Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 96. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 2408
Merit: 202
January 15, 2018, 06:58:56 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

I'm also agree paying taxes from the government if bitcoin fegulate to our country the reason of mind paying taxes are also i can help the progress of the country economy.
Activity: 33
Merit: 0
January 15, 2018, 06:53:00 PM
Because taxes are need for infrastructure, healthcare, etc but most importantly i don't want to go to jail.
Activity: 686
Merit: 253
January 15, 2018, 05:59:07 PM
We accept tax because it is our obligation. Taxes are used on the development of life so it is important to improve the quality of life.

That is correct, taxes are what helps in pour development as a people and our societies because without them the governments wouldn't be able to run anything and there will be disorder and lack of improvements among different people around the world
Activity: 72
Merit: 10
January 15, 2018, 05:54:54 PM
They agree to it because there are essential things that need to be built and managed for all. Roads, bridges, international relations between countries, defence, etc...
Activity: 336
January 15, 2018, 05:30:29 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.

For me, it is something like a mutualistic act, where people do their jobs and get paid for it and in return the government uses the tax for the improvement of its constituents lives in different ways like health, transportation etc..
Activity: 101
January 15, 2018, 04:34:54 PM
if the state does not pay taxes. You will not be go on the beautiful roads. There will be no big bridges for crossing the river.
Activity: 208
Merit: 100
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
January 15, 2018, 04:23:49 PM
It is not really forcing to pay taxes in this modern world because in our current time, people are really into paying their taxes to the government since we are seeing and know that taxes have been used to make real time innovations of infrastructures, establishments, roads and even more that has already been proven to be so true based on what we can see in our surrounding. Taxes ever since have been needed to be payed out so that the government of a certain country can do have something to be used and spend for making such projects regarding the construction of different building to make the economy rise when it comes to modernization.
Activity: 448
January 15, 2018, 04:19:25 PM
So if we did not pay taxes, then there would be no countries, they just would not have anything to grow and develop for. As described above - how will roads, schools, infrastructure develop?
Activity: 322
Merit: 19
January 15, 2018, 11:45:26 AM
Depends on the country, but primarily, taxes were made to help run a country and in the end a great part of them should benefit the citizens. In France for example, without taxes, there wouldn't be any free education nor any free healthcare (I know it is not the case in a lot of other countries).

What bothers me here is not that there are taxes, but the way our government use the money from those taxes for their own benefit, and how the biggest companies / richest people escape those taxes so that the all the financial weight relies on those who have a medium income.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
January 15, 2018, 10:51:50 AM
i guess paying tax is beneficial too.
because it helps the poor.
but sometimes Government just use that tax to corrupt us people.
there is no perfect service.
even Donation to the isolated In our country government still Corrupt that donations .
even relief goods ..
Most of it's for the poor,road repair and for the foundation the security forces of a country.It seems clear that taxes flow there but there are people who commit crimes in a government that take part that is not for him,corruption everywhere and even in my country leader who eradicate corruption but he is corrupt as well.

Tax is important for a country or working state mechanism, but this is not something to judge in crypto world. I mean they ask why some people accept to pay tax for their crypto. This is something mandatory, they don't want to pay but they pay the tax anyway.
Activity: 593
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
January 15, 2018, 10:51:22 AM
We accept tax because it is our obligation. Taxes are used on the development of life so it is important to improve the quality of life.
Activity: 127
Merit: 43
January 15, 2018, 10:49:35 AM
Well, paying of taxes has already been a part of our societal culture that the government and the society has already set. It is said that paying taxes to the government will be used for the improvement of the economy in terms of adding facilities and improvisation and also innovation of the economy which can lead to the economic growth of the country. We are already into that tradition that whenever we have a job and earning an income we need to pay taxes for the sake of the country we are into.
Activity: 218
Merit: 101
Blockchain with solar energy
January 15, 2018, 10:41:40 AM
The government uses the tax as the country's income. A non corrupt government uses the tax to improve their service, build new infrastructures, and aid the country's needs especially in times of disasters. Yes, there were and most of the government is corrupt. But the law is law, and excuses no one, we must pay our taxes or the government will hunt you.
Activity: 315
Merit: 15
January 15, 2018, 10:36:41 AM
Taxes are not just a waste of money. People tend to agree paying for it because they know that it is for their own good. It is being used in improving some infrastructures and other more that would make us feel the efficiency of life. There are just some instances wherein the government officials abuse and steal some of our taxes for their own benefits which is not a good thing.
Activity: 392
January 15, 2018, 10:25:56 AM
People usually don't agree to pay taxes, they are just forced.
Well for me people are agree to pay taxes because it is part of legalization of bitcoin on a particular country, having a tax is means that you country is starting to support or trust bitcoin and we all know that the goverment is needed the taxes for our country so people are agree to pay taxes.
Activity: 322
January 15, 2018, 10:20:37 AM
I don't think we were given a choice at all. Citizens have privileges, (ex. stay in the country for as long as they want) but at the same time, we have responsibilities and paying taxes to sustain our govt is one of them.
Everyone agrees to pay taxes when they switch from crypto to cash and the amount is huge, so they have to make their tax return to the state, which is a good thing to do if you do not want to. Law affects you. Show yourself a civilized person when paying taxes to help build a prosperous country.
Activity: 1484
Merit: 516
January 15, 2018, 10:19:28 AM
even Donation to the isolated In our country government still Corrupt that donations .
even relief goods ..
Most of it's for the poor,road repair and for the foundation the security forces of a country.It seems clear that taxes flow there but there are people who commit crimes in a government that take part that is not for him,corruption everywhere and even in my country leader who eradicate corruption but he is corrupt as well.
Activity: 359
January 15, 2018, 10:08:47 AM
Actually not everyone agrees to pay taxes because paying taxes is very burdensome at all, but the cause of agreeing to pay taxes is for fear of government, if not pay taxes will surely be punished.

Even if we don't like to pay taxes, if the government say so, then we have to obey. We will be forced to pay taxes. There is no exemption about it. We really can't do anything on what the government wants us to do. Anyway, if it's for the sake of the country,  then so be it.
Activity: 336
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
January 15, 2018, 09:49:47 AM
even relief goods ..
Activity: 120
January 15, 2018, 09:21:43 AM
Actually not everyone agrees to pay taxes because paying taxes is very burdensome at all, but the cause of agreeing to pay taxes is for fear of government, if not pay taxes will surely be punished.
Pages:
Jump to: