Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 21. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 276
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 01:01:49 AM
Buying high and selling it low I've ever experienced, I do it because of panic. And it turns out my low sell decision is good because the crypto I invested today is getting down. I took the right steps before getting stronger. However I suffered a loss. Therefore from now on I am more wise to choose crypto. For me the best coin is bitcoin, because the decline is gradual, fast back up. Even though buy when the price is high, and the end of this bitcoin down drastically but I will continue to be patient. sure bitcoin will keep going up.
Activity: 258
Merit: 101
New Era of Freelancing
March 18, 2018, 11:21:09 AM
Because you have entered at the wrong buying point. I know the feeling. Because I've experienced it so many times. That's the consequences we have to face in the crypto market. Prices are very volatile. In just a matter of seconds, the price will go down drastically. I suggest you, before you buy a certain coin, study first its price behavior. Do not just listen and believe what other people say.
Activity: 203
Merit: 10
March 18, 2018, 10:37:00 AM
They are just lack of knowledge at cryptocurrency or maybe they are affected of negative issues concerning at bitcoin banning (FUD) in short they don't really have trust at bitcoin. They think bitcoin will be gone! Panic selling even it is a big lose they don't care. Instead of earning doubts at bitcoin will pull you down, to those who believes at bitcoin im sure success will be yours in the future.
Activity: 1093
Merit: 103
March 18, 2018, 08:52:59 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think the reason why people do buy bitcoin in high price and sell it low because they are not patient enough to wait and hold. Just because bitcoin is experiencing a crash or downfall, it does not mean that it will decrease its price forever. People are scared that they might lose all the money they invested in bitcoin thats why they sell their bitcoin even with a low price.
You still forget about the daily needs of many people. Most of those who joined the crypto-currency community, begins only their activities and realize all their dreams in reality Thanks to the crypto currency. And this is definitely a big expense.
Activity: 429
Merit: 102
March 18, 2018, 08:51:05 AM
This is a matter of irony, I also often experience high and sell low buy, this is because I need money suddenly so there is no choice but to sell bitcoin, I hope my finances soon improve so I do not panic with bitcoin.
you correctly noticed about the irony of fate, because that's when you have to sell Bitcoin, When the real money ends for life. No, I do not know this problem is solved, because you need to save and balance your income with expenses.
The situation is something to depend on and when worst come we cannot control it. I able to sell in low price because it us the only choice of income I have to support my expenses. To cut my lose, I do not buy other coins to hold but hold the coins that I have which come from the reward for joining the campaign. Saving from your income before spending is good way to have something to invest too.
Activity: 134
ODEM.IO - UNLOCKING HIGHER EDUCATION
March 18, 2018, 08:36:32 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think the reason why people do buy bitcoin in high price and sell it low because they are not patient enough to wait and hold. Just because bitcoin is experiencing a crash or downfall, it does not mean that it will decrease its price forever. People are scared that they might lose all the money they invested in bitcoin thats why they sell their bitcoin even with a low price.
copper member
Activity: 364
Merit: 0
March 18, 2018, 08:35:47 AM

Thanks guys!
That is because of fear. Fear just create panic sell and when you do that you are at the losing end. That is why the veterans of this trade always remind us not to panic when there is a bloodbath.
Activity: 308
March 18, 2018, 08:10:30 AM
most people do not have patience, but if we keep monitoring one day the price can go up and we can sell, Bitcoin can rise if many people use Bitcoin, Bitcoin can also go down if many people who sell Bitcoin. so many people are losers.
Activity: 168
March 18, 2018, 06:52:44 AM
Actually, it depends on the situation. If an investment has high potential to grow but low stocks, then an investor must buy low and sell high. Otherwise, an investir must buy high and sell low.
Activity: 55
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:32:08 AM
Because they traded at bad time.
The price can't be high forever as more and more people think the real market price should be lower.
So panic selling just shows market trend, and what matter is if you make the profit.
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
March 18, 2018, 06:31:09 AM
That is the opposite. Being a good trader the right process and the perfect strategy is buying at low prices and selling it at high price. That is the good way to gain income/profit. If you do the opposite then you will gain loss.
Activity: 85
Merit: 1
March 18, 2018, 06:24:28 AM
Those people buy high and sell low are unexperienced and get panic.
Activity: 240
March 18, 2018, 06:23:03 AM

Thanks guys!
Buying at high prices and selling at low price is sometimes due to the untimely buying of coins because of the expectation that price will still rise. Then selling at low price is the result is the result of panic. So it is best to study the current price trend before making such decision to buy coins to minimize losses.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 17, 2018, 01:20:36 PM
This is a matter of irony, I also often experience high and sell low buy, this is because I need money suddenly so there is no choice but to sell bitcoin, I hope my finances soon improve so I do not panic with bitcoin.
you correctly noticed about the irony of fate, because that's when you have to sell Bitcoin, When the real money ends for life. No, I do not know this problem is solved, because you need to save and balance your income with expenses.
Activity: 1526
Merit: 255
March 17, 2018, 12:35:31 PM
Activity: 48
March 17, 2018, 12:09:51 PM
It is a common phenomenon. THey buy high seduced by rapid growth and dump low in a panic attack after  markets have been in the red for awhile. That will always be happening.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 278
March 17, 2018, 12:01:38 PM

Thanks guys!
Instances such as this is really sad. But we, the users and investors cannot do something with the volatility in the market which is natural with cryptos not only in Bitcoin. The best thing to avoid this scenario is to hold whenever the market value of Bitcoin is falling.  Avoid selling because of panic because it will just lead to loss of profit.
Activity: 168
March 17, 2018, 11:58:34 AM
Many people buy bitcoin high and sell low, it is the time when they purchase at the high price and blooming stage so they were attracted. Some of them sell now at low price because they are the people who wants to minimize their losses due to price drops.
Activity: 512
Merit: 11
March 17, 2018, 11:52:12 AM

Thanks guys!
People will buy high sell low because they dont have a strategy in terms of knowing the volatile movement.Or maybe because they emergency need money to buy somethings very important thats why they force to sell their holdings.
when a person has a need for Junior, he will sell coins even at a cheap price. I also have such situations and I have sold quite a lot for me in the last period but not. But you can not do anything if you need to buy something for the family.
Activity: 532
Merit: 103
March 17, 2018, 11:30:11 AM

Thanks guys!
People will buy high sell low because they dont have a strategy in terms of knowing the volatile movement.Or maybe because they emergency need money to buy somethings very important thats why they force to sell their holdings.

Yup!. Two reason behind me selling at low value. I was holding money back in my wallet when the price was to high and had to sell it when it was low for my emergency. Could not avoid it. The other reason would be fear of loosing more if the price keeps falling. It would be better idea to hold back half of intended money to sell. This would at least save loss and return profits.  
Pages:
Jump to: