Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 16. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 401
Merit: 100
March 21, 2018, 07:48:21 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

Buy High to maintain the high value of a token, so when ever they need to buy in the future, they can still expect a high price. Unlike dumper that buy tokens in a low price so they can buy a lot of tokens, so when the time comes they can sell their token in a high and good price.
Activity: 910
Merit: 509
March 21, 2018, 07:27:39 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

in fact the way it is so wrong but many new players are easily panicked and eventually apply this expensive buy and sell when the price is cheap, they are easily affected which ultimately makes him lose money.
As this condition is concerned, I will only blame to all those newbies who started with zero tolerance and insufficient knowledge about what they are going to do. They think if someone wants to earn money or if someone have enough money to buy bitcoins they can easily take start without knowing nothing. But this isn’t the case brothers. We have to keep in mind what are ifs and buts of trading and investment.
Activity: 392
March 21, 2018, 06:52:29 AM
buy at a high price then sell it when the price goes down I think it's a mistake and they just panic so make the wrong decision so that all they get is a loss
Activity: 574
March 21, 2018, 05:48:38 AM

Thanks guys!

actually buying expensive and selling cheap is a very good kruang action for trading it will make you lose, most people who do buy expensive and sell cheap is a panicky person.
Activity: 476
March 21, 2018, 05:24:08 AM

Thanks guys!
People are being panic for buying high and then selling low. This is the attitude of a greedy person who cannot wait for the right time to buy and sell trade coins. I accept I am like this before I bought at high price because of I felt fear to the price to get higher and I did not buy it and selling high because of fearing too for the price to get very down. Be calm when trading and investing and be attentive always to the updates of the coins being traded.
Activity: 546
Merit: 32
March 21, 2018, 05:15:23 AM
There is highly lack of knowledge and information about bitcoin as if they were having good information about bitcoin they must know when to buy bitcoin and how much it is good to save.Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip.

Bitcoin has not an stable currencies it has more ups and downs so we can made an mistakes it was buying higher prices and selling low prices because of same no experience in this field.
Activity: 14
Merit: 0
March 21, 2018, 04:29:57 AM
There is highly lack of knowledge and information about bitcoin as if they were having good information about bitcoin they must know when to buy bitcoin and how much it is good to save.Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip.
Activity: 140
Merit: 1
https://i.imgur.com/Wl0rfMA.jpg
March 21, 2018, 04:23:51 AM

Thanks guys!

I don't understand why should one buy at a high price and sell very low. Perhaps by saying high you mean perhaps the stable value at which you think bitcoin is as thought have to go up but suddenly drops in value. This could be because you fears that bitcoin is going down and will never came anymore higher. Don't worry about such, worries create a problem. Your emotions could ruin your good logic. So if it goes down just keep holding on until it is the right time.
Activity: 244
Merit: 101
March 21, 2018, 04:14:32 AM
Well it is ridiculous to say that people buy low and sell high just to lose money. One possible thing is that maybe you are a panic buyer who buys bitcoin when he believes that bitcoin is getting high and have a lot of potential, and at the same time a panic seller who sells when he thinks bitcoin is starting to fall. This occurs to first timers who are not used to bitcoin's volatility.
Activity: 126
March 21, 2018, 03:49:20 AM
Maybe it's because of panic and thinking rather than experiencing more losses will be better to sell it low. It is done in an effort to minimize losses.
Activity: 462
March 21, 2018, 03:46:40 AM

Thanks guys!
the very best thing to do is,keep your patience dont panic whenever you see market is dumping dont follow those weakhanded persons here...your funds wont loss if youre action to every happenings is calculated i been like that once but when i learn my lesson this is when i use that patience and now it impoves my investments
Activity: 61
Merit: 10
Byteball: DAG, Built-in Chat, Conditional Payments
March 21, 2018, 03:46:12 AM
Due to the fact that people don't follow a simple rule: never invest what you can't afford to lose.
When people ignore this, they act emotionally in a bear market, and that's why more than 90% of traders lose money.
Activity: 1190
Merit: 534
March 21, 2018, 03:37:39 AM
I think the lack of research and understanding of market is causing such issues. When it comes to the investment, I follow the principle of Warren Buffet, he says 'Be Fearful When Others Are Greedy and Greedy When Others Are Fearful'. Similarly, in crypto market where things move rapidly, such perspective is needed and one must able to keep himself away from FOMO effect to avoid losses.
Activity: 80
March 21, 2018, 03:05:43 AM

Thanks, guys!
I think the reason people sell crypto when the selling price is lower than the purchase price is that people are experiencing a panic about the sinking of the crypto world. They panic if crypto tomorrow will fall even lower, even crypto can be lost.
Because of their fear so that they are willing and dare to take risks by suffering huge losses.
Activity: 350
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
March 21, 2018, 02:36:47 AM

Most people end up selling low because they panic a lot when prices take a dip. most aren't patient to wait long enough to see the coins recover, most of the people who do this end up regretting.
Activity: 145
Merit: 14
March 21, 2018, 02:24:00 AM
Not enough analysis, fear, and as was said above panic, all these are human factors on which as on whales is the stock exchange (or market). If you do not take into account those who are aware of the growth and reasons, the rest just make mistakes, but learn from mistakes, it is better for others.
Yeah i think it is a part of the game. I myself experience a lot of loss on stop losses. I have no regrets on it. There is nothing wrong using stop losses in your trades but make your analysis better and look for the kinks. Experience and studying more helps a lot and i think in beginning it is obvious that you got loss without experience but it helps you in your future.
Activity: 700
Merit: 136
XAYA - THE ULTIMATE BLOCKCHAIN GAMING PLATFORM
March 21, 2018, 02:23:38 AM
I think every newbie in cryprocurrencies will makes this mistake. The people do this because of fomo attacks, they dont know their feelings. I had the same problem when i started in trading. I buyed some coins, and if the coin goes under the price i buyed it, i was scared and i think, i dont want to make more loss, so i decide to sell. And seconds i sold the coin, it rices immediately. Thats why i stopped to trade and start to hodl. Because when i hodl, i dont have to make these wrong decisions.
Activity: 210
March 21, 2018, 02:23:00 AM
The main reason why people buy at high point and sell at a low point is due to not having experience, knowledge to determine time buy into and don't dare sell out when the price is falling down.
Activity: 267
Merit: 110
March 21, 2018, 02:12:32 AM

Thanks guys!

You cannot really blame your self because you are just new in this industry that's why you make wrong decisions. The best thing about the market is that, it will teach how to think and you will learn everything by experience and become a successful person someday.
The price of bitcoin use to increase and decrease all the time, bitcoin will never get the same price as it use to grow with time. Today the price of bitcoin is high and you bought so then it is good to hold it and not to sell it till the price rise again, I think best thing in bitcoin is to buy it at low price and then wait let it increase, sometime the people lose patience and they sell but it is not good for them they should wait more and more
Activity: 455
Merit: 102
March 21, 2018, 02:08:11 AM
Because people trading in this way without any expirience and they are not clever , if you want do this job you need have a lot of trades year before to earn money on that markets !
If I’m right, the question says why does people buy high and sell low right? Then I don’t think it has anything to do with having an experience with cryptocurrency trading, this one is different. People make investments with hope that their investment will rise and not fall, but when it starts to fall is not something that everyone welcomes with a smile. It causes panic, which is the reason most of them end up with selling their Bitcoin to avoid further losses.
Pages:
Jump to: