Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 3. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 374
Merit: 100
April 13, 2018, 07:42:41 AM
People have different strategies, and when it comes such a trend maybe they do that because they think it's time to get profit and withdraw
Activity: 1050
Merit: 529
Student Coin
April 13, 2018, 03:36:50 AM
People buy in high price then sell in low and don't have profit it is because they don't have sufficient knowledge about in market management they don't even know how it works. I suggest that if you'll buy in high price don't sell it immediately just wait until to huge price and huge profit.
They panic that is why they do that, it's the opposite way of making money in trading, we should always buy low and sell high
but when there is too much FUD, newbie easily panic and make a wrong decision.
Patience is the most important factor in trading or investing because the market is so unpredictable.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 03:28:56 AM
maybe you are one example of people who easily panic. we know if the price of bitcoin or altcoin is very easy with up and down. why do people buy high prices and sell at low prices ? because they panic prices will come down again. they don't think prices will rise again and may be higher than the price you bought. it's just a panic, not out of desire. if the price goes down again, don't panic, do not sell your coins. calm down, keep your coins and sell when prices rise again.
Activity: 560
April 13, 2018, 03:09:22 AM
People buy in high price then sell in low and don't have profit it is because they don't have sufficient knowledge about in market management they don't even know how it works. I suggest that if you'll buy in high price don't sell it immediately just wait until to huge price and huge profit.
Activity: 514
Merit: 10
●●
April 13, 2018, 02:57:02 AM
Because of the fear of losing more than what they already lost.
Other than that I don't really see other reason to do it.

That's right, scare a major loss in the future over which has been sacrificed in the future. Fear will surely come.
Activity: 348
April 13, 2018, 02:12:15 AM

For me, because they panic selling. Believing in bitcoin is not enough that it could be raise in a few months or year.  They don't trust the history of bitcoin instead they sell in low price.
Activity: 742
Merit: 101
April 12, 2018, 10:49:10 AM
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
April 12, 2018, 08:30:47 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

I can say that you are in panic that's why it happens, but sometimes it happened to me also. But I've learn from that mistake. You have to be more strategic in this kind of business. You have to be alert if its low then its time to buy then if its high its time to sell. But you have to do it in the right time. Keep calm.
Activity: 168
Merit: 1
April 12, 2018, 08:07:05 AM
people buy at high prices and sell when prices are low maybe because they do not really understand about bitcoin and they panic so do not think the decision correctly and finally it can only be a lose

Most people fail to control their emotions at the time and sell at times when prices are low and there are even a number of reasons behind such actions because it all depends on the circumstances and situations that the person passes through. No one really wants to sell at a lower rate than he bought but due to certain needs and desires and above all because of the panic situation
Activity: 322
Merit: 251
April 11, 2018, 01:37:46 PM
They buy high because maybe they're just beginners and those who doesn't check the price history is the ones that gets it. Those who sell low are those panic sellers who sell their Bitcoin because they think bitcoin might fall because of the price drops after they bought. This causes a lot of loss in profit, for those who are veterans on Bitcoin investing will surely hold when the bitcoin is low and wait for the price increase then sell what they bought.
This must be a sad moment for all those who buy Bitcoin in high prices and sell them low. In this business, patience is very important and staying alert and keeping an eye on the previous price receipt really helps you stay optimistic. Many Bitcoin billionaires lost in the start when the prices went down but they had intended the investment of long term which paid off in the recent surges.
Activity: 89
Merit: 0
April 12, 2018, 06:40:48 AM
the thing getting profit I think but most of people couldn't able to achieve this aim. Shocked
Activity: 381
April 12, 2018, 06:36:37 AM
When I was newbie in cryptotrading I was feel like the same way, because every time I saw my coins dropping price I was disappointed and thought that I'm losing my money.
Activity: 297
🤖UBEX.COM 🤖
April 12, 2018, 03:23:31 AM
People buy at the height and sell at the bottom because this is a human psychology based on greed and a lack of understanding of the market as a whole.
Activity: 882
April 12, 2018, 03:21:20 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
Some of the people do that don't know well about trading. Many newbies were trapped in the crash and they sell their coins because of FUD news. Trading is not easy, some people become panic sellers because they thought that the price will never go up. There are some people that buy crypto halfway of the bull run and if the price will dump, they are fear to lose their capital. All of them are the reason why many people buy high and sell low.

People that did not know about trading and about cryptocurrency decided to buy Bitcoins and other alts after they say a rapid growth of the market in December 2017. Now some of them sell coins through the panic.
Activity: 602
April 11, 2018, 07:58:40 AM
It's fear that causes this. First when they see high prices they get scared that the market will pass them by if they don't buy in, Then they do and then the price drops and they get scared that they will lose all of their money and then they sell at a low price.
I completely agree with you, these are the obvious things that people do at levels of psychology under the influence of their emotions. Only some people can cope with this, with the help of their experience and knowledge, and some - lose their money and faith.
Activity: 337
April 11, 2018, 07:33:41 AM

Thanks guys!

Maybe it is all because of lack of knowledge and  they weren't updated what is the current status of cryptos in the market.
Or maybe they sell low because they are afraid that the crypto they are holding will lose its value.
Activity: 374
April 11, 2018, 07:08:21 AM
In my mind people who do this just still have not enough knowledge and expirience in trading and holding yet, they'll learn it with time
Activity: 251
April 10, 2018, 07:48:37 AM
It's fear that causes this. First when they see high prices they get scared that the market will pass them by if they don't buy in, Then they do and then the price drops and they get scared that they will lose all of their money and then they sell at a low price.
Activity: 46
April 09, 2018, 07:42:13 PM

Thanks guys!
First On Wall Street, financial institutions make billions of dollars in profits by buying low and selling high, and all the while, the general public tends to under-perform the major averages over the long term,...
Activity: 419
April 09, 2018, 07:34:34 PM
I also do that, when the price is high I always think that the price will continue to rise, so I'm interested to buy, this is what I did last December, when the price under $ 10k I'm not interested buy but I buy when the price above $ 15k.
Pages:
Jump to: