Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 5. (Read 3585 times)

Activity: 1092
Merit: 254
Lots of people are afraid to invest in crypto currency because lots of problematic questions they see for the last period of time. People are afraid of losses and that is why they try to wait a lot in order to see how the process is going on and how others trade, sell and so on before to invest. After that when they see the more positive sides than negative they start to invest. And lots of people do not have enough  financial level to invest, very often people even do not try to learn something sbout crypto because have not good experience in their past lives with some pyramids and thinj that crypto is something alike.
Activity: 401
Merit: 10
They may be cheated and afraid to invest in it, but in my opinion they have to study harder before joining or being involved in the crypto world, after that they can trade in order to avoid things that can harm them.

Activity: 394
Merit: 1
XEGGEX
I think they have no knowledge about investing in crypto, then there are negative news that they see or hear on social media, most of them at that time they panic and sell it at cheap prices and after that they lose.

Activity: 272
Merit: 11
www.becent.com
Because people do not believe in what is really possible to earn and I think that they do not believe in vain. Also, the fear of losing their money is always present, without it so far can not do, it's normal
Activity: 378
I think that the fear will still be present in the mind of investors for some time. In order to completely stop being afraid, you need to be sure of success, and cryptocurrencies are not exactly the sphere in which you can be sure
Activity: 504
Merit: 100
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

Market volatility is a doubled edged sword. Maybe there are just people who just tend to better use the market for their benefit rather than increase their losses. Cryptocurrency is pretty easy to understand and I don't there isn't a single soul not willing to learn the means.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

Almost all of your answered was all right and had a point, so the only tips I can give was I think because Fears , if they don't have this for sure even the person individually don't have enough knowledge about it, for sure the person will invest on it. Because, He/She doesn't care about the capital all what is important is the profit they could get from it.
Activity: 84
Merit: 2

They are afraid because this market is new and unknown, and people are afraid of everything new, usually.
Activity: 322

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

I agree on all the items listed, but what makes me think this time, is that the community is still lack of knowledge when it comes to crypto currency, this is one of the reason why some people never invested in crypto, that is why i support to have a college course pertaining to blockchain and crypto education, so that it could be shared to students and so that the general public could be informed.
Activity: 532
Merit: 170

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

basically for new investors the doubt is always there, and this also happens to real investment. this is where knowledge and experience are always involved
as you say, everything you describe I fully agree
Activity: 644
Merit: 101
People around me no one invest in crypto because they really dont understand how to do that, they dont want to learn it more because some reason, like they thinking crypto can be fraud and they loss all of money. They thinking all digital currency is fraud and they only believe with psysic fiat money. Currently about 1% people in the world understanding about crypto also buy and trade it, but in the future i believe will be more than that, can be about 5% in next 4 years because crypto just like internet.  
Activity: 812
Merit: 108
People are usually affraid to invest into the financial instruments which are actually not recognise by govt. or central bank of country. Theree can be one more reason that there is some uncertainties in the system like regulations, security etc which are also impact the investors mind.
Activity: 322
One of the major reason why i think people don't invest into cryptos is because of the volatility of the space, people are afraid of losing their money because you might invest in a coin this moment and next tomorrow, it will down to -50% lost. this most reason why people are afraid.
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
unstable market man!
morning and afternoon with 2 price
Activity: 490
Revolutionizing Crypto Payment Solutions
The majority of the world community is afraid to invest because of their lack of knowledge of crypto. Their ignorance of the uses and benefits that are generated from crypto. As well as the absence of an official permit from the government, the prohibition made by the government made people reluctant to invest in crypto. Because that way, no official party is responsible if something bad happens to them.
Activity: 756
Merit: 250
Crypto can be a diamond mine but could also be a field of thorns. When only entered in the crypto to get results without capital knowledge then it would be quite bad. many cases have already occurred in which suffered losses and went from crypto without results. This is certainly due to the rush to produce immediately without further deepen crypto.
Activity: 401
I think they are often tricked or they do not have knowledge about crypto, such as how to trade, see movements and so on, but in my opinion it is better when negative news arrives better not to question and relax or wait until the news is gone .

Activity: 394
XEGGEX
In my opinion, maybe they have no knowledge about how to invest, because they are thirsty for profits, when negative news comes that they see or hear on social media / TV media, then they will be scared and panic, then they sell the coins they hold, even though cheap price.

Activity: 602
People are afraid of investing in crypto, one of them may be afraid of losing money or experiencing a loss, even if they don't want to experience big risks, this is actually a narrow mind, of course there is a risk, and if we enter the crypto world, we must be prepared for any
copper member
Activity: 287

These are:

This is quite true. But the main reason here is that they were already scammed and thus they are afraid to invest again. It happens to me 3 months ago when I invest to a certain project . I am blinded with the fact that it seems risky but with a great return. Now I don't invest money in crypto anymore .
Pages:
Jump to: