Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? - page 2. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 618
Merit: 250
I have also heard this but I personally believe that bitcoin remains the strongest coin in cryptocurrency even if ethereum is strong also
Because they saw a huge rising value of ethereum last year so they conclude that it can overcome bitcoin, but for me it possible because before i dont trust to altcoin but lately some of them are growing and have potential like ethereum, its become known and very potential coin too. I didn't expect it will rise higher so right now i believe in some Altcoin.
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
Etherium is a good coin, and it is not just a coin. It's a platform as everyone knows. it is carried out by many ico. it is because of this that many believe that he will overtake bitcoin. I agree because bitcoin has many different shortcomings. Time will tell who will be the leader, maybe another coin
Activity: 108
Merit: 0
Only few think that Eth can overĉome bitĉoin. Fact is ethereum depends on the existence of bitcoin. No bitcoin no alts.
Lyd
Activity: 420
Merit: 101
I have also heard this but I personally believe that bitcoin remains the strongest coin in cryptocurrency even if ethereum is strong also
Activity: 966
Merit: 500
I think the development of ETH will go beyond bitcoin, because ETH's intelligent contract will be widely applied, and bitcoin is just an encrypted account without practical application support. So it's likely to surpass bitcoin in the future

I used to believe that it could happen, but now I think that Bitcoin will never give up and will not pass its leadership to Ethereum. Meanwhile, I do love ETH much and especially smart contracts, thus I keep both cryptos.
Activity: 182
It is a belief. after all, we are in a world full of surprises. I do not think there's a reason it does not happen for this reason.  Shocked
Activity: 364
Merit: 101
The use of ether in decentralized applications is a weighty indicator. Perhaps it is the intrinsic value of this tool. Currently, a large number of applications are being developed and launched, and the trend of those services that use blockchain Ethereum technology is clearly visible.
Activity: 280
Merit: 122
bitcoin has too many problems and it has no real use at all, eth shows a great potential with smart contract, especially so many projects built on eth, but eth also has a lot of problems to be solved, we need another project to representive blockchain
Merit: 100
The advantage of the etherium over bitcoin is the ability to use smart contracts. These are contracts that occur automatically without human intervention, when the conditions for them are met and the time of execution is appropriate.
Activity: 476
Merit: 102
Kuvacash.com
Ethereum's good market cap and the fact that many ICOs are launching on its platform makes it rise in value very fast. it also has good project plan and a dependable development team, thus making it the heir apparent of the top coin position. this will not however happen anytime soon as BTC still has a huge market cap and usability advantage over ETH
Activity: 674
Merit: 250
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.
ETH is a more perfect coin and will win in competition. The fact that bitcoin is the first coin does not give any advantages.
Bitcoin is the first coin and it's an undisputed advantage. Although ETH is more perfect, it wants to overcome bitcoin which is not easy. Without significant changes, bitcoin will still play a major role in the next few years.
Activity: 140
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

Most of people are sure that bitcoin is endless and it's impossible for other coin to be more popular than bitcoin. I think everybody has to be prepared to anything in crypto. 
Activity: 196
Transforming the Global Shipping Industry
Yes I agree with this one. If those people once knew all about ETH or other altcoins how they works, their technology, those projects of them, teams and active commnunity that's the time new people will realize that ETH and other altcoins are more worth of their money for investment because they have a real use in this world in the future.
Yeah, the reason why btc it is in the top cause of his primordialness. Although alts blockchains based on btc's, but they are improved, and when it will comes to most of people heads, top alts will bit the bitcoin in capitalization. For now you can say that if btc will die, other alts will die to, because btc for now is the main currency in the cryptoworld, and with it all other coins will move down or top, no matter. But in the closer future it will change for sure.
Activity: 116
Previously it was believed that the level of decentralization and security of the Ethereum network is lower compared to Bitcoin. Now we know that this is not so. By the way, in terms of mining, both cryptocurrencies are not particularly decentralized.
Activity: 756
Merit: 629
ETH is a more perfect coin and will win in competition. The fact that bitcoin is the first coin does not give any advantages.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1

Because fundamentally speaking ETH was really good than BTC but right now a lot of people only know BTC is the cryptocurrency but once they really knew that other cryptocurrency used and technology that's the time those altcoins will surpass BTC.

Yes I agree with this one. If those people once knew all about ETH or other altcoins how they works, their technology, those projects of them, teams and active commnunity that's the time new people will realize that ETH and other altcoins are more worth of their money for investment because they have a real use in this world in the future.
Activity: 280

Because fundamentally speaking ETH was really good than BTC but right now a lot of people only know BTC is the cryptocurrency but once they really knew that other cryptocurrency used and technology that's the time those altcoins will surpass BTC.
Activity: 295
I think this may happen because crypto is unpredictable thing) no one actually can say how much BTC is going to cost after tomorrow...
Merit: 102

Ethereum has very good potentials to overtake BTC,  however a lot of people are emotionally attached to Bitcoin. I believe that if ETH network succeeds in solving the scalability issue,  then it might become bigger than it is today,  but overtaking bitcoin is what i don't know how possible it will be
Activity: 1190
Merit: 568
Sovryn - Brings DeFi to Bitcoin
Isn't it very clear now that ethereum can not be successful without bitcoin. The reason why all the altcoin are existing with relative value is simply because bitcoin is stable and the fact that bitcoin has develop to a point where is value can not be brush aside. Whatever happen to bitcoin will affect any altcoin even more!
Yes it's true, I guess we have already observed the scenario in the market whenever the price dropped are happened. The last month is considered as a downfall of bitcoin which caused also altcoin even Ethereum value decreased too. So I guess ethereum will not overcome bitcoin based on my observation.
Pages:
Jump to: