Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people go into prostitution? - page 7. (Read 2765 times)

Activity: 476
Merit: 108
July 14, 2018, 01:53:16 PM
I'd say the most common reason and cause is poverty and the need for money. Money is the
strongest factor that drives or lures people into prostitution, it has been for the last century
and decades before that. Some people are forced or tricked into it just as the case with
human trafficking around the world.
Activity: 624
Merit: 250
July 14, 2018, 01:24:57 PM
Many reasons why people go into prostitutions. Usually, they want to have quick and easy money at that time. Usually it happens to teenagers. But there are also people forced to sell their body because they were tricked. They were told that they would have a decent job, big payment but once they entered they couldn't go back even if they wanted to. This usually happens to village girls because they were innocent.
Activity: 31
Merit: 2
July 14, 2018, 11:07:43 AM
It depends on the what type of society they live up to and how this person can manage stress. To tell you honestly, it is true that every good thing in the world starts from your family and it depends on you how will you be able to adopt those good things to your self and to others. Poverty still is the number 1 reason why there is prostitution and as always, money always talks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 252
July 14, 2018, 06:59:08 AM
I do not think lovelessness cannot make people  fall into the trap of prostitution. Because, Whoring makes people hate themselves. The only reason for being a hooker is desire of earning easy money. Some human being want to gain bread easily. Prostitution is the easiest way for earning money for sure.
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
July 14, 2018, 06:36:44 AM
upbringing  matters  too  when  it  comes  to  prostitution.  in  a  number  of  cases  some  of  the people  have  been   brought up  in  societies   which  have  normalized  prostitution.  in  such  instances they   do  not  really  consider  prostitution  has  a  bad  thing.   maybe  our  communities   should create  a  good  environment  in   which kids  get  better  guidance. apart  from  that some people  are  looking  for  shortcuts to become  rich without investing  anything.   prostitution has  been  one  of  the  ways   of  doing  so.
Activity: 150
Merit: 5
July 14, 2018, 06:28:35 AM

Because some ladies are naturally lazy and expect a man to cater for every of their needs. They want to live the high life, buy high-end clothes, travel around the world and live life to a hilt but they are not willing to work hard for the lifestyle.
So they feel the best way to enjoy both worlds is to become a prostitute.
Activity: 98
July 14, 2018, 04:21:50 AM
Simply because of poverty. The rich people are always on top while the middle and lower class are always at the bottom, the lower class always suffer the most. Prostitution is one of the leading jobs in the world that most of the lower class are involved, simply because of them lacking education and money, they think of the easiest way to earn money, big time money in just one night. That is why prostitution is still on going, also, people who are in government position and rich are all benefiting from prostitution, they run organizations that involves prostitution to gain profit.
Activity: 392
Merit: 10
July 13, 2018, 04:08:50 PM
When the word prostitution is mentioned, people make all kinds of conclusion and one of those conclusion is that women are involved. The truth men are very much actively involved in it than women. He is the one who need someone to satisfy him and pay in return. Why they do so vary from one person to the other. But mostly the excuse given in most cases is to make ends meet. Others do it due to a habit they can't stop and they all have justifiable reasons to do so in their own opinion. But what shall it profit a man if he should gain the whole world, fun, habit Cash and lose his own soul?
Activity: 888
Merit: 500
July 13, 2018, 09:22:32 AM
Many factors why women choose to be prostitution.
It may be economic, irresponsible husband, difficult jobs, and minimal education.
It should be time for the government to open its eyes to reduce and seek solutions so that women's society will not fall into prostitution and
the government should be able to provide guidance, employment, and others.

There may also be women choosing a shortcut to produce a short, no-go, instantaneous economy. But not all like that, even many economic factors that make them become like that.
Activity: 75
July 12, 2018, 06:26:29 PM
on my own opinion, i would say the three main causes that can lead to one going into prostitution are:
1st, poverty, when there is no other form or manner at which one can be able to fend for the family.
2nd, rejection, when you never get to feel loved and cared for even by those closest to you.
3rd, forceful taking away of a woman's virginity, loosing virginity to rape can cause emotional trauma which could lead to one going into prostitution.
Activity: 71
Merit: 2
June 21, 2018, 12:25:39 PM
Because people lack faith in God, they are afraid of poverty and they simply don't believe that God is the only one who'd provide for them, therefore they would go into prostitution. just a bunch of lost sheeps if you ask me.

OMG I lack faith in God TOTALLY and I still did not end up prostituting myself, what's wrong with me?
Activity: 2100
Merit: 641
sig. code creator start @$10 - PM me!
June 21, 2018, 12:04:32 PM
Another reason may be because of a lavish lifestyle desire if most of the perpetrators are young people.
Activity: 151
Merit: 10
Stalker.network - POS Smart Contract ETH Token
June 21, 2018, 10:50:09 AM
No amount of problems we may highlight that will make prostitution to be valid.
In otherwords , people should seek other means to feel among and be loved other than this act.
Activity: 8
June 21, 2018, 10:12:00 AM
My ex classmate went into prostitution just because she loves sex. She were fucked by all the school and she didn't complex so I wasn't really surprised when I found out about her job. Moreover she is well off and has good family  Undecided
Activity: 196
June 21, 2018, 08:56:09 AM
among married, unmarried and adult persons this tendency to go into prostitution are observed for various inner social problems. the married go into prostitution for not remaining love and respect each other.dissatisfied husband go into prostitution for his sexual demand. as a consequence the pristine grow child that become burden of societies. the unmarried for physical and sensual sentiment go into prostitution. this tendency is observed mostly in the unmarried person. many married persons being frustrated is compelled in such heinous and hellish sin.
Activity: 83
Merit: 3
June 20, 2018, 04:03:34 PM
Oh there can be a lot of reasons and many variables but from my experience (a friend of mine was one for a while) it seemed like it was a way for easy money attention and power. He is a gay male and I think he liked the fact that people would actually spend money to have sex with him it boosted his confidence in himself. I think the root of it was sadness and depression he was not happy with himself and his life so he turned to prostitution to find "something" he ended up finding nothing (at least from my perspective).

I think it is not a very good thing to do for yourself some people justify it but there are some things in this world that should just not be traded in an exchange and sex being one of them. Hek some people get married for an exchange and they are in a sense prostituting themselves some women marry men they aren't attracted to because they have a lot of money or they have status or some other reason that will make their life better that is really no different than prostitution in my eyes. Don't fall for that trap you should only have sex with someone if you want that person not if you want something they have like a house or money etc. etc.
Activity: 3024
Merit: 680
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
June 20, 2018, 04:01:21 PM
Rejection + poverty = prostitution? that makes sense. There are people who are not that poor and is able in life which are also involve on this human trafficking. They are never taught by their parents that this ain't bad.
Having peers too that are on this thing are giving influence even to the people that are loved.
Activity: 490
Merit: 106
June 20, 2018, 03:56:27 PM
Unemployment, lack of studies/opportunities, misplaced families, love for easy money...
But i think that are a lot of reasons to go into prostitution, and seldom is a first option of life...

By the way no one has female or male prostitues in the family?

There are a lot os prostitutes in the world, but i never met no one with a prostitute in the family.... why?Huh
Activity: 2
June 19, 2018, 11:02:17 PM
I'm going to put all the marbles on heroin addiction. It's a very expensive and insidious drug and in order to maintain a habit that costs $30-$400 a day depending upon demo-graph, there are very few options that produce consistent income to maintain housing and habit.  Undecided
Activity: 70
Merit: 5
June 19, 2018, 05:34:59 PM
Prostitution is one the oldest trade on earth. Prostitution is a social problem.it can be termed as normal -abnormality. But the positive effect of prostitution in the society cannot be equated with the negative effects. Take for instance,  the existence of prostitutes in the society have helped to reduce the issue of rape to an extent. And prostitution is not likened to women alone. Men also indulge in prostitution. Because the giver and the receiver is one and same.
Pages:
Jump to: