my country wealth in the form of local money will not be taxed, which will be taxed like houses, land, cars, motorcycles, and the like. if you don't want to be taxed for that, you can sell all of it and convert everything to bitcoin and you will be free of government tax
Activity: 280
March 07, 2018, 04:45:43 AM
You have nothing to do with it paying taxes is a mandatory and our obligations. Weither you like it or not you have to pay. It is also for our own good and country.
Merit: 1
March 07, 2018, 04:26:34 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

Well it is our obligation. This obligation thus clearly improve our situation in those countries without corrupt leaders. It is good to say that every time we pay our taxes we could benefit alot from it.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
March 07, 2018, 04:11:16 AM
Not paying taxes is punishable by law. That is illegal. Whether we like it or not we have to pay taxes because that is our responsibility to our country. It may seem a burden to us, but let's think of it as an aid to our country.
Activity: 69
March 07, 2018, 03:40:54 AM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
For me because its our responsibility to pay taxes if we not pay these taxes how can workers and other people get there money , so for me its not wrong if we pay taxes for those workers that workers very hard .
People agree to pay tax because this is the rules. If you pay taxes you may help the economy to grow and successful country. Pay taxes it may help people too who suffering poverty

People pay the taxes because they follow the rules. Breaking the rules in any country means to become a criminal. Tell me, who wants to be a criminal?

Yep, you'll be in jail for the tax evasion. It's the direct way to break your live.
Activity: 266
Merit: 105
March 07, 2018, 03:25:50 AM
Tax! At first glance it feels scary, both from upper and lower society. Everywhere is taxable, regardless of taxes and anyone can be taxed. If you think logically, in fact no one who is willing to spend their money to pay taxes, let alone not get paid from paying taxes. but most (the majority) of the community will always find ways to press or pay taxes. So, why we must pay tax ?? As I have described earlier. As a good citizen we should respect the decisions that the country has made and follow the rules in which we live. And the answer goes back to each other's conscience. If we can think more wisely. Wise, obedient tax Let's succeed in country building through obedience and tax payment compliance! And later it's all for our common good.
how is it scary? it is needed by the state in order to provide us the protection and order among the people of the society, it is only scary once you are delay on paying the tax since they will impose some punishment on it hence will result to higher amount of tax you will pay.
Activity: 882
Merit: 251
March 07, 2018, 02:53:03 AM
For me because its our responsibility to pay taxes if we not pay these taxes how can workers and other people get there money , so for me its not wrong if we pay taxes for those workers that workers very hard .
People agree to pay tax because this is the rules. If you pay taxes you may help the economy to grow and successful country. Pay taxes it may help people too who suffering poverty

People pay the taxes because they follow the rules. Breaking the rules in any country means to become a criminal. Tell me, who wants to be a criminal?
Activity: 98
March 07, 2018, 01:37:16 AM
In every community need some rules to prevent a chaos. Rules needs to obey and maintenance for every person in a community. Need some people to make sure that rules doing on the right track. They need salary and cost to work, so all person in community have to pay some value. If no one pay taxes, so how can enjoy your life? Life without mass transportation, electricity, etc.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
March 07, 2018, 01:21:01 AM
   Fine, are you ready to attack policeman by gun or machinegun, to throw a granade to administration building? Do it, dont be shy Smiley I am not actually, I just want to live and enjoy my life, so I pay taxes to calm them down
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
March 07, 2018, 01:10:08 AM
Tax is a responsibility for all people in every country. Tax for restaurant, groceries, saving and investment, house buildings and vehicle.
If you a good citizen and care about your nation, i think we must paying tax to enable the government to maintain roads, build schools and do other things that can benefit society as a whole.
Activity: 508
Merit: 250
In CryptoEnergy we trust
March 06, 2018, 11:23:37 PM
Paying taxes is one of our duty as a citizen of a certain country. The government has a rule that we the fortunate people receiving income must pay our taxes in order for the govenrment to use those as a project for the community living in the said country. This taxes we contributed will be a big help to the unfortunate one and we may be able to receive also its benefits by in some o9ther way like Roads, Highways, Bridges and other project made by the government using the taxes we payed. So there, even we are paying taxes, we are enjoying its benefits also.   
Tax is the only way that the country has funds and as well to have projects. Even we don't want to pay it, it is our obligation to enhance or maintain a good governance if only politicians will use it in good ways.
Activity: 192
Merit: 3
March 06, 2018, 10:33:09 PM
Tax! At first glance it feels scary, both from upper and lower society. Everywhere is taxable, regardless of taxes and anyone can be taxed. If you think logically, in fact no one who is willing to spend their money to pay taxes, let alone not get paid from paying taxes. but most (the majority) of the community will always find ways to press or pay taxes. So, why we must pay tax ?? As I have described earlier. As a good citizen we should respect the decisions that the country has made and follow the rules in which we live. And the answer goes back to each other's conscience. If we can think more wisely. Wise, obedient tax Let's succeed in country building through obedience and tax payment compliance! And later it's all for our common good.
Activity: 210
March 06, 2018, 10:01:48 PM
Paying taxes is one of our duty as a citizen of a certain country. The government has a rule that we the fortunate people receiving income must pay our taxes in order for the govenrment to use those as a project for the community living in the said country. This taxes we contributed will be a big help to the unfortunate one and we may be able to receive also its benefits by in some o9ther way like Roads, Highways, Bridges and other project made by the government using the taxes we payed. So there, even we are paying taxes, we are enjoying its benefits also.   
People agree to pay taxes because it is our duty to contribute part of what we earn. Taxes help our government to build infrastracture like roads and public hospitals and schools for the people of the country. As long as the tax that we pay will not be corrupted by the people in the government, it will help build a better community.
Merit: 101
Blockchain with a Purpose
March 06, 2018, 06:24:13 PM
Activity: 447
Merit: 108
March 06, 2018, 05:37:05 PM
People pay tax not because they want to pay tax but because it an obligation for every individuals that earn money and company to pay tax and remitt all the Value Added Tax to the government agency that is solely responsible for tax.
Activity: 224
March 06, 2018, 05:05:17 PM
People don’t have any choice but to pay tax since it is mandatory. The money will fund all government projects and expenditures.   
Pages:
Jump to: