Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 20. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 65
Merit: 2
"OPEN GAMING PLATFORM"
March 19, 2018, 07:25:11 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

Well I do that too, it's not that I am panic selling but to use the dip to earn. I am selling my coin at the start of the deep then buy it again at the end of the depp when I think that it will go up. But it is too risky becAuse you don't know what will happen as the coins are very unpredictable. Smiley
Activity: 115
Merit: 11
March 19, 2018, 07:16:50 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

I think it is because they don't want to incurr more losses so they think that it is better to have low income or less losses than totally none at all. We should need to stand our point and strategy in trading. The best and effective strategy is still buy low and sell high and don't do the other way around. Don't be discourage if there are so many dips because that is normal but instead just be patient and wait for the best to come.
Activity: 1680
Merit: 535
Bitcoin- in bullish time
March 19, 2018, 07:04:44 AM
As many investors were affected by FOMO and buy it when its price high. When FUD appears they are worried and sell them at a lower price than what they spend. These are the mistakes many new investors get involved in crypto.
Yup that is actually the primary reason why they are buying from tops and selling on lows. They got into the feeling of being FOMO or Fear Of Missing Out and that is why they are being forced by their emotion that they should buy now and just hold it for long term because the price will really go up and soon the FUD will come and it will reverse their emotion from holding to selling.
Activity: 139
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 06:51:06 AM

Thanks guys!

in fact the way it is so wrong but many new players are easily panicked and eventually apply this expensive buy and sell when the price is cheap, they are easily affected which ultimately makes him lose money.
I think there are few people who sell bitcoin at a low cost because they do not wait much because they sell bitcoin at low cost, but they do not know how much they have been lose . But I think bitcoin is very good to buy low prices and if people patience then it can increase even further. Yes, it is also true that many people adopt wrong path
Activity: 266
Merit: 15
March 19, 2018, 06:21:04 AM
As many investors were affected by FOMO and buy it when its price high. When FUD appears they are worried and sell them at a lower price than what they spend. These are the mistakes many new investors get involved in crypto.
Activity: 1273
Merit: 507
March 19, 2018, 06:16:52 AM

Thanks guys!

Well because they wanted to buy crypto coins at the lowest price, and it determined the price on the marketplace demand which is volatile. And they wanted to earn little by little , and to be honest I do this method the buy low and selling high method and I think the main reason is they wanted to earn income.
Activity: 68
Merit: 0
March 19, 2018, 05:36:41 AM

Thanks guys!

An experience received for your money is the most useful thing you can get in your trading career. Accept it as a gift from your destiny and don't give up.  Wink
Activity: 411
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 05:24:40 AM
Because people trading in this way without any expirience and they are not clever , if you want do this job you need have a lot of trades year before to earn money on that markets !
Activity: 411
Merit: 335
March 19, 2018, 05:21:27 AM

Thanks guys!

I think because they believe that the strategy of buying low and selling high is the best way to earn income. And many people here are actually into it because they also tested it and they earned a good one. And most of the startegy people using today is this kind of startegy which is easy but risky yet will give you a better and high amount of earnings.
legendary
Activity: 2548
Merit: 2259
March 19, 2018, 04:54:00 AM
"High" or "Low" price should be valuated in the current context. Four month ago Bitcoin was costed $8000, and this price was considered as "high". I think it is necessary to catch the short upstream wave to get profit. Just read news about crypto currencies, economics and politics, then make your conclusions when the best time to buy or sell coins, but in the current context again.
Activity: 322
Merit: 10
March 19, 2018, 04:46:08 AM
People doing like that sometimes didn't like their coins that's why even they buy it in a high price they sell it to low price that they know that they can back a little amount of their investment to change their coin in a better one and I think that's the one reason why those people are selling their coins.
Activity: 224
March 19, 2018, 04:19:27 AM
People are not selling at the low price and the price are now low most of the people are holding because the buying at high and selling at low are loss for us and in the modern era we have to manage time and money so if the prices are low then the holding strategy is good and in the bitcoin it is good to not sell because we can use this for the online payments as well so that is the advantage of this currency.
Activity: 700
Merit: 252
March 19, 2018, 03:41:10 AM
because they don't know much of cryptocurrencies and buy it when there is lot hype (something like last quarter of 2017). They bought btc when 14K or more in value. I feel pity for those poor creatures because they are now in heavy losses. They dream of imaginary 100K.
Activity: 462
Merit: 100
March 19, 2018, 02:57:38 AM

Thanks guys!

in fact the way it is so wrong but many new players are easily panicked and eventually apply this expensive buy and sell when the price is cheap, they are easily affected which ultimately makes him lose money.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
March 19, 2018, 02:51:05 AM

Thanks guys!
They do that because they lose momentum, they experience panic and do not question about the losses they get. Yes this happens to many people and I am sure that panic is one of the factors a person suffers from a loss. And when they can calm down then they can think and then do the analysis in order to get the best decision.
Activity: 140
Merit: 12
March 19, 2018, 02:39:58 AM
Why I buy and sell low it is kind of sacrifice I will loose lot of my profit. You are only in stage of panic, to buy and sell low is kind of panic doing. Maybe you just hear that bitcoin will end this year or read some fake news. I've never try that.
Activity: 448
March 19, 2018, 02:26:11 AM

Thanks guys!

I think that's a classic case of panic, plain and simple. Panic and desperation overpowered your capacity
and strategy to counter a red day in cryptocurrency. Some have better reasons than others, whatever
reasons one must have, we should all respect that. A good lesson should be there somewhere, In this
venture, most of us aim to profit and look only forward to a green day. But it's not the case most of the
time, I believe crashes and dips are more common than price climbs and spikes. Strategy requires
patience, anticipation and preparation. A red day can indeed turn into something of a good opportunity,
you just have to look and understand it on a better point or view and work your strategy one red day
at a time.
Fear is the only reason behind all the wrong decisions and loss a man ever faces in his life. He is always trying to protect himself from things that can hurt him according to his believes. This usually happens due to lack of knowledge.

Crypto investors especially Bitcoiner who perform panic selling out actually do not understand the properties and wonders of this creation very well. It is heartbreaking to see people regretting afterwards.
Yeah many people will start selling their bitcoins when there is a price fall due to the panic of losing all their money but they won't lose anything until they sell their holdings.If everyone holds their coins then there is no more price fall with the bitcoin but it won't happen people are afraid when they see the price of their coins.So people have to stop checking the price of crypto currency too often which is the main reason for panic selling.

This situition happens naturally, people buy high and sell low specially if they don't have enough money for a living. Some are just taking a risk, some are expecting very positive returns and are not ready for a fall. And yes it really requires strong decision making and strategic plan so that whenever there's a fall there's always an immediate resolution aside from selling it low.
Activity: 826
Merit: 518
March 19, 2018, 02:03:03 AM

Thanks guys!

I think that's a classic case of panic, plain and simple. Panic and desperation overpowered your capacity
and strategy to counter a red day in cryptocurrency. Some have better reasons than others, whatever
reasons one must have, we should all respect that. A good lesson should be there somewhere, In this
venture, most of us aim to profit and look only forward to a green day. But it's not the case most of the
time, I believe crashes and dips are more common than price climbs and spikes. Strategy requires
patience, anticipation and preparation. A red day can indeed turn into something of a good opportunity,
you just have to look and understand it on a better point or view and work your strategy one red day
at a time.
Fear is the only reason behind all the wrong decisions and loss a man ever faces in his life. He is always trying to protect himself from things that can hurt him according to his believes. This usually happens due to lack of knowledge.

Crypto investors especially Bitcoiner who perform panic selling out actually do not understand the properties and wonders of this creation very well. It is heartbreaking to see people regretting afterwards.
Yeah many people will start selling their bitcoins when there is a price fall due to the panic of losing all their money but they won't lose anything until they sell their holdings.If everyone holds their coins then there is no more price fall with the bitcoin but it won't happen people are afraid when they see the price of their coins.So people have to stop checking the price of crypto currency too often which is the main reason for panic selling.
MiF
Activity: 1400
Merit: 258
SecureShift.io | Crypto-Exchange
March 19, 2018, 01:55:50 AM
I believe everyone of us has its own limitation. I think the people on bitcoin feild is already aware of that and maybe they all know that buying and selling low is a great lose but they continue doing such thing, Maybe their limitation of holding is verry small and they can hold for a long term because they are not really a believer.
Activity: 1036
Merit: 500
March 19, 2018, 01:51:46 AM

Thanks guys!

at a time.

Pages:
Jump to: