Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people go into prostitution? - page 9. (Read 2765 times)

Activity: 350
Merit: 7
June 12, 2018, 10:07:42 PM
Of course, you are right and I agree with that, but I think there are other additions I would like to share.
1. Maybe she lacks faith in God
2. Invitation from friends, may be able to trigger prostitution.
3. Want to seek temporary pleasure.
Activity: 182
Merit: 1
June 12, 2018, 08:29:05 PM
It is sometimes amazing that most ladies especially teenagers engage into prostitution. Is it the sexual affair they are most interested or money? This puts me into a state of dilemma since I can’t fish out the real cause of the prostitution. I got the chance to interact with one prostitute and she verbalized point blank that itnis all because of incapabilities that is why they are mostly into it. They do enjoy the sex though but the main agenda is to make money at the end. 
Activity: 574
Merit: 108
June 12, 2018, 06:25:29 PM
Prostitution is indeed one of the most 'filthy' problems every countey ia facing right now. With how prostitution goes, you may wonder why they go into it and endure that. I think the number one reason why is because of poverty. The main reason why people do something they never really want to do is because of the call of their stomach, and a call for a need. If they already tried different ways on how to get rid of poverty, and it doesn't work, well it will leave them no choice but to  go to this. Some of them were saying, instead of killing, they would chose prostitution over that. And another one is deep lack of attention. They sometimes find a way to fulfill those and they somehow find it through prostitution.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
June 12, 2018, 06:10:45 PM
Because people lack faith in God, they are afraid of poverty and they simply don't believe that God is the only one who'd provide for them, therefore they would go into prostitution. just a bunch of lost sheeps if you ask me.
Come on, are you serious right now? don't you think that woman could do that because she has no choice? Imagine the 30 year divorced woman, that lives in a small town with 2 or 3 children. She has no education because she got married when she was 18 years old. Now she is alone. Husband does not help, he does not care about children. What is she supposed to do?  Just imagine she has to feed and raise three children alone. Do you really think that she can earn enough money at the "simple" work like waitress?
legendary
Activity: 2464
Merit: 1145
June 12, 2018, 05:40:18 PM
Because people lack faith in God, they are afraid of poverty and they simply don't believe that God is the only one who'd provide for them, therefore they would go into prostitution. just a bunch of lost sheeps if you ask me.

Activity: 521
Merit: 100
https://okglobalcoinsg.com/
June 12, 2018, 04:57:40 PM
I think there are many reasons why people go to prostitution, other than because of poverty, lifestyle becomes the reason. In addition, other factors that lead people to prostitution are frustration, broken homes, poverty, not believing in God

i agree with your opinion, people lack faith in God, so they take a quick walk to earn wealth by getting into prostitution
copper member
Activity: 1330
Merit: 899
🖤😏
June 12, 2018, 04:38:42 PM
Activity: 20
June 12, 2018, 04:37:11 PM
There are so many reason why people go into prostitution, some of which includes, frustrations, poverty, inferiority complex, peer group influence, hardship and broken homes
Activity: 175
June 12, 2018, 03:32:13 PM
I have been wondering the reason people go into prostitution, some people will say it is because of poverty,  well am not quoting them wrong but I think there are other things that can actually lead people to prostitution aside poverty. I have come to discover that rejection can actually lead people prostitution, some people have never felt loved accepted even by their own parents, no one have ever hug them or even clean their tears, they show love but are not loved back. This can lead them to prostitution. What do you think is the reason
Pages:
Jump to: