Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 9. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 1
Merit: 0
April 06, 2018, 08:29:27 AM
Everyone expects to double up their assets in an unpredictable market
Also lots of people believe in rateing ICO websites, which are influenced a bit by advertisement i think
Activity: 142
Merit: 10
crestonium.io - 0% fees cryptobank
April 06, 2018, 08:06:35 AM
People buy high value and sell it in a low price in order because they are trading. And that is the best thing to do in trading. You need to get the opportunity that you can buy a coins in a low amount and sell it at a high value so that you can make profit from it.
Activity: 266
Merit: 108
April 06, 2018, 04:22:13 AM
Panic is a worst act:)

there is no any other explanation for this situation. crypto can down but at the end of scenerio, it will be high. turst crypto..
Activity: 196
April 06, 2018, 04:14:05 AM
They buy high and sell low because they do not sell at the right time when they have rushed to sell and they have not researched the market or they not lucky, but if you have  good vision you will buy low and sell high
Activity: 1582
Merit: 101
April 06, 2018, 03:57:22 AM
yess sir, There are some new buyer and seller who have no idea about market. They just come to profit. They do not read about a con's road map or whitepaper. So they don't hae actual idea of that coin they buy. So when its price raised up they buy because they think that it will high rate and same as opposite. But if they buy coin by knowing up to date of that coin they will not do that kind of panic work.
Activity: 602
Merit: 11
April 06, 2018, 03:55:20 AM
people buy at high prices and sell when prices are low maybe because they do not really understand about bitcoin and they panic so do not think the decision correctly and finally it can only be a lose
i think this is because of psychological problems. sometimes people understand trading but have not been able to control their emotions, so they are not consistent with analysis that has been planned
Activity: 392
Merit: 100
April 06, 2018, 03:29:14 AM
people buy at high prices and sell when prices are low maybe because they do not really understand about bitcoin and they panic so do not think the decision correctly and finally it can only be a lose
Activity: 15
April 06, 2018, 02:31:33 AM
When the coin is increasing, people think that is a good chance, however, they often decide to buy too late when the coin is too high then when it drops, they feel worried, but they still hope it increases again to sell. when the coin drops too low. they are very scared so they can't wait for more. they sell low.
Activity: 107
April 06, 2018, 02:17:13 AM
I think people who sell in low price then buy in high is that person is a lavk of knowledge on you can get more profit
April 06, 2018, 01:34:19 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
Some of the people do that don't know well about trading. Many newbies were trapped in the crash and they sell their coins because of FUD news. Trading is not easy, some people become panic sellers because they thought that the price will never go up. There are some people that buy crypto halfway of the bull run and if the price will dump, they are fear to lose their capital. All of them are the reason why many people buy high and sell low.
copper member
Activity: 112
I'm a serial entrepreneur and investor
April 06, 2018, 01:29:49 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
Its called collective mind and in most cases this mind doing stupid. Like “I bought bcs my poker’s friend do a same” or “ups, time to fix negative profit bcs my colleague do a same”.
Activity: 280
Merit: 103
April 06, 2018, 01:26:38 AM
I think people dont do this with intention. So they plan to uby low and sell high. You know i had the same problem when i was new into trading and cryptocurrencies. I buyed a token or coin, and then i wait sometime. But instead of going up, the coin dumps. SO every rookie will geht on this time the first time some fud and will dont know what it is. So you are scared to lose money, so you think when i sell now, i have just 10% of loss. So i think thats why so many people are doing this!
Merit: 10
April 06, 2018, 01:24:11 AM
Possibly this is a result of the absence of information. Fundamentally it is the basic motivation behind why individuals sold their possessions at a misfortune extraordinarily with the amateurs. I likewise sold my property at a lower cost just due to slicing misfortunes its ordinary to do that on the off chance that you have your exchanging plan. On the off chance that conceivable do whatever it takes not to sold your coins at a lower cost since you will be the one to endure on that choice in light of the fact that in the event that you do that you will have an incredible misfortune and potentially your cash that you contribute will be no more.
Activity: 350
Merit: 2
April 03, 2018, 11:15:00 PM

Thanks guys!
Why do people buy high and sell low? maybe they just do that when their sale / sale is losing or they are selling at a good price, so they prefer to lower their prices so that they can benefit, so that later they can use it
Activity: 618
BBOD The Best Derivatives Exchange
April 03, 2018, 11:03:35 PM
Many investors invest in psychology and FOMO, and they buy Altcoin are many buyers although it goes up too high, they believe that it continues to go up and make a profit for them. When it starts to go down, they fear and sell everything to minimize losses.
Activity: 350
Merit: 107
April 03, 2018, 11:00:04 PM
Maybe its because of the lack of knowledge. Basically it is the common reason why people sold their holdings at a loss specially with the newbies. I also sold my holdings at a lower price simply because of cutting losses its normal to do that if you have your trading plan. If possible try not to sold your coins at a lower price because you will be the one to suffer on that decision because if you do that you will have a great loss and possibly your money that you invest will be gone.
Activity: 196
Merit: 3
April 03, 2018, 10:55:47 PM

Thanks guys!

People buy high and sell low because they re going in the flow. These people are not wise enough for investing. They buy high because they think that these coins are worthy of buying and many people are transacting in it. Then, they just hold that coins until it drops. Then goes the panic selling.
Activity: 182
April 03, 2018, 10:24:54 PM
There's many reason why some others buy high and sell low some of reason is panic selling. And people have hard time control their emotion in a bear market. And the perfect strategy is buying at low prices and selling it at high price.
Activity: 364
April 03, 2018, 08:40:44 PM
Because you can't predict market price. I think no one can predict market price, so you just have speculation if price will go up then you buy it.  But ,what happen? Price still go down and you must do cut loss. Careful to do trading, because trading have a big risk.
Activity: 392
Merit: 123
April 03, 2018, 05:30:12 PM

Thanks guys!
By doing this you dont really believe that bitcoin price could rise again or maybe you just needed your money back badly so you sold your bitcoin? You know you are going to lose but you should have just held your bitcoin and wait for a brighter days.
Pages:
Jump to: