Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate? - page 17. (Read 21454 times)

Activity: 11
Merit: 0
July 03, 2017, 08:33:27 AM
This is a wellknown story:

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.
He said, "My son, the battle is between two wolves inside us all"

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

The old Cherokee simply replied, "The one you feed".

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

WoW!!
Love the story.
Had heard a bit different version with 'who feeds what' theme, love it.
I am not sure if it is possible to be devoid of negative emotions. Positive emotions make sense when we feel and know negativity.
We certainly can try to have positive attitude.
This reminds me of Seinfeld episode Smiley
'Serenity now, insanity later"
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
July 03, 2017, 08:12:18 AM
Some people hate because they are insecure, also as a result of surpressed anger

Yes that is always the reason why people hate someone because they are insecure, jealous, or cannot be on your level.  They may also be victims of their past.  Their experiences were not good for them that is why they tend to hate easily.   Maybe we just and should understand them.  And in return, maybe we give them some attention, kindness, and more love.
Activity: 308
Merit: 100
July 03, 2017, 05:55:51 AM
Some people hate because they are insecure, also as a result of surpressed anger
Activity: 82
Merit: 10
July 02, 2017, 05:26:25 PM
Even if there is a person who has never felt extreme hatred of his life, he should just go down the metro or walk through the streets to see unhappy people of all kinds and kinds. Of course, a great amount of sadness and sadness could not be ignored by scientists who for many years have been finding out what exactly makes people unhappy.
Activity: 42
July 02, 2017, 05:23:37 PM
People hate each other in a completely natural way, depending on how satisfied or dissatisfied they are with their lives and themselves. People can be hated for purely objective reasons, and for purely subjective reasons, which reflect our vision of this or that person and people as a whole
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
Hello! Send me a message.
June 21, 2017, 10:05:02 PM
Why do we hate? My primary answers would be JEALOUSY and PRIDE. We always want to be the cherry on the top. Best the among the rest. We don't want seeing other people get all the praises. And because of these greediness, we hate and try to pull people down. That's where crab mentality takes in. We pull other people down for us to climb up.

the conclusion is we wont be able to grow and advance in life
Activity: 118
June 21, 2017, 09:38:46 PM
Hate can be the most powerfull motivation for someone, but regardles of that people usually hate each other for jelousy or the negation that they can´t be the person they hate.

Hate is a strong motivation, this is true but the question is why and how are we engaged with hate since our childhoods. This should be understood to make a further comment.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 564
Need some spare btc for a new PC
June 21, 2017, 09:38:25 PM
People who hate have not yet gotten to the point where they get physically drained by that emotion. I have. Hating makes me tired. The types of people I used to feel hatred towards, I now feel pity for.

Besides, it's easier to forgive someone you pity.

Hating doesn't make me tired. Sometimes the things I do are out of pure hate and that's when I do things the best, from hate and just from that that I want to be the better from that/those/who I hate. Of course it's easier, but is it better?
Activity: 292
June 21, 2017, 09:37:56 PM
People hate because of the sinful nature of human. They chooses to be overpowered by these sinful desires. Mostly, people are envious and jealous of other people's success. Some are so greedy in power and money. That in order to get reach, they will choose to sin rather than love. If only all of us follows the great commandment which is to love God and to love others, it will be a better place for us to live.
Activity: 70
June 21, 2017, 09:29:16 PM
People who hate have not yet gotten to the point where they get physically drained by that emotion. I have. Hating makes me tired. The types of people I used to feel hatred towards, I now feel pity for.

Besides, it's easier to forgive someone you pity.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
June 21, 2017, 08:41:11 PM
Because of shit faces like this..

I hate this MAN so much i hope he gets RUN OVER Grin

You made me VOMIT when i watched this and i thinks the British people THE TRUE BRITS
vomited too..

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 1] - YouTube
Video for tony robinson and piers morgan▶ 4:57
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ek1T9tDtNtM

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:53
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W1zNnRiyNb0

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 3] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:31
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=25Fki2zD2vE

Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 4] - YouTube
Video for Muslim Terrorism: Piers Morgan vs. Tommy Robinson [Part 2]▶ 4:40
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=unCjGjzkWJc
1 day ago - Uploaded by AnimalsThatSwim

TO ITV...You are a disgrace to your NATION and i will never watch your SHITTY show ever again..
And tell Susanna Victoria Reid  THAT SHE IS ONE UGLY CUNT Wink..
No not on the outside BUT on the inside she is UGLY..

YOU BOTH need stringing up on lamppost for the treachery ..
THE MONEY you can smell it all around you ..

You DIRTY MONEY GRABBING treacherous scum of the EARTH..

I will try and avoid your to faces when i switch on the TV because i will TV RAGE yes bit like
road rage ..So i will be spitting my dinner at the TV if i see your faces so i will avoid your faces from NOW ON..

Well good food in my mouth saves wasting it on a pair of SHIT FACES like you 2 Wink..

Piers Morgan is the most hated man in the UK and the USA because even they booted him out
for being a TWAT..A payed Twat ..

Sorry but you can see why we hate him so much..OH and the yanks
He tried to butt in and wanted the USA to ban guns
When it had nothing to do with him..

HE is an elites BUM LICK ..No he sucks the shit though..
Most would lick the shit of these ELITES he SUCKS IT..TWAT he is..

Sorry but i am so pissed at this RAT..
DIE you shit..

Activity: 434
THE ENERGY EFFICIENCY PROTOCOL
June 21, 2017, 05:02:07 PM
Hate can be the most powerfull motivation for someone, but regardles of that people usually hate each other for jelousy or the negation that they can´t be the person they hate.
The essence of man is that he is capable of various kinds of emotions, including both good and bad deeds. Therefore, proceeding from these possibilities of human relations, each one is individually capable of one or another feeling, including hatred.
Activity: 994
Merit: 544
June 21, 2017, 04:59:58 PM

One evening an old Cherokee told his grandson about a battle that goes on inside people.

"It is a terrible fight and it is between two wolves. One is evil - he is anger, envy, sorrow, regret, greed, arrogance, self-pity, guilt, resentment, inferiority, lies, false pride, superiority, and ego." He continued, "The other is good - he is joy, peace, love, hope, serenity, humility, kindness, benevolence, empathy, generosity, truth, compassion, and faith. The same fight is going on inside you - and inside every other person, too."

The grandson thought about it for a minute and then asked his grandfather, "Which wolf will win?"

http://www.psychologymatters.asia/article/65/the-story-of-the-two-wolves-managing-your-thoughts-feelings-and-actions.html

But why do we so easily succumb to feed the evil wolf? Why do we hate and feed it and react hatefull towards others?

First time I have to read this story and it really moved me, specially when the boy asked who will win the fight and the old cherokee replied, the one you feed.  Indeed it is very true.  We feel empty, bitter, regretful, worried because we always think that way.  We always think of negative side that is why we feel that way.  From now on I will feed the good in me.  Thanks to the story.  Really inspire and really love it.
Activity: 294
Merit: 102
June 21, 2017, 02:51:39 PM
Activity: 364
Merit: 252
June 21, 2017, 02:35:20 PM
For me hate is a natural reaction for us human beings. If something doesnt meet up our expections we tend to create anger and that sometimes can be the reason for us to hate. Sometimes jealousy, enviousness,selfishness can lead us to hatred. But its up to us how can we manage ourselves or control our emotions about how we feel.

Perfect and very precise point of you (y)

Depends who we are surrounded by.  If we're around people that haven't reconciled their own personal issues and often have an outlet of anger (aggression), then I'd think there's a much higher likelihood that we'll end up with a similar reaction.  But if we're around people that take a different approach to difficult situations, having an aggressive reaction will seem out of place.  It'll be hard to fit in.

Those that go towards understanding the cause or source of their anger, can eventually have a different type of reaction than simply expressing it repeatedly with no solution and negatively impacting those around us.
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
June 21, 2017, 07:11:29 AM

i truly understand with this,two wolves fight inside our self,and as written,on as evli and another one as angel or godness,and the one who win that the one you feed,and i got it,but how we can indicate that we feeding that wolve? does we always feel anger or always feeling bad,that mean we feed evil side?or it depend on our situation?
Activity: 644
Merit: 274
June 21, 2017, 06:44:28 AM
Hatred is a natural feature of a person, but it's bad because it destroys us from within. It is necessary to get rid of this feeling and cultivate love.
I would call it an instinct.
Activity: 364
Merit: 105
June 21, 2017, 06:38:09 AM
Hatred is a natural feature of a person, but it's bad because it destroys us from within. It is necessary to get rid of this feeling and cultivate love.
Activity: 826
Merit: 529
June 21, 2017, 06:37:10 AM
For me hate is a natural reaction for us human beings. If something doesnt meet up our expections we tend to create anger and that sometimes can be the reason for us to hate. Sometimes jealousy, enviousness,selfishness can lead us to hatred. But its up to us how can we manage ourselves or control our emotions about how we feel.
Well explained...
Hate is a built-in character of every human being, but those people are well educated and wise they can control this evil type of activity, definitely it should e prohibited. Only love should be the main behavior for human being, if we can maintain our life without hate or lie then our life would be very meaningful...
Activity: 172
June 21, 2017, 06:00:12 AM
Pages:
Jump to: