Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 4. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 322
Merit: 21
April 09, 2018, 05:39:40 PM
For me I think they do it because they dont know what thale exact strategy for buying amd selling crypto coins.For me when coins increase simply sell but when it decrease just buy.

it's an effect of the crowd - many people follow the decision of the crowd and sell in panic at low price. the same situation and with buying assets.
To be shorten, they do not use their head to analyze the situation, they used their panic feeling that absolutely cause a wrong decision.
Activity: 1316
Merit: 105
April 09, 2018, 05:32:10 PM
For me I think they do it because they dont know what thale exact strategy for buying amd selling crypto coins.For me when coins increase simply sell but when it decrease just buy.

it's an effect of the crowd - many people follow the decision of the crowd and sell in panic at low price. the same situation and with buying assets.
Activity: 165
Merit: 100
April 09, 2018, 05:19:25 PM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
I think people are not doing that because they will lost money they will buy high and sell low WTF are they crazy? Mostly people do Buy Low Sell High because this strategy helping them to get profits
Activity: 1463
Merit: 265
Pepemo.vip
April 09, 2018, 03:56:32 PM
They do it, because when the price is falling down they are scared, that it will fall down more and sell it fast. They don't know too much about cryptocurrency and they just panic.
Activity: 465
April 09, 2018, 03:36:06 PM
People who buy without a proper study about their investment will lose money on selling at low. Because if a person does a proper study before buying then for some unknown reason if prices go down then those people who believe about the product or coins will buy some more at a lower price instead of selling at losses. That's why you need to do a proper research before investing your hard-earned money.
Activity: 616
www.jacs.tech
April 09, 2018, 11:49:57 AM
it's because of the unstable market conditions that make bitcoin holders will feel panicked at the lower prices and soon sell the assets they have.
but if they are patient with lower prices and are not dumped then it probably will not be that way. they will still benefit after all prices return to normal
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 11:36:13 AM
People buy high and sell low because they are rushing things.. they rushing to have some profits. rushing to be a professional trader.. in trading all you need is enough patience and of course the funds that you will be using. if they wait patiently for sure they win.
Activity: 126
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 09:09:51 AM
I think they can't analyze market and price in the market. Then most are too lusty and rush to sell when the price is low for fear the price will decrease.
Activity: 2534
Merit: 586
April 09, 2018, 08:56:39 AM
Because no one ever knows where the highest price will be and where the lowest price will be. Your purchases and sales are random points on the chart.
The unclear future of the market as you talked about is the major factor that compel people to go in loss by purchasing high and selling off at low. Plus one more reason is there and that is, no good planning on the part of investor or trader. Without a good plan or knowledge of the market, you are not able to survive in nay market. You should set some targets for yourself and when they are chased, sell off.
Activity: 378
Merit: 10
April 09, 2018, 08:29:13 AM
Panic and afraid of too much loss are the reasons why do people buy high and sell at a low price. In this kind of investment you must have patience and trust for you to succeed.
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
April 09, 2018, 08:25:41 AM
I think that's the matter of the panic selling and mental pressure from the market situation.
Activity: 280
April 09, 2018, 08:05:09 AM
Lol,  no one who is professional trader buys high and sell low,  it's buy low and sell high.  Those who buy high and sell low did it out of panic,  maybe he or she bought BTC when it was $10000 then coming back to see that bitcoin Price is now about $9000 , they dump their coin in other not to get more loss than what they have already gotten.
Activity: 226
April 09, 2018, 07:40:18 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!
Activity: 672
Merit: 250
April 09, 2018, 07:30:45 AM

Thanks guys!
That may be the result of lack of information about the actual properties of cryptocurrency, that result to panic selling. It should be the other way around. People tend to buy things that is so popular in generating profit even they do not yet have sufficient information and insight about it. That might be the primary reason why others are loosing here in bitcoin. Remember that patience and timing is so important in engaging in any kind of investment.
Activity: 462
April 09, 2018, 07:29:53 AM
Don't caught by clumps saturations. This is usually advice to go to buy when cryptos at low rice. Also if you have a lot of money to spend on even at high price,  better just to wait for a  prices get lower before to do that.
Of course, it's better to buy at a lower price, but do you assume an even greater decline in the market than is already available today?
Activity: 379
April 09, 2018, 05:54:12 AM
Don't caught by clumps saturations. This is usually advice to go to buy when cryptos at low rice. Also if you have a lot of money to spend on even at high price,  better just to wait for a  prices get lower before to do that.
Activity: 504
April 09, 2018, 05:05:00 AM
Many person have the different when when they have buy the bitcoin or altcoin at the high price and sell all it at low price, the have faced panic time, when bitcoin or altcoin have low price. They are thinking will be lost much money if keep hold and save bitcoin on their wallet, so they take the time to sell their bitcoin at the low price, they are thinking will be much lost their money if not sell right now.
Activity: 700
Merit: 102
April 09, 2018, 04:52:50 AM

Thanks guys!
this is one of the wrong deeds, why you make a purchase at a high price and sell at a low price. actually this is not true, we should have to think long before acting. indeed many people are doing that because they feel panicked that bitcoin prices are starting to decline
Activity: 110
Merit: 0
April 09, 2018, 04:45:37 AM
I think selling high prices will bring benefits to us, and we buy them at the lowest prices then we will get a very high provit.
legendary
Activity: 2520
Merit: 1040
Catalog Websites
April 09, 2018, 03:52:27 AM

Thanks guys!
You have said one reason, people tend to sell their coins at a lower price because they are cutting their losses. How about if you are always putting a stop loss until you have lost all of your money? What do you feel?

One reason why people are doing this BUY HIGH, SELL LOW action is because of lack of knowledge in cryptocurrency and in trading in particular. This mostly happens in trading because they are not using anything but they will just buy a certain coin and wait for it to increase. When you are just using your instinct in trading, you are just distributing your money to everybody.
Pages:
Jump to: