Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? - page 9. (Read 1138 times)

Activity: 1750
Merit: 267
In my opinion, its not possible for ethereum to overcome Bitcoin. Bitcoin is the most powerful and well known crypto currency in the crypto world. But most of the coins are now ethereum based. For this reason people say that eth will overcome btc.
Activity: 406
Merit: 11
Until the end of time
Maybe because they have more life use case which is smart contract but I don't think that will happen any time soon. Bitcoin still remains store of value so that will take a while to happen.
Activity: 112
Merit: 0
ETH is promising and has fewer issues to deal with as compared to bitcoin. Also, there a lot of ERC tokens
Activity: 238
Merit: 10
ARIZN - Tokenised Crowdfunding Platform
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

I think bitcoin is a much more stronger coin according to ethereum and all other coins. We shouldn't underestimate the power of the ethereum and the all other coins of course, but In my opinion, bitcoin might make the price difference between the other coins much more higher.
Activity: 308
Merit: 106
They are not so wrong about this, when you look ETH technicaly spraking, it is a lot more advanced. BTC  is slow and overwhelmed.
Activity: 294
Vertex.Market, the World's First ICO Aftermarket
Recently I am hearing some rumors or words that, Eth will beat bitcoin sooner or later.But I don't think so and I totally disagree with it. Bitcoin is Bitcoin, And Eth is like after Bitcoin, If bitcoin fall then eth will fall too. Then how can people think that ETH can Overcome Bitcoin? What do you think About this? Share your thoughts.

I think ethereum is the best altcoin. In my opinion, it is a reliable and promising coin. I really hope to see that its price, market volume and popularity will reach really good levels, but I don't think that it can catch the price of the bitcoin in a near future, because I think ethereum need more time to be more successful.
Activity: 1946
Merit: 322
Because they think too much. How would someone think that an inflationary coin can step out the deflationary one? However, people are liable to their own thought, so we can all decide to think whatever we want to think. The most important thing is to hold on to what you think and live with it. Ethereum is a good platform which obviously makes Ether useful, but overcoming bitcoin? I guess we will have to wait and see how that happens.
Activity: 252
The foundation of eth is distinct. BTC will be gold and ETH will be Dollars in Crypto world.
Activity: 602
Merit: 262
Bitcoin and Ethereum have there own advantages and disadvantages right now the no. One cryptocurrency is bitcoin day by day it became popular all over the world but recetly it faced some problem thats why so may people think that ethereum can overcome bitcoin because of its awesome technology and Developer inside and also some ico project are ethereum based system.
Activity: 561
Merit: 101
https://imgur.com/cUCkVsv
probably because the bitcoin price is too high and could have fallen so some people believe more in ethereum.
but I now believe in bitcoin because bitcoin is the world's first crypto.
Activity: 168
Better tech, more potential (use), and a whole lot of hype.
Activity: 602
Overcome if  bitcoin die, although eth is a very good and digital project. But i dont think when bitcoin in market eth can overcome.
Activity: 490
Merit: 123
I think that bitcoin will fall sooner or later. no one uses BTC in real-life. however, ETH is heavily used for ICOs. Of course, for some projects, Cordano is better.
Activity: 210
The entire market's brunt, government and public sentiment is being pushed onto bitcoin. More exposure leads Bitcoin to become unstable otherwise Ethereum is more or less on a similar path. Ethereum has big gaps in bitcoin but there are top one and top two in cryptocurrency. In our place I never heard about that ethereum will beat bitcoin it will never happen. Bitcoin is like mother of Ethereum so it's never happen that ethereum will totally beat the Bitcoin
Activity: 378
recently i hear about this but i dont think so because bitcoin is bitcoin and etherum is etherum .there is a big diffrence in etherum and bitcoin there is a bigger diffrence about the offers shows by bitcoin and etherum bitcoin has its own offer and etherum has its own offer so we compare them with each other
Activity: 224
Merit: 3
Earn with impressio.io
maybe they just suggestion and show they are opinion. like we can see price of eth number two in market. and the price is stable even though the last few week getting crash and red day. maybe they think ETH can beat bitcoin. but i think same like you. if bitcoin fall ETH can fall to.
legendary
Activity: 1848
Merit: 1000
They are so different in what they offer and the what can be done with each, Ethereum is it's own beast with easy access for people to build their own projects on top of ETH, you can see all the ICOs recently are using tokens on the ETH network, just a couple of examples of the difference.

At some point unless something goes drastically wrong with ETH it could become the number 1 crypto.
Activity: 392
Merit: 11
The New Pharma-Centric Marketplace

Actually some people over reacting and thinking so much that ethereum will be the one would replace bitcoin as leading coins in the  block exchanges,without proper survey of the current situation,maybe they  judgemental and not  looking the proper situation that even the price value and popularity ethereum cannot defeat the bitcoin its rank in the exchange market.
legendary
Activity: 1106
Merit: 1005
Doubtlessly, bitcoin is a crypto-gold and any cryptoinvestor look up to it. But the advanced cryptoinvestors have understood, that investing to altcoins gives an opportunity to earn even more. The 2017 became the breakthrough for altcoins and ICO, and as a result, the ICO platforms' positions grew up vigorously. At the beginning of 2017 the btc domination was 87,6%, and eth only 4%. Now the gap has rapidly reduced to 38,5% and 19%. The tendencies of the last year will be topical this year too.

So I expect, that the Ethereum will surpass its main competitor in capitalisation.
Activity: 952
Merit: 281
i think this is kind of speculation which is people are doing and they making plan which will give result to them in their life like good or bad whatever is so speculation also compulsory to do the trading and making plan for the future also which will be the best coin in the future but the thing is that ethereum is good coin but can not overcome to the bitcoin that is fact
Pages:
Jump to: