Pages:
Author

Topic: why do people agree to pay taxes? - page 95. (Read 50995 times)

Activity: 372
Merit: 100
CPLAY Network
January 18, 2018, 02:34:22 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
the state can not run if there is no income, and only from state taxes get the money, so if the tax money is used properly and not corrupted, I strongly agree to pay taxes.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Stake & Vote or Become a IoTeX Delegate!
January 18, 2018, 02:14:28 PM
Taxes are implied to be the source of fund of a state or any form of government. These basically the makes everything move in a country. I believe that the reason why people agree to pay taxes is that, first, it has been practiced way back the history. Secondly, people receive the benefits from the taxes they pay for.
Activity: 9
Merit: 0
January 18, 2018, 02:01:05 PM
umm, is there another reason? I do not think so! because you have no choice but we really need to pay tax ..
Activity: 959
Merit: 500
January 18, 2018, 02:00:07 PM
I think taxes are an important part of a working society.
Roads or schools, they would not be possible if there were no taxes.
There are many things financed by taxes that benefit me a lot. And I would not have been able to create those things on my own.
That is why I say, I am willing to pay taxes.
Activity: 6
January 18, 2018, 01:56:18 PM
because no option if you do not pay you can be jailed
Activity: 448
Merit: 107
January 18, 2018, 01:50:25 PM
why is it ok for a group of people calling themselves the government to force everyone to buy their services?
if enough armed people refused to pay and told the government to go fuck itself there is nothing they could do.
even before people or the community was obliged to pay taxes for the country or in the government to have progress and besides we are the one who benefits from what we had paid from the government.
Activity: 658
Merit: 254
For campaign management, please pm me.
January 18, 2018, 01:13:54 PM
People are not agreeing. We don't have a choice, don't we? But I will not pretend like I did not enjoy the fruit of that tax, once in my life and maybe alot of times I have used the product of that tax. It is not that we are just following some random people's doing, so we pay. It is for the country's betterment and annoyingly sometmes for that corrupts politicians used.
Activity: 600
Merit: 256
January 18, 2018, 12:58:05 PM
For my part, I am paying taxes because there is simply no other option out there. If we don't pay tax, then the authorities will slap a penalty and it will financially ruin me. On top of that, there is even a chance that I will be prosecuted for tax evasion. But the most ironic thing is that, here less than 2% of the population pay their taxes.
Activity: 55
January 18, 2018, 12:48:13 PM

Taxes are what we pay for a civilized society
You can not agree with this, because often this price is really high.
Activity: 84
January 18, 2018, 06:44:20 AM
the only reason this works is because the citizens are unorganized and unarmed.
if people gather in groups of tens of people to protect each other against the government there is no way they could throw anyone in jail.

Well then they would probably make an example of a few to intimidate the rest.
People agree pay taxes because for their country for progress of the community.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
January 18, 2018, 05:42:34 AM
I think with the tax may Bitcoin will be a device payment legitimate worth it cash, and with the tax we don’t need to fear again for bitcoin will in forbid in the country, or bitcoin will be closed in a country, and with the tax we will be a safe.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
January 18, 2018, 05:39:47 AM
If government collected taxes from bitcoin, difinitely bitcoin will become legally operated. For me, i really agree to pay taxes, in many reasons, why bitcoin until now is not legally endorse by government? In fact, bitcoin is highly contributed economic income to community's, im doubt for that kind of situation why there are some people against bitcoin, it is because bitcoin is a tax free?
Activity: 123
Merit: 10
Global Risk Exchange - gref.io
January 18, 2018, 05:28:10 AM
I think it doesn't matter if the people is willing to give taxes or not. It's our obligation to help the country through the taxes that we are giving, you don't have the right to live and complain any of the country if you don't want to pay your taxes.
Activity: 265
January 18, 2018, 05:22:35 AM

Some do not agree to pay taxes because they are not feeling the return because some government are corrupt so the people do not want to pay taxes anymore but there is nothing they can do because that is the law. The taxes must be distributed in the country like road construction and a lot more to inprove ones economy but it seems like other people tend to locate the taxes to their pocket rather than the country. That is ehy some people choose to use bitcoins ratger than real money because bitcoins are decentralized so they have the freedom they wanted.
Activity: 322
January 18, 2018, 05:11:29 AM
Because they do not have a choice. Paying taxes is mandatory. Whether we do not like it or not we should pay taxes. Everyone does not want to have excessive charges and payables. Although there are good benefits we get from taxes yet some would still disagree im paying it and still they do pay because they are left with no choice.
Activity: 210
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
January 18, 2018, 04:53:59 AM
People agree to pay tax is because that it would go to the construction of bridge, service for the public and etc. But for some government official they do corrupt this money taxes. For this reason can I not pay the tax.
Activity: 1071
Merit: 253
January 17, 2018, 12:14:20 PM
Taxes used by government to established buildings for their own people. Like the roads, the free housing and etc. They uses it for purpose but some government put it in their own pocket so that's why many politicians here in my country it's either they are already rich or when they enter politics they will suddenly became rich.
Tax is playing a role like a back bone in any economy of country if someone is not paying tax its mean he is not sincere with his country so we need to pay tax because this tax is for us and it can help us and I hope bitcoin will also be regulate and it start tax if bitcoin also start giving tax and its users also start giving tax so it will help a lot to the countries and I’m sure that in coming time it will be started because bitcoin wan to help world.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
January 17, 2018, 04:23:01 AM
Because tax can help our economy to grow and help it help us in some financial problem by providing us a project by the government.
I am strictly against taxation of bitcoin. We are already paying tax on everything and soon there will be taxes on even breathing. All taxes are not used for the welfare and development of the state. This money is used in war and we don’t need wars. We want peace. We don’t need their assistance.

There should be at least one thing tax free in world. Even without putting taxes on bitcoin, governments are able to collect too much money.
Activity: 1204
Merit: 505
January 17, 2018, 02:48:44 AM
It is very good to pay tax because tax is what the government are using to build infrastructure in order to keep our society in the right shape.
And do you think that everyone is happy with paying tax? There are people who hates paying tax, the government can go get their money from somewhere else. But you can’t refuse paying your tax or the government will have to deal with you seriously, and you might end up losing more than what you’re supposed to pay in tax
Activity: 350
BITDEPOSITARY - Make ICO's , More Secure
January 15, 2018, 09:04:09 PM

It can't be helped since we belong on a society and we are part of that system. Somehow its true that we are forced to accepted what meager and imbalanced service they could offer even the roads we drive to, and it is very frustration specially when you go to third world countries with high tax but poor economy and very undeveloped cities you would easily come up to this idea.
Pages:
Jump to: