Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people buy high and sell low - page 31. (Read 2442 times)

Activity: 3052
Merit: 606
March 13, 2018, 10:22:48 AM
I think you are panicking too much or you are not patient enough. What are your reasons why you sell at low price. You need to control yourself. Because when you panic alot. You can make a bad decision. And that is to sell your coin even at low price.
I understand because i was once like you worrying always the price especially when it drops off.I think everyone here also experienced that way making believe that the price will drop continuously so much better if we sell it right away.But that will only contribute to a more dump by making panic selling.Maybe when this happens,the best thing to do is to chill and relax.We might not want to be a loser in the end so we should be patient in holding our coins and wait until the price recovers again.
Activity: 1666
Merit: 629
March 13, 2018, 10:07:54 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

The answer to this problem is, in fact, one and easy: Panic sales.

People around are investing in the sense that I have to earn money as soon as some people make good money with investments. This is also the case in the cryptographic sector. For this reason, if they need inexperience, they are entering purchase orders with high price and ambition, and they are starting to watch their investments with great enthusiasm. After a while, the tension is coming to the fore and with the panic sales these people are taking off the hands of the hands. The result is the answer I gave in two words: "Panic sales."
Activity: 335
Merit: 250
DECENTRALIZED CLOUD SERVICES
March 13, 2018, 09:48:50 AM
it is simply because of spreading FUD or the person is weak thinking that the coin may not rise again. Emotional people should not do trading because it won't benefit them.
Activity: 532
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 09:38:34 AM
I think you are panicking too much or you are not patient enough. What are your reasons why you sell at low price. You need to control yourself. Because when you panic alot. You can make a bad decision. And that is to sell your coin even at low price.
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
March 13, 2018, 08:15:20 AM
Experience traders do this thing to cut losses, but newbies do this because of their weak emotions.
Every time you trade, it must be supported with your target price to prevent any big loss.
Panicking can also be the reason why, and again you must know how to control your emotion.
Yes, experienced traders are better at it since they know what they are doing and they always know what to expect probably when a support is broken and there is a possibility of a free fall, but someone without the knowledge, the bad part of it is that they always end up cutting the losses when the market has even bottomed out, and then the market recovers and they are buying at the top again with the same cycle happening over and over again. That is honestly ridiculous.

Buying high and selling at low is simply because they have no knowledge of trading but they still want to trade anyway and that is where the problem starts. Also a lot of them as investors do not understand what they are holding and then they panic as they see their account drop hugely and that is where problem starts as well. However, it is normal to always end up learning your lessons and in the long run, you will not repeat that mistake again.
Activity: 420
Merit: 10
March 13, 2018, 08:06:16 AM
Most of the traders don't want to lose their investment but when the market is completely negative. In this case, people will not able to control their felling and start selling them for the low price and starting buying higher value potential coins but they are not understanding they are losing some money while selling them for low prices.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1008
March 13, 2018, 07:52:18 AM
I've been one of those people, the people that buy at the high points of crypto and then sell low, losing my money and then later on losing out on a good amount of profits which I could've made. I'd like to know some of the reasons that people do this, besides doing it to cut their losses as that one is my reason.

Thanks guys!

This is one of a hellish thing in trading. Everyone of us has different styles and ways but the truth is we can't anticipate what are others thinking when they are trading without gaining profit or even losing.
Actually of course none of the traders want to lose, but you know that price changes in bitcoin are very volatile and sometimes not in accordance with one's expectations. yeah style and trading strategy a person is different, when they see prices continue to down. it may be that their strategies and styles are more likely to do cutlose or sell at low prices and wait for the price to go down again to buy again.
Activity: 554
Merit: 100
March 13, 2018, 07:47:42 AM
Thay is also your problem because why are you selling your coin even you buy it in high that is a big problem and you or they didn't really understand the real meaning or trading or investing here in bitcoin if you are short term investor make it sure that you earn not to loss because the act you are doing was losing your money and try to really understand what you are entering.
Activity: 406
The Exchange for EOS Community
March 13, 2018, 07:43:12 AM

Thanks guys!
Maybe the reason is that, You are amazed to the value of that specific coins to the point that you want to have that coin. And then we you saw that the price is dropping, you are in panic selling. You are afraid that the value of coin will totally drop down and never wait for the coin to recover it's price.
If you are not good at investing then you should not race the market. Wait patiently for the coin to recover. I think big investors always create fluctuations in the market and they have a good time to buy and sell to make a profit. And their profits are earned because of people like you.
Activity: 252
Merit: 15
March 13, 2018, 07:12:45 AM

Thanks guys!
Maybe the reason is that, You are amazed to the value of that specific coins to the point that you want to have that coin. And then we you saw that the price is dropping, you are in panic selling. You are afraid that the value of coin will totally drop down and never wait for the coin to recover it's price.
Activity: 168
BIG AIRDROP: t.me/otppaychat
March 13, 2018, 07:10:57 AM

Thanks guys!
Well it is easy to say that people now is so very eager to rich, well for traders yes, they buy low price and sell in high price to become rich, that's life , that is the existence of our own world.
Activity: 280
Merit: 1
March 13, 2018, 06:37:46 AM

Thanks guys!

This is one of a hellish thing in trading. Everyone of us has different styles and ways but the truth is we can't anticipate what are others thinking when they are trading without gaining profit or even losing.
Activity: 179
March 13, 2018, 06:00:00 AM

Thanks guys!
The main reason for such actions is panic. You shouldn't succumb to false news and fake comments. Assess the situation soberly Wink
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
March 13, 2018, 03:24:37 AM
before trading you should learn the technique of becoming a trader, because without learning it you will experience many losses just like you gamble.
I used to start trading I also like you, often buy at expensive prices and sell at cheap prices, but after I learned it I have minimized so it is now easy to earn enough profit
Activity: 228
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:17:14 AM
It is the fear of investors. After the market, the pressure is not easy to tolerate in cryptocurrency. they had to go and sell their coins. they accepted the loss. that's the tragedy in crypto. and is a very valuable lesson.
Activity: 1512
Merit: 326
March 13, 2018, 03:15:48 AM
I admit never did that. but when my prediction is true the price is further downhill.
I am very happy and proud to be a realistic person. but in some cases I never regret.
cares with assets. and not always thinking about the price target is important
Activity: 48
Merit: 0
March 13, 2018, 03:03:46 AM

Thanks guys!
this can only be explained by experience.
Activity: 84
Merit: 5
March 13, 2018, 03:00:32 AM
That is what happened when you easily got panic.. Instead of profiting you earned nothing sometimes you lose. Panic selling is not good, the best thing you should do is to not check always the price of btc so you will not got panic. Put it there for couple of months and see what will happen?
Activity: 998
Merit: 504
March 13, 2018, 02:41:49 AM
No one is happy with buying high and selling low price, even you won’t be happy with such. The main reason why people buy high and sell at a low price is due to not having patience and being afraid that they may lose their money while price is falling down.

But this is never something to bother about. If you’re smart enough and knows what to do, you should keep calm then and watch others play their game while you play yours. No matter what, people always be buying and selling, and price fall is not the only reason.
Activity: 144
March 13, 2018, 02:14:25 AM
If you will keep doing it, investing in crypto is not good for you. In investing selling low should never be an option. It is either you earn small or earn big. Never let your self lose hope cause we all know how crypto work. Patience and doing some research about the coin/s you're going to invest is the key to success.
Pages:
Jump to: