Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 10. (Read 3584 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 534
The answer is relatively simple. The market is in ruin, one bad news and the market is brought down by 10% people panic and start selling their coins with exchanges being hit by large amounts of dumped coins/tokens.
Activity: 140
Merit: 0
I believe most people are skeptical about investing in cryptocurrency because of the high volatility the cryptocurrency market is experiencing and definitely the manipulation happening in the market as well.
Activity: 84
Probably lack of knowledge about the cryptocurrency market, something that you can find on every cornet of the internet but is definitely hard to get into and even more difficult to master.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1027
What OP pointed are the main points which are making afraid to invest in crypto to most of the peoples, only who are ready to take risk can only join or invest in crypto. Simple people are happy with their low income salary and with the bank fixed deposit.
Activity: 686
Merit: 103
www.fintropy.io
Even God himself does not tell you how the market will behave. So what should not be feared? Obviously! An ordinary person, say, like me, went into an unknown routine, where it would seem probable ... But no, this is a system built for years, someone who influences the market makes money. Hence the question: how can you not be afraid of the fact that the person in his head influences the market?
Activity: 784
Merit: 250
Cryptocurrency market is very unpredictable because it is very volatile. Your startegy should be flexible enough to suit every situation. Like for example, you can earn profit during this down market by doing buy the dips and then sell when gains. Now doing this repeatedly will give you gains not that big but accumulate those small gains will make it big.
Activity: 168
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.

What you sited above are majorly the reasons why people tend to be afraid of investment their hard earned money into crypto.
Activity: 154
Most prole like certainty and stab it, and these are the features they look for in any investment option, the volatility in cryptocurrency makes it a risky investment.
Activity: 168
yes, it is possible because of these reasons that people are afraid to invest in crypto. they are already insecure about the risks that must be faced, and they are afraid of losing their possessions. everyone will definitely protect everything they have.
Activity: 56
They do not have more knowledge and experience about crypto, also the market price this year is falling down day by day, which may take long time to recover and people do not want long term investment
Activity: 84
Merit: 3
Alfa-Enzo: Introducing the First Global Smartmarke
it seems to me that because of the huge volatility. The market is not regulated by anyone and how to trust it? besides, people do not want to buy something physically
Activity: 185
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.
That is because of the instability found in some markets, however, we should realize that this is all because of the wrong choice of coins, we need to be pretty careful. PRG, NEO and ADA are my choices.
Activity: 26
There is no investment that is truly safe without risk. Investment in the real world also has many risks. Let's say we invest gold. The value of gold can be reduced and gold is also not safe from theft. So investing in crypto or in the real world is equally risky.
Activity: 126

These are:

For me this is the greatest thing in crypto, the more volatile it is the more
it is great for short-term trader like me. we just need to adapt.
Activity: 210
Many people are afraid to invest on crypto I think because of the many fraud cases ICO. Many investors who are stuck in the ICO project scam. Project scam will make them lose a lot of money.
Activity: 335
Merit: 10
because until recently even an awful lot of negative news about crypto. Moreover, the condition of the crypto also declined the longer course. I am in fact very worried with this condition. Especially for investors.
Activity: 994
Merit: 117
because of the lack of knowledge about cryptocurrencies and the lack of opening up new insights causes people not to invest in it.
but calm down there are still many people who are willing to accept and are ready to accept the risks involved.
Activity: 471
Merit: 10
QUUBE — First&Only Quantum Resistant Ecosystem
This is true. Many new people including some that I know are afraid to invest in cryptos because of reasons such as mentioned by OP. We should be willing to take some calculated risks where there is profit potential
dsc
Activity: 43
The industry is filled will people who have know idea of how a market works. Massive issue for people and entering in a project.
copper member
Activity: 336
People are afraid to invest in crypto there is many reasons behind this , one main reason is the too much volatile of market they are always in kind of situation to loose their money . Another are you can see a lot of news about crypto that say avoid crypto, donot invest in crypto.thats why people are afraid of investing in crypto and they choose other options to invest rather then crypto.
Pages:
Jump to: