Pages:
Author

Topic: Why do people/users are afraid to invest in Crypto? - page 9. (Read 3584 times)

Activity: 533
Merit: 250
They are simply the ones who never make money from this market. For most investors in crypto, I think they always have greediness in themselves, and in addition there is a cool and intelligent head.
Activity: 98
Merit: 0
I imagine that it is because of all the risk that has spread that you can lose your investment quickly because it really is quite a volatile market, especially the altcoins that are usually the most attractive for new investors because they believe they will make astronomical profits with little effort.
Activity: 134
Merit: 2
On my on understanding i will say some people are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency why because they don't understand what cryptocurrency is all or the have been scammed in the name of making money in crypto.
Activity: 140
Merit: 6
People are afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because it's risky and they don't know anything about cryptocurrency. They lack knowledge. Secondly, there are negative speculation about cryptocurrency which makes people afraid to invest.
Activity: 91
Now, market are down trend, people scare that if they invest in crypto, they can lost all money anytime,they don't see any positive sign from market
Activity: 280
Merit: 2
It is true that there are ways to protect yourself from losing money in crypto, but we can't always predict the right price movement, the hackers also getting smarter and smarter, and not all people understand the technical things and even with all the speculation and knowledge, crypto still a risky investment
I completely agree with you, scammers keeps getting smarter and always find a way to bypass security and also the market is really unstable and you have to be really watchful because there is this friend i know whose investment turned to zero in her wallet
Activity: 260
Merit: 15
For most investments, big fluctuations in the market are feared by many. Especially with the adverse effects caused by some negative news.
Activity: 272
for us they are afraid to invest in crypto. I think they will be afraid of losing their money, and their assumption is fraud. So for them they will also be afraid to use it.
Activity: 168
I agree with you. Besides these, there are more reasons why people got afraid. The big reason is the current crypto market performance. But If the market goes up again, then you will see what will be happened and the market where will be reached.
Activity: 602
Merit: 10
personally I think that people are afraid to invest because they do not fully believe in the crypto currency. Or do not trust her.
Activity: 770
Merit: 250
large fluctuations and the scam that is quite often the main problem why many don't like the crypto. in fact, this could be overcome by a more knowledgeable. but many are ignoring this thing so entered in the crypto without having the knowledge and confidence that is sure.
Activity: 700
Merit: 101
BBOD Trading Platform
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:
1. Volatility of the Market.
2. They don't have the knowledge about crypto.
3. Negative news that they see or hear in social media/TV Media.
4. They were scammed and afraid to invest again.
5. Threats of hackers in the internet.

But users can also protect their computer from hackers by using:
1. Virtual Private Network for Internet Protocol
2. MetaMask Wallet
3. Not saving any private keys in your PC.
I really agree with your opinion for number 1, Volatility of the Market. with that they do not dare to invest their money in crypto currencies because the risk is too high
Activity: 154
Some of the reasons why people are investing in cryptocurrency is that the future of crypto is not predictable and many believe that cryptocurrency is a scam.
Activity: 350
Merit: 11
There are many things most likely to consider whenever you're investing money in crypto..

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet

Mostly I think that people are afraid of investing in crypto because of the normal fear that we all have, which is losing their money. People see how much the price of bitcoin fluctuates, how easily the price can crash and not everyone can deal with something like that. I understand that knowledge might make them invest but it is just mainly the fear of losing their coins that makes them not want to invest.
Activity: 1246
Merit: 529
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
Well, i think people is afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because of rumors that cryptocurrency is a scam. That is why they do not believe on it. But they do not know what it can do to their lives.

It's given that mainstream media sees crypto as a platform for scammers to get your money simply because they don't know much about it, same as those who believe them. Being educated is the best answer to any fear or doubts that keeps you from expanding your horizon.
Activity: 238
Merit: 1
97% of people of working age do not understand anything in cryptography and the society's cryptography is not welcomed and is not funded by governments. Most people do not invest money in coins, because they do not know how to do it. If students and students were taught a subject about cryptography, then investments would increase by a lot. The ignorance of people by crypto-head reason for fear of investing in crypto.
Activity: 87
Because everyone knows that cryptocurrency is profitable, but the risks are huge. If you don't find a valuable coin, you get a loss or even a loss.
Activity: 224
Merit: 29

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
Well, i think people is afraid to invest in cryptocurrency because of rumors that cryptocurrency is a scam. That is why they do not believe on it. But they do not know what it can do to their lives.
Activity: 109

These are:

2. MetaMask Wallet
Most people are afraid to invest in crypto because the market is not stable,you can't predict the price if it is goes down or up. Just like what happen now in the market its all red, it's very risky.
Activity: 252
Merit: 1
basically, the risk that we received is our own fault. in the world of cryptocurrency, we must be more patient and careful. if we hurry, then we will get a risk, like a big loss. besides, we also don't be easily affected by the negative news, we must keep believe and be patient, so we can get what we want.
Pages:
Jump to: