Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people hate islam? - page 31. (Read 221004 times)

legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 28, 2016, 10:49:56 PM
Honestly i dont hate those islam because i have a lots of islam friends here in my country they are good friends .
But there is other islam are incredibly killers but different breeds.

Muslims are supposed to be friends among each other. But according to the Koran and the Hadiths, they are NOT supposed to be friends of people of other religions.

If a Muslim is a friend of non-Muslims, he is a weak Muslim. If he fights and kills people of other religions - after giving them a chance to convert to Islam - he is a strong Muslim, according to the Islamic religious writings.

ISIS = strong Islam.
ISIS bad, Islam bad.

Cool
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386
August 28, 2016, 08:40:15 PM
Honestly i dont hate those islam because i have a lots of islam friends here in my country they are good friends .

You mean maybe like, snakes?  Some are harmless and good, others are vipers?
Activity: 1456
Merit: 624
Maintain Social Distance, Stay safe.
August 28, 2016, 02:55:56 PM
legendary
Activity: 3906
Merit: 1373
August 28, 2016, 02:53:47 PM
In Christianity the saying is, "Hate the sin but love the sinner."

Regarding Islam, the saying is, "Hate Islam but love the Muslim."

Cool
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 28, 2016, 02:43:27 PM
I am here to just say one thing? Why do YOU hate islam? and you should really give a valid reason not a shitty one that says 'Because media'
and Yes, I am a muslim for those who ask, just tell me, come out of your shell and say why you HATE it, and I could be here to clarify things to you.
Also here is something that most people mistake about islam is that "Islam hates other religions" for this I say, Islam does not hate ANY religion, but it suggests to 'invite' them to islam, as slowly, and peacefully, even if they refuse, you can try and try, until it's their choice, you stop. and for all the wars that happened, it's because the other religions decided to come into war on Islam.

If you need anything clarified, I am here to answer you, don't be scared, I won't be offended by anyone, also haters, you can reply, I won't care Wink

you've raised a very good point here and i agree. i think some people nowadays are having a big misconception about islam and muslims. i'm a catholic christian but i don't think there should be any rift between religions because pretty much it all boils down to respect between poeple regardless of your beliefs.
legendary
August 28, 2016, 12:33:46 PM
Most of people hate islam because of terrorism like ISIS, Abusayaff and BIFF. They dont have heart they burn womens who refuse to sex with them, they kill children and they are bandits power is only there achievements i mean evil powers. But for me islam is not bad as we can see. Islam has a god "ALLAH" you know allah and jesus christ/yahweh i think is only one. Maybe religious group name only this to divide beliefs. According to the bible yahweh is the name of god and his son is jesus christ so that means that yahweh and allah is the same. So the generalisation of this is not all islam are bad but because of discrimanation people hates islam because what terrorism done in our planet.

Which meaning of discrimination do you think applies?

n.
The ability or power to see or make fine distinctions; discernment.
n.

Treatment or consideration based on class or category rather than individual merit; partiality or prejudice: racial discrimination; discrimination against foreigners.

legendary
Activity: 1134
Merit: 1598
August 28, 2016, 01:30:21 AM
I do not hate the Muslims, but I do hate things like the way they're taught this world works. It's wrong, and we would be much more safe without their lessons and without their prophecies.
Activity: 266
Merit: 250
Yueno
August 28, 2016, 01:27:11 AM
Most of people hate islam because of terrorism like ISIS, Abusayaff and BIFF. They dont have heart they burn womens who refuse to sex with them, they kill children and they are bandits power is only there achievements i mean evil powers. But for me islam is not bad as we can see. Islam has a god "ALLAH" you know allah and jesus christ/yahweh i think is only one. Maybe religious group name only this to divide beliefs. According to the bible yahweh is the name of god and his son is jesus christ so that means that yahweh and allah is the same. So the generalisation of this is not all islam are bad but because of discrimanation people hates islam because what terrorism done in our planet.
legendary
August 18, 2016, 09:47:38 AM
People who hates islam are just fallen on bad marketing, there is no reason to hate it, it is just like any other religion..
The act of pressing the button by an Islamic suicide bomber IS THE MARKETING.
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 17, 2016, 10:35:55 PM
People who hates islam are just fallen on bad marketing, there is no reason to hate it, it is just like any other religion..

People hate Islam because of its followers, who blew up in metro stations and music concerts killing innocent civilians. Why those who belong to the other religions are not behaving in a similar way? There must be something unique about Islam. Islam is the only religion which offers 72 virgins to terrorists who kill innocent civilians.
legendary
Activity: 1638
Merit: 1046
August 17, 2016, 02:38:02 PM
I have friends here in my country that from islam but they are friendly.. i dont hate them because one of my boss is islam when i was working there,..
Never had any problem with them
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
August 17, 2016, 02:33:52 PM
It is because of the news of terrorism and other bad things that the muslim are doing and the media are highlighting it making an effect and impression that muslim are the ones responsible for the bad things happening in society. People generalize immediately especially if they always hear or see it and it will stick in their mind that they are that way. The muslim are being singled out especially if there are terrorism or crimes happening when in fact there are also other people in other religion that are doing more heinous crimes.
legendary
Activity: 1372
Merit: 1022
Anarchy is not chaos.
August 17, 2016, 12:09:44 PM
People who hates islam are just fallen on bad marketing, there is no reason to hate it, it is just like as bad as any other religion..

FTFY, though Mr. Coleman's comment applies.
Activity: 362
Merit: 250
August 17, 2016, 09:11:16 AM
legendary
Activity: 3752
Merit: 1217
August 17, 2016, 04:41:25 AM
Religous people are obnoxious , muslims are of the worst of the obnoxioius

I am living in a country where Buddhists are the majority of the population. (I am an atheist). I would disagree with you, if you call Buddhists obnoxious. They are quite tolerant about atheism and the other religions. Not all the religious people are obnoxious. The obnoxious ones are mostly limited to those who follow the Abrahamic faiths.
Activity: 474
Merit: 111
August 16, 2016, 03:13:45 PM
Personally I think Govts are just as bad for allowing Islam to infiltrate the West in the first place.
A muslim's first duty is to Islam, and the setting up of a global caliphate under which all must submit.
A bit like global Communism really.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1027
August 15, 2016, 06:15:15 PM
why do people hate islam??!!!!!! before answering this question, we should identify who are those who hate islam,well, i think there is no one know very well the islam ,he read Quran and he hate it, because there is contradiction , anyone read it he will realize the peaceful of this religion and how it  calls us to love each other ..so people how  hate islam are victim of what promotes media by displaying terrorist cases and focussing on atypical acts were previously done  by terrorist which  never represent the islam and mainly all muslims condemn very well such acts  
Here is a lesson from my EARTH sister Grin ;..

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=edVQETclhps
legendary
August 15, 2016, 06:01:18 PM
why do people hate islam??!!!!!! before answering this question, we should identify who are those who hate islam,well, i think there is no one know very well the islam ,he read Quran and he hate it, because there is contradiction , anyone read it he will realize the peaceful of this religion and how it  calls us to love each other ..so people how  hate islam are victim of what promotes media by displaying terrorist cases and focussing on atypical acts were previously done  by terrorist which  never represent the islam and mainly all muslims condemn very well such acts  

Well, since Yasser Arafat started playing games with Western media, and learned how to manipulate it with one bombing and terrorist act after another, Muslims have been manipulating the Western media, every year worse atrocities.   Almost all done by Muslims who say they are Muslim and don't care that you condemn them.

They don't care that you condemn them, you and your silly little peace talk, because they talk with guns and explosives.
Activity: 826
Merit: 500
August 15, 2016, 04:16:57 PM
legendary
August 13, 2016, 10:55:59 AM

"Successful" religions are just about all steeped in a history of violence. The major difference I see between modern Islam and modern Christianity is not doctrinal, but that modern Christians have adapted to a larger world and don't, for the most part, take it too seriously. ...

Successful religions are also highly adaptable to various cultural standards.  

Historically those that tried to take over the world came to various rude awakenings, unless those in the religion started laughing at it.

Look , all religion should be stopped. honestly its stupid ancient traditions to celebrate dieties. its so caveman its laughable. i know im insensitive, but religous people largly feel liek its a race they need to win but were all stuck here together like it or not. We should abandon this ancient way of thinking, muslims and christains and jews and buddists and hindues and wtv asian religeons there are.

Well not stopped. The way I see it, it's ok and good to keep your religious traditions as a simbolysm, but if you actually really believe there is a certain god up there or down there, or whereever it may reside, than I see that as a  problem. In the past years humanity has done so much in the terms of science that is ignorant to still believe that something REALY exists up there (not to be confused with the space out there) above us, but who knows, maybe there is something out there but that just isn't on earth or near it.

Consider for a moment that Islam's world view is that Mohammed was the "last prophet."   Everything forward is static.

Reality is that the singularity approaches.

And it isn't related in any fashion to Islam. 
Pages:
Jump to: