Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 6. (Read 3584 times)

Activity: 378
Merit: 100
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
There are several main reasons. The first is that there are difficulties in buying cryptocurrencies for regular users. Secondly, it is the fear of losing your money. And in the third - this problem is identical to the first one - difficulties with the withdrawal of cryptocurrency in fiat.
Activity: 1274
Merit: 500
Proof-of-Stake Blockchain Network
People are repelled by the instability and instability of the cryptocurrency, which is why people are afraid to invest.
Activity: 64
Merit: 0
Because they cant take a risk Huh
Activity: 140
Merit: 10
After a big fall in prices, investors are afraid to buy cryptocurrency. For many months in a row capitalization has been falling. And everyone is afraid of losing money.
Activity: 882
Merit: 502
At everyone the reasons of fear of investment of money. And business even not in cryptocurrency. Mainly the probability to lose all the investments plays a role. The market of cryptocurrency has very much sunk and new investors aren't attracted by such situation.
Activity: 470
Merit: 12
People don't like taking a risk in general. Their lack of self-confidence is pulling them down when they have to make a difficult decision. There is a chance that it would lead nowhere so it might be a good thing as well. But we can see the result: small investors are really afraid of putting their money into cryptocurrencies. Security can be a huge problem, too. If you tell everyone that they are the only one in charge and responsible for their wallet, I doubt that a majority would be impressed  Grin. Furthermore, they want to see a real product, which is great actually. It drives developers to be the first with a complex and real solution for the market. The biggest skeptics will drive the entire market. Ironic, isn't it Grin?
Activity: 588
Everything is very simple, because now many people are tired of spending money on investing in scam projects, did you learn to distinguish scam projects from normal projects? I think that this has become more difficult to do, so now I think people have become neater
Activity: 633
Merit: 14
I think that now people are afraid of the unstable market. After all, for half a year the market is in the red zone.
of course for beginners it's becoming reasonable, but for the old player crypto, this condition is far better than on the conditions before the increase late last year. This condition looks bad because of a decrease in a very sharply from a year ago, but that doesn't mean the market right now are on the red zone, I guess this being fine, we just need to be patient to wait all improved. for those who are afraid to invest right now that is a disadvantage, because now all being down and cheap.
Activity: 456
Merit: 102
The Premier Digital Asset Management Ecosystem
I think that now people are afraid of the unstable market. After all, for half a year the market is in the red zone.
Activity: 840
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
There are many examples when people do not want to take risks and give in trust management people who take into account all the factors and get you a profit.
Activity: 125
I also believe that the most basic is the lack of sufficient knowledge about crypto currencies. It is the general people who is afraid to invest in crypto.  Also, the safety of investing is a big issue for them.
Activity: 476
If some people afraid to invest im crypto. For me thats alright because you will take the risk of your working to earn some money.
Yes, it`s true. Really hard to find good ones crypto to invest. But without risk, you will never get a huge profit.
Activity: 504
If some people afraid to invest im crypto. For me thats alright because you will take the risk of your working to earn some money.
Activity: 168
Maybe many are afraid of not making money by investing their investments. Fear of losing and being left with nothing, very strong. That's why many do not join the crypto-exchange community.
Activity: 322
Here the answer is obvious. People do not trust crypto enough to invest in it. The risk of losing investment is prevailing over people. But in the near future everything will change.
Activity: 378
People afraid to invest in crypto is because they experienced get scam or hacked their money. That's why they don't want to invest it anymore but some users learn to their mistake and secured their money in cryptocurrency.
Activity: 406
People afraid to invest on the cryptocurrency because they have no enough knowledge and learning about how it will do. They afraid of loosing a large profit.
Activity: 168
I think that many are not ready to take such risks. Crypto currency is very risky baby. Here fear and fear was planted in people themselves. But only strong and courageous will be able to break through and develop in this direction.
Activity: 574
They are afraid to invest because the price is easy crypto is changing and unstable prices. Moreover, it is now investing in Altcoin highly risky, there have been many projects which the ICO scam. And no doubt many investors who are now declining and this course that makes coin prices continue to decline. And if you want to invest more good you do your analysis.
Activity: 494
Merit: 250
About afraid to invest in crypto, many reasons can be shown but even those who believe and invest in the crypto are hesitant because of the sharp declines in the price of crypto money. In this case, I can understand the undecided of people who will make new investments.
Pages:
Jump to: