Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people have no faith in ICO's? - page 2. (Read 1112 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 0
A large number of people have already lost a very large amount of money, since there are a lot of scam projects on the market today, people should be more attentive in the market, because scammers are starting to make very good projects, so they can not be determined.
Activity: 434
Merit: 100
Hexhash.xyz
I think because they've had a bad experience when they've joining in ICO or investing on it so they don't trust it anymore. So you need to find a good ICO project so you can't experience it again. To choose whether it is good campaign read their whitepaper and roadmap if you saw that they have a unique and great ideas then joined it i swear it is worthy.
Activity: 100
Merit: 6
People who don't understand or underestimate the value of the ICO's will have no faith. People will have their own opinions they need to study and understand before having faith or coming to any conclusion.
I disagree. People have faith, but some do not have logic, because cryptocurrency is the future, and who is not interested in the future that will not live in it for a long time. Someone just lives one day that's all.
Activity: 686
Merit: 250
Well than what would you do when more than 90% of the projects are nothing but shit and scams. Also there is no way you are going to find out if an ICO is a good project or not as the whitepapers can be made to look promising and the hype can be easily faked using shills. Its better people invest in already established coins.
Activity: 560
I don't think all people don't trust ICOs. Some have already earned from ICOs so I think they still believe in it. I think we should continue supporting ICOs so that earning will be continuous. Grin

Personally, I only earn on the fact that I participate in new projects at the stages of ICO. If you know how to choose the right projects, find the best ones, then you will necessarily earn in my opinion much more than on trading!
Activity: 350
Merit: 10
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything

I don't know if what you specify is all people, but for me it's only few who don't believe or have no faith on ICO. Only those who have less knowledge are faithless to ICO because they don't really know what and when it will bloom.
Activity: 22
I don't think all people don't trust ICOs. Some have already earned from ICOs so I think they still believe in it. I think we should continue supporting ICOs so that earning will be continuous. Grin
Activity: 155
ICOs are one of the most unpredictable section of Cryptocurrency, the projects some of these ICOs are awesome and promising but might not really go far.some of them turn out to be sacms, hence the huge mistrust
Activity: 196
Maybe because many ICO's will fail! Most people get tokens only so they can HODL it and buy more bitcoin and Ethereum in the future! Is that all that your tokens are worth? If you do use tokens for your business, then you need to completely understand its role and maximize its utility. You have to understand that tokens can be multi-purpose tools which can bring in a lot of “oomph” to your business. Your business model should be such that you are exploiting your tokens to the maximum possible limit. If you are a developer then it is your responsibility to you, your potential investors, and to the future of cryptocurrency itself to use the ICOs as a means of creating something truly meaningful rather a method of making a lot of cash.
Activity: 322
According to my personal view, Why do people not believe in ICO. Not everyone who does not believe in ICO. There are still many who participate in ICO sales because participating in ICO sales will benefit if we invest in the ICO.
I believe the reason why they don't have faith in ICO is because they initially and generally thought it's not legit. They don't realize the benefit they can get from it if they only find time to learn and acquire needed information. On the other hand, maybe because of the negative news they heard and read. Different opinions are arising but the main goal here, either its legit or scam, is to think, inspect, and do research before making any decisions.
Indeed! They lack faith in ICO's because of controversies around that ruin its good image, they might have forgotten the fact that not all ICO's are scam, for some it may sound new to them or have a bad experience in it. No single factor that can be considered why peopIe have such point of views, we can't somehow put the blame on them. I believe that strong willingness still is a consideration for someone to decide in joining. If a person is truly willing then no hesitation and lack of faith will hinder him or her.
Activity: 336
People have less confidence in the ico, as more and more projects do not justify the desires of the investors, I recently met with one project, tokens INNBC will be spent on purchasing the cult classic the complete set of cars from our online INNBC JDM garage, which began shortly after IOC, so the markers INNBC based on the values of the specifications of the car. in my opinion, a promising proet, read and give feedback, if something I'm gne right!)
Activity: 924
Merit: 502
According to my personal view, Why do people not believe in ICO. Not everyone who does not believe in ICO. There are still many who participate in ICO sales because participating in ICO sales will benefit if we invest in the ICO.
I believe the reason why they don't have faith in ICO is because they initially and generally thought it's not legit. They don't realize the benefit they can get from it if they only find time to learn and acquire needed information. On the other hand, maybe because of the negative news they heard and read. Different opinions are arising but the main goal here, either its legit or scam, is to think, inspect, and do research before making any decisions.
Activity: 31
some people don't have hope in ico because some are fake and some are real and they might have encountered those fake ones before, but there are lots of real ico
Activity: 672
Merit: 14
I just don't get why people aren't trying to push good projects more than they are trying to shoot down everything
Those people without faith in ICOs are the ones without any knowledge or expertise in ICO investing. They are just stuck in limbo without any idea of how to choose right projects from the bad ones. Perhaps, they once ventured into one bad one and now don't know what to do. The best thing to do is to try and do a massive investigation about any ICO before you consider on joining. Better still, you can seek the advise of experts here.
Activity: 336
Merit: 5
Culotte Jaune Officielle
Because 99% of them are useless, scams, have nothing new to offer to the crypto community. I rather prefer to use and invest my time with an established coin. I am happy with zencash and bitcoin currently, why would I start to read about a crap ICO
Activity: 308
Because they are always looking for the quickest way to make money, it's a good idea but they has no faith in ICO because they invest in that they do not care what their project is, what it will do, the only thing they Attention is money
Activity: 1190
Merit: 100
Activity: 98
But it doesnt mean that all ICO's are bad. There are many which does have a meaningful platform and started trading very soon.
Activity: 68
because many ICOs are not that trustworthy enough and due to bad past experiences of an individual user to certain ICOs because some are fake and some are real. you just have to be very specific to what you want and be systematic to picking an ICO you want to work with it.
Activity: 121
People are afraid of being scammed. SOFT  and HARD CAPS  in majority of ICO's is more than 10-20 millions as usual There a lot of businesses,that can picked UP with such money.
Pages:
Jump to: